What's new

Shahid Afridi to retire from International cricket

Saifullah Sani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
shahd afrdi announce his retirement from international cricket geo news

Breaking news: on Geo .....shahid Afridi have announce his retirement from international cricket..:disagree:

Shahid Afridi has announced his retirement from International Cricket.Geo News is reporting.

Media reports suggest that he had differences with coach and the board. This was the reason behind not giving him the captaincy for Ireland Series. He missed the Ireland Series, giving reason that his father was ill.But many believe that he was actually not happy with decision of the board to remove him from captaincy.

He is not treated well by PCB, but Afridi being a top senior player in team should have stayed, now he is sending message that he is a selfish player who only cares about captaincy n stuff.

interesting news.
btw please correct the title.Its 'retire'.

Breaking news: on Geo .....shahid Afridi have announce his retirement from international cricket..:disagree:

Don't worry after few month holiday he will again join pakistan cricket.Retirement is normal and more normal is when they make come back again...

I don't think it's bye bye for Afridi...I am sure he will be back still have alots of cricket left in Boom Boom

Hey by the way i don't know how to fix the tittle :))

This Big Butt A$$ must be fired. One good thing happened that depleted Pakistan team made to semis from of nowhere but he forced skipper to retire

Ijaz+Butt+Cartoon+Counter.jpg

Back
Top Bottom