What's new

Shahid Afridi sensations

Mani2020

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
On the eve of world-cup i thought of collecting all the sensational innings played by afridi and putting it in one thread for you guys to enjoy

Starting with the fastest century in the history of world cricket

100 of 33 balls vs Sri-Lanka

Last edited by a moderator:
2nd fastest ODI in the history of World cricket

100 of 45 balls against india

Somehow I always believe that Shahid never did justice to his talent.He always came across as a rash, dangerous no less , batsman.
Misbah on the other hand is much more mature and calm batsman.He would be the key to Pakistani batting

56 not out of 26 balls against Australia

Shaid Afridi plays for gallery only.. he retired after australia after playing one test match.. doesn't have the temperament, quality and skills to succeed at top level

The fondness for Afridi inspite of his below-average record, speaks volumes about the lack of good batsmen in the Pakistan cricket team. In the Pakistan team of the 80s and early 90s, Afridi wont have found a place, let alone become a captain.

32 runs in 1 over against Sri-Lanka

i think pakistan have lost more games because of him than any other player.. because of his selfish style of batting.. putting a lot of pressure on lower order batsmen.. u can count his match winning innings on finger.. he is the most overrated player.

pakistan lost to india in two world cup matches of t20 because of afridi... in one he got out to bhajji and bowled a wide ball in super over :rofl::rofl: and in final hit the first in the air to got catch only...thanks afridi :cheers:

On the eve of world-cup i thought of collecting all the sensational innings played by afridi and putting it in one thread for you guys to enjoy

Starting with the fastest century in the history of world cricket

100 of 33 balls vs Sri-Lanka

Its off 37 balls and not 33 balls.

Funny to see how other side of the line would never appreciate such great talent in the history of cricket. Quite natural.

Back
Top Bottom