What's new

Shahid Afridi punishing indians.

it's worlthless talking of afridi with tendulkar...sachin still hits centuries but afridi???haha'tendulkar is unstopable...

well let world cup start , leave speculations.
well certainly tundulker is above shahid when it comes to comparison. but shahid is very exciting player.

Nevermind! let them enjoy one of the few chances of their cricketing glory!! :)

i can see where thats coming from-- its not our fault your teams record is very below par, when it comes to one on one matches-- all the tendulkers-- sehwags--dravids-- pathans- azharudins- kapils-- et al-- have failed to perform consistently against Pakistan-- all have fallen in front of the mighty Pakistani team-- i am not saying it-- its in the records-- it in the history books-- all you have to do is to come out of the delusional state-- and start talking facts--

Shaid Afridi

-- Afridi has scored three of the top six fastest centuries in ODIs, including the fastest which was made in 37 balls. He has also scored the second-fastest fifty- in 18 balls on two occasions
-- Afridi has hit 288 sixes in ODIs, the most by any player
-- Afridi is one of only three players who have scored over 5000 runs and picked up over 250 wickets in ODIs

& Shaid Afridi have most Centuries against India

booooooooom booooooooom afridi bhai and boom d cow cow cowwwwwwwwwww cowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww of bharath hahahah

Shahid Afridi is no where close to be a great player.A player who can't handle pressure and comes and just starts hitting is more of player who plays on luck.I don't see any technique or specific class in his style of play,he just seems to be a boy picked up from the streets,comes in and starts hitting.No wonder he is very poor in test cricket and his ODI average is only 23 :rofl:

haan bhai pressure to wohi jhel rahy hai jo apni team waloon ko chanta bhi marty hai .lol

i can see where thats coming from-- its not our fault your teams record is very below par, when it comes to one on one matches-- all the tendulkers-- sehwags--dravids-- pathans- azharudins- kapils-- et al-- have failed to perform consistently against Pakistan-- all have fallen in front of the mighty Pakistani team-- i am not saying it-- its in the records-- it in the history books-- all you have to do is to come out of the delusional state-- and start talking facts--

All I wanna say is Best of luck to Pakistani Team!! Hope they don't get a chance to blame evil Bharti audience for any of their performance in world cup!!

All I wanna say is Best of luck to Pakistani Team!! Hope they don't get a chance to blame evil Bharti audience for any of their performance in world cup!!

Winning comes naturally to us, although I'm a bit skeptical of the current team. Hopefully our countries will face off, so Pakistan can win, and I'll have something exciting to watch when I leave for Pakistan soon.

All I wanna say is Best of luck to Pakistani Team!! Hope they don\'t get a chance to blame evil Bharti audience for any of their performance in world cup!!

haha were ur luve for bharath?now u becum pakistan cricketer fan? haha funny peepal now dey leeve der contry nad all the besting pakistan team in the word cup hahaha funny peepel

No we dont blame you in cricket-- after losing-- we blame the wickets--then blame the captain-- then the selection committee-- then the chairman of the board-- then the system-- then the gora for inventing such a funny game-- in the end we change the captain-- and all is well-- where in all this blaming indians come-- you tell me--

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom