What's new

Shahid Afridi beats the hell out of Fan at airport ..

If someone messes with my daughter he would get a 9mm round up his *** not a simple slap ... maybe you guys should become father (specially of a daughter) to understand the feeling. I know because i am blessed with a daughter.

If someone messes with my daughter he would get a 9mm round up his *** not a simple slap ... maybe you guys should become father (specially of a daughter) to understand the feeling. I know because i am blessed with a daughter.

to be honest...afridi also needs to improve on his parenting skills.
you dont leave your 3 year old on.the floor to be stepped on by a crowd...
he shluldnt have left her daughter in the middle of the crowd..

perhaps the reaction was a mixture of anger and regret.

Where was the security. If the story about his daughter being pushed to the ground is true, it points to the same thing, PCB does not do its job well. (yes PCB because they must provide additional security)

I respect your love towards you daughter, having daughter is absolutely an honour, and protecting her at any cost is an obligation.
Situation here is entirely different, no one messed with her daughter, prolly she got injured in a stampede altho I suspect it ever happened. You can't hold a single individual responsible for stampede, moreover it is never intentional. So relating Afridi's moronic act to alleged injury of his daughter is as stupid as building castle in the air is. It was an honest mistake that led his daughter injured.. Now tell me does it worth the tantrums Afridi displayed?

562408_265786590173712_132411680177871_570435_31691643_n.jpg

^^^^
I don't know why people try to ride on a$$ of players in Uncivilized manner, Few years back I literally have seen some naughty guys trying to insert fingers in behind of some NZ players when they were entering in qadafi stadium :lol:

stop making a big fuss about this irst pcb should have given adequate security for them they r walking through the people what if someone tries to kill him and secondly a mob of people were there and we all know how fans act they will do anything to touch grab their celebrity and in the process they were hurting afridi,s daughter what did you expect him to do say excuse me thats my daughter u r crushing ofcourse he had to beat the guy who was most probably about to trample her i dont care whether a fan knew what he was doing or not. the fact is the girl was about to get seriously hurt and afridi just did what any of us would have done beated the hell out of him bcz if i was in his shoes in that very situation i cant say i would have acted any different and those who r saying it are lying easy to point out right now difficult to make a decision when ur daughter is about to be crushed i said it before i will say it again if my daughter is about to be trampled i dont care who i have to beat up i will save her ..... and yaar it was the fans fault he was most probably going crazy like the rest of them u cant say it wasnt the fans fault but the mob that guy was part of the mob

Younis Khan also mercilessly beat up a fan a few years back. These people need to be reminded what their "aukat" is. Before cricket these people use to live like beggars.
Afridi thinks hes some legend now and that his precious time cannot go into signing a few autographs for some die hard fans. Send him back to Sohrab Goth where he belongs, Gulshan e Iqbal seems to be too much for him.

btw Afridi needs to be arrested and fined for this. Maybe if this anger from Afridi was shown on the field he might have gotten a few wickets and a few runs against India but taking out one's anger on poor people seems to be the standard of these pampered Pakistani personalities.

It's not the first time Afridi has raised his hands on someone else. He has hit people before. I heard when he was younger and his starting days of cricket he used to be a pure badmash. People have told me he was a gali ka gunda when he was growing up. The words he chooses to convey his feelings also seem to support his dark past. He loves using the word, gandoo, he has said it to Hafeez and other players on the field numerous times before.

Afridi seems to be pissed about something else, the fan just happened to be there at the wrong time. And using his daughter as an excuse doesn't help.
If Afridi has some decency left then he needs to apologize and pay for the damages.

Why didn't Afridi beat up Gambhir when Gambhir abused Afridi and his family? Or are poor weak Pakistanis the only people Afridi can take his anger out on.

Look at yr Posts i can see yr Hate for us Pukhtuns.You are a hate monger.But its ok it is not yr fault that you are a son of ALTAF KALIA !!

Look at yr Posts i can see yr Hate for us Pukhtuns.You are a hate monger.But its ok it is not yr fault that you are a son of ALTAF KALIA !!

Lol Altaf Kalia :lol: But Karachiite hates us Punjabis aswell...well he hates the whole of Pakistan besides Karachi :disagree:

PCB is responsible for not providing proper security to players during transit.

Back
Top Bottom