What's new

Shahid Afridi beats the hell out of Fan at airport ..

He's still an Afridi fan according to his interview afterwards. Just think what he would to Indian Cricket Team if they were being pushy lolz. :P

He seems pretty chilled out on the field though:undecided: PRolly doesn't want to ruin his career.

He seems like a pretty chilled out on the field though:undecided: PRolly doesn't want to ruin his career.

It's that Pashtuni hot blood that gets the better of him. Or he could just be a jerk.

This fan need to fill out the legal papers to sue Afridi asap, he will get compensation more than 1.5 million dollars! ;)

Afridi can punch cheap illiterate Pakistani fans who are passives but can't do against overseas Pakistanis if he is here, he will be deeply troubles.

Why didn't Afridi beat up Gambhir when Gambhir abused Afridi and his family? Or are poor weak Pakistanis the only people Afridi can take his anger out on.

Please no more inappropriate language. When you can talk in sensible "soft" language then why say something that will hurt each other?

If someone does the same thing with my daughter, who ever he is, I would probably do the same thing.
And those who are saying that Afridi can do whatever he want with 'illiterate Pakistanis' and not with 'overseas Pakistanis', the thing is that overseas Pakistanis usually won't do such vulgar act. And for God's sake, stop this non-sense. Won't you react the same if it were your daughter or haven't you ever done it?

He was being a responsible dad.

If someone does the same thing with my daughter, who ever he is, I would probably do the same thing.
And those who are saying that Afridi can do whatever he want with 'illiterate Pakistanis' and not with 'overseas Pakistanis', the thing is that overseas Pakistanis usually won't do such vulgar act. And for God's sake, stop this non-sense. Won't you react the same if it were your daughter or haven't you ever done it?

He was being a responsible dad.

Suggest you to watch again, the fans are surrended him for autographys.

Shahid Afridi Beat Fans On Karachi Airport .wmv - YouTube

Afridi didn't hold hands with little daughter walking together. Please watch whole parts, you will get it. Actually the fan came to him begging for autography before he goes to car, suddenly Afridi had bad hot temper. His brother is bodyguard and open the car door for him, he is king!

Do you really think if it is good to punch smile exciting fans in front of his daughter after we won Asia cup?

This is very bad Shahid Afridi looks like a ignorant and the daughter thing is totally fake, it seems like he is making thing now to avoid the media response. Anyway a person like this should not done these stupid things .. what's the different between him and someone uneducated!

Raptor, I have seen the quality of your posts not the same as before.
Why are you being ignorant?

Her daughter was waiting near the car, with flower in her hands to give it to her dad, when an overwhelmed fan tried to get autograph. You don't know how the things are, the crowd pulling and pushing each other, jumping on you to get just a signature. After a tiresome trip and such a mess at airport, the last thing you want to see is someone push away your little daughter.

One BIG

TAMACHA ... from BOOM BOOM = Beat the hell out of fan

Imagine if he really beat up him ....

He touched Shahid's super slick hair deserved a Boom Boom

Hahaha,..:lol:
I m laughing at one pakistani who once said that, "Sachin is not even afridi's dust of feet"...
I think he got his answer from afridi himself,...:lol:"

Professionalism at it's best..

Look you can't try to kidnap Afridi's little girl ... that makes PAPA afridi go Boom boom

I mean its Karachi ppl kidnap kids and I totally understand Papa Afridi's reaction

Look you can't try to kidnap Afridi's little girl ... that makes PAPA afridi go Boom boom

I mean its Karachi ppl kidnap kids and I totally understand Papa Afridi's reaction
Really..!!! someone tried to kidnap his daughter at airport ??
And in front of thousand peoples.!!!, how they dare to do that ??:angry:
Where was the security..??

Karachi: Pakistani super start cricketer Shahid Khan Afridi Punched two fans and put them down on the ground. The fans were insisting to have autograph and in anger Shahid Afridi attacked them, his brother tried to stop him. Shahid Afridi was returning from Bangladesh tour after winning Asia Cup 2012.

so sad.................................................

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom