What's new

Shahid Afridi beats the hell out of Fan at airport ..

Materazzi deserved it right there and then. The guy insulted his sister. Zidane is French citizen but remember he is originally Algerian. And Algerians are crazy when they get angry. Look what they did to the French who occupied them!!!!

and in eastern culture, you NEVER EVER insult someone's mother or sister......if i were in his place, i'd have done more to Materazzi than just head-butt him. He was due for retirement anyways :D

deep down inside -- yes it's wrong to do that in public.....it cost France the World Cup....but still, sometimes honour is more important than anything else.

And if his daughter had been harassed at that place, then the Pathan in him was looking for "badal" perhaps.

OTOH I hope Rehman "Gul" doesnt look for it. :)

Cricket would be poorer without a decent leg spinner.

The slapped man just appeared on ARY news...He says he is not putting forward any charges against Afridi.....

But yes "Nerves" is the weak point in all the team PK..not just Afridi..
They lose it under pressure ;)

The slapped man just appeared on ARY news...He says he is not putting forward any charges against Afridi.....

kia pata iss fan ko melt kia gayea ho baad mein ;)

kia pata iss fan ko melt kia gayea ho baad mein ;)

Aray yaar Pakistani ho kay bhi aayasii baat kertay ho...?
We give black eye to each other and after an hour we are talking like friends like nothing happened... ;)

You know, people(die hard fans) will soon start seeking signitures from this guy. As the person with afridi's DNA on his face. :lol:

as i said earlier, i heard everyone in Karachi knows where he lives....all they gotta do is go outside his house and ring the bell. But there are also a lot of registered weapons in that house, so i would approach with caution.... :laugh:

his brother is actually the one with the famous temper -- he got into a fight last year or two years ago, caused an incident

(i do not endorse or support these idiotic firing activities in the video by the way, just for the record)

Last edited by a moderator:

Can you please post video of the guy when available?

guys comon non of us was there and we dont know the circunstances of the situation so i dont think we should pass comments on afridi, he is a national hero and a good guy what made him tick we dont know mabe his daughter in danger or a rant but we should cut him some slak.

what an A$$, he should be ashamed what he has done. Can't believe he can punch someone like that. No respect for him anymore go to hell Afridi.

Interview of the Fans present at the scene :)
This seems to be the man pushed by Afridi..and he has no probs ....die hard Fans :lol:

Interview of the Fans present at the scene :)
This seems to be the man pushed by Afridi..and he has no probs ....die hard Fans :lol:

Dude the interview proved that nobody pushed his daughter. What a dick move by Afridi. I hope he has some shame after the guy he pushed is still showing him love. Fitay mun Afridi.

Dude the interview proved that nobody pushed his daughter. What a dick move by Afridi. I hope he has some shame after the guy he pushed is still showing him love. Fitay mun Afridi.

Instead it proves my previous speculation that Afridi and his family traveled in seperate cars,and thats why his daughter was not seen in the video.

Instead it proves my previous speculation that Afridi and his family traveled in seperate cars,and thats why his daughter was not seen in the video.

Lol you can see the kids in the car. Also the guy said that the people surrounded the car, and that's why he was pissed.

Back
Top Bottom