What's new

Shahid Afridi beats the hell out of Fan at airport ..

Look the fan, Why was he so desperate for autograph even afridi denied him many times. I think he deserves hard punches.
This is not only security breach but walking , walking , walking with afridi even he denied many times.
I personally doesn't like afridi and his rant on Ground but i am also hating the behavior of his fan.

He was obviously concerned for his daughter. Anyone who thinks that his emotions were unaccountable are simply being ignorant. Give the guy a break. Any real man would do that for his family. If you think otherwise, then may be you don't have the compassion and love he has for his daughter and family. Even animals go crazy and risk their lives to protect their young ones who are endangered.

Not all animals. :D Infanticide (zoology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"There was no security for players and it's usual that fans come and seek autographs but this time they were out of control and hurt my daughter on which I lost my temper,"

Afridi's statement on Reuters

well according to him somebody pushed his daughter.

But if Afridi does not want to give a autograph or anything, and is suffering from jet lag, then the fan should just stop it now, he must have crossed a line, because Afridi does not go gung ho like this.

And leave it for our media to sensationalize any story.

“I know what I did was wrong, I should have controlled my temper,” he said. “But when I saw my little daughter pushed to the ground I couldn’t take it and lost my cool.”

Afridi statement on Dawn news...

well according to him somebody pushed his daughter.

But if Afridi does not want to give a autograph or anything, and is suffering from jet lag, then the fan should just stop it now, he must have crossed a line, because Afridi does not go gung ho like this.

And leave it for our media to sensationalize any story.
yar if somebody pushes my little son to the ground i will more of a cave man than anything else....

Stupid fans. They should know Pakistani players only like it when your curse at them, not get autographs. :disagree:

his daughter's barely 4 or 5 years old, she's little.....i dont have a daughter but i can understand his instinct is to protect her and defend her.....under those circumstances with mobs and fans, she shouldnt have even been there --should have just waited in the car or something

and yes --common decency and convention would state that there should be a clear pathway for the players to pass through -- and there should be security......why there wasnt enough security, i have no idea.....these guys with Afridi are his friends and relatives i think

his daughter's barely 4 or 5 years old, she's little.....i dont have a daughter but i can understand his instinct is to protect her and defend her.....under those circumstances with mobs and fans, she shouldnt have even been there --should have just waited in the car or something

and yes --common decency and convention would state that there should be a clear pathway for the players to pass through -- and there should be security......why there wasnt enough security, i have no idea.....these guys with Afridi are his friends and relatives i think

Agreed...I will beat the Krap out of anybody who harms my kids..Thats parental instincts...All those "Charaa" unmarried people over here cant understand this ;)

and yes...security wasnt even there...Usually there is a clear path for players and people stand on the sides..They dont jump in front of the players/Celebrities..and it can get to their nerves.

It's not the first time Afridi has raised his hands on someone else. He has hit people before. I heard when he was younger and his starting days of cricket he used to be a pure badmash. People have told me he was a gali ka gunda when he was growing up. The words he chooses to convey his feelings also seem to support his dark past. He loves using the word, gandoo, he has said it to Hafeez and other players on the field numerous times before.

Afridi seems to be pissed about something else, the fan just happened to be there at the wrong time. And using his daughter as an excuse doesn't help.
If Afridi has some decency left then he needs to apologize and pay for the damages.

Where is his daughter in video? If media captured him pushing/punching fans then why not captured his injured daughter as he claim?

He was the only one sit in car there :no:

usually family travels in another car...celebrity vehicle is occupied by security....staff.

It's not the first time Afridi has raised his hands on someone else. He has hit people before. I heard when he was younger and his starting days of cricket he used to be a pure badmash. People have told me he was a gali ka gunda when he was growing up. The words he chooses to convey his feelings also seem to support his dark past. He loves using the word, gandoo, he has said it to Hafeez and other players on the field numerous times before.

And dont you know thats the normal lingo of Karachi?

well it's the same media that showed a ranger shooting a guy in Karachi point blank range -- kept repeating those images over and over again....but then didnt show the other Rangers near the guy, giving him water

(horrible example since that was a much much much worse and awful incident, but you catch my drift)

and this is Geo News......GEO NEWS.....enough said. And it appears in this video, Afridi was threatening to smach the geo reporter guy as well. He was clearly not in the mood for bullshyt it seems, damn.

Back
Top Bottom