What's new

Shaheer Sialvi replies to Iman Mazari

Hindu baniye ke tyre saaf kar ri hoti ...
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Leave the topic aside, how hindus in pakistan used to think if these kinda words are spoken freely ?

It needs a certain kind of Hindu to want to continue to live among people who separated because they felt they could not live with Hindus.

Personally, I have zero sympathy for Pakistani Hindus, and believe they should not be allowed back into India.

Cheers, Doc

Can you correct the language used in here in thread title . @The Eagle @waz .

@waz @The Eagle

Can you please ban well wisher from this thread.

And please keep title as it is because only randis use this kind of language as shown in the video in Pakistan.

It needs a certain kind of Hindu to want to continue to live among people who separated because they felt they could not live with Hindus.

Personally, I have zero sympathy for Pakistani Hindus, and believe they should not be allowed back into India.

Cheers, Doc

Problem is not with hindus but bania caste.

@waz @The Eagle

Can you please ban well wisher from this thread.

And please keep title as it is because only randis use this kind of language as shown in the video in Pakistan.

I don't have any sympathy with shirin mazari, I hate her to core . I've no any contradiction with your language either . Your language , your will... u can use it as u like but opening threads with such is damaging pdf image , I believe .

I don't have any sympathy with shirin mazari, I hate her to core . I've no any contradiction with your language either . Your language , your will... u can use it as u like but opening threads with such is damaging pdf image , I believe .

PDF is not your property. Topic is not Shireen but her daughter that called Pakistan Army as terrorist Army. I reserve the right to call her a randi if she calls Pakistan Army as a terrorist organization.

PDF is not your property. .
Neither it's yours .. but you've to abide by the rules .
Anyway , go away admin will deal .
PDF is not your property. Topic is not Shireen but her daughter that called Pakistan Army as terrorist Army.
She herself is a terrorist , a low life attention seeker .
Such people should be thrown in a smelly dustbin , not give them an inch of attention .

Neither it's yours .. but you've to abide by the rules .
Anyway , go away admin will deal .

She herself is a terrorist , a low life attention seeker .
Such people should be thrown in a smelly dustbin , not give them an inch of attention .

Aur apko kya zaroorat he web site Ki thekedar ban ne Ki?

Discuss topic or go to different thread. Simple.

Last edited:
Problem is not with hindus but bania caste.

Personally, I do not like Marwaris. Never found a good one ... and am have property hassles with not one but two. Shifty buggers.

But for you guys that's really not the issue.

You use banya as a derogatory term for Hindus. All Hindus. So India is broad swathe painted as banya. Which is of course absurd.

Cheers, Doc

Personally, I do not like Marwaris. Never found a good one ... and am have property hassles with not one but two. Shifty buggers.

But for you guys that's really not the issue.

You use banya as a derogatory term for Hindus. All Hindus. So India is broad swathe painted as banya. Which is of course absurd.

Cheers, Doc

Banias are Hindu so it was added to title. They used to lend money with insane amounts of interest rates and used to trick people, and that's how they are seen today in bad light. Sikhs used to be dumb and kept paying them back to point where they would get fed up and go chop their heads off with their sword. We can discuss that somewhere else.

Banias are Hindu so it was added to title. They used to lend money with insane amounts of interest rates and used to trick people, and that's how they are seen today in bad light. Sikhs used to be dumb and kept paying them back to point where they would get fed up and go chop their heads off with their sword. We can discuss that somewhere else.

Surprisingly, in the little town I grew up in, during the 70s, the most common money lenders were pathans.

No one did any chopping with them ....

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom