What's new

SHAHEEN III actual range 5000 KM ????

Do you now how do maths? really
@The Deterrent
Kids gona be kids.
just adding few more feet of fuel with same rocket motor / aero dynamics can't increase range that much.
I am not scientist or engineer but still found it un-rational.

when you are increasing the length and weight without improving engine and solid fuel material even the twice the size of rocket could travel only 25% to its original clone.
That's what happens when people get addicted to optimism.

We have paper work which never approve by military or Govt to go beyond limits "Jahan k parr jaltay hien."
The day Pakistan go beyound or reach Israel we would become N.Korea.
While this was true in the past, it will not remain true in the future. However this has less to do with our little friend. Indian intentions regarding nuclear war posturing have been rapidly turning hostile, and Shaheen-III simply can't give Pakistan ample breathing space.

That's what happens when people get addicted to optimism.

While this was true in the past, it will not remain true in the future. However this has less to do with our little friend. Indian intentions regarding nuclear war posturing have been rapidly turning hostile, and Shaheen-III simply can't give Pakistan ample breathing space.

But sir, before that we need a nuclear submarine.

We don't really need an SSN (SSKs with AIP can do a pretty fine job), but Pakistan will 'build' one soon. As far as SSBNs are concerned, kindly take a look at the nation's wallets.

With the SSBN option, India can theoretically launch an attack on us from the vastness of the five oceans. In order to have a credible second strike, it must be as elusive as the enemy.

Its actually 15,000km Typo , we have external tanks which can be used when needed for hot persuit

Hope that US intelligence should fix this Typo error quickly

You see we have enhaned the Missiles to have extra capacity

irnksolidsfamily1.jpg

If Trump does not watches his filthy mouth we will send a live demo to his Trump tower for fireworks

Last edited:
My view is there is an IRBM/ICBM either or both but will not be surprised if it was being towed and collaborated with N.K as part of their testing.

i have been telling all my indian friends here that pakistan have developed everything to counter india.pakistani missiles actual ranges are beyond understanding of our indian friends.as i mentioned earlier in a thread,don't consider raad alcm 300 km.in case you provoke pakistan,you will pay equal price.

i have been telling all my indian friends here that pakistan have developed everything to counter india.pakistani missiles actual ranges are beyond understanding of our indian friends.as i mentioned earlier in a thread,don't consider raad alcm 300 km.in case you provoke pakistan,you will pay equal price.
Honestly for that size raad having 300 range doesn't make sense
A glide bomb will give you 100km

Back
Top Bottom