What's new

Shahed-136 - Tracking usage & expanding understanding.

In the sky news video reporter mentions that police officers manage to shoot one drone out of the skies... I lost it there ...:omghaha:
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
It is rather funny and it reminds me of a cartoon that was posted here with those anthropomorphized saymoyed type dogs shooting at the drones yelling "Why are we the air defence!?".
But when you stop and realise that these guys are literally just blazing away with assault rifles,firing up into the sky in the middle of a large city,it makes you wonder where all those rounds that miss the drones are landing,which is probably on the heads of any luckless civilians in the near vicinity.
One has to wonder just how many people may have been inadvertently killed or wounded by this :guns:"air defence". :guns:
This whole war is actually rather sad and pointless,and I honestly think could`ve been so easily avoided.On the other hand tho`,it has provided iran with some extremely valuable opportunities that it would not have otherwise have had.

It's fake you twat. What the fvck is with your autistic fixation on Iranian drones in Ukraine? Cry me a river.
:lol:
This is a thread about Shahed-136, and Shahed-136 have been widely used to attack Ukraine, so what kind of posts you expect here? posts about k-pop music?

Last edited:
Ukrainian said this board is a GNSS receiver (in the PDF of Shahed-131).

This pic is taken from a Shahed-136 or at least that said some sources, including the opening post of this thread:
633d4813b09732.24790283.jpg

These pics are taken from a Shahed-131, in the Ukrainian .pdf file posted before in this thread, you can see is the same board and Ukrainian called "GNSS transceiver":

fig22-shahed-131.jpg

fig21-shahed-131.jpg

It can't be just a GNSS receiver, because you dont need Tx (Transmit, send data) to get GPS/GLONASS position.

It must be besides than a GNSS receiver, a datalink to get orders from other drones or from Russian Hell HQ. So in that FPGA must be the weak point if there is some, to shoot down the drones cheaply.

Last edited:
Ukrainian said this board is a GNSS receiver (in the PDF of Shahed-131).

This pic is taken from a Shahed-136 or at least that said some sources, including the opening post of this thread:
View attachment 894894

These pics are taken from a Shahed-131, in the Ukrainian .pdf file posted before in this thread, you can see is the same board and Ukrainian called "GNSS transceiver":

View attachment 894896

View attachment 894897

It can't be just a GNSS receiver, because you dont need Tx (Transmit, send data) to get GPS/GLONASS position.

It must be besides than a GNSS receiver, a datalink to get orders from other drones or from Russian Hell HQ. So in that FPGA must be the weak point if there is some, to shoot down the drones cheaply.
Its there likely as an option to enable direct control of the drone for very precise targeting,tho this would also require the fitting of other systems such as ir cameras.
This was likely how the attack on the mercer st was carried out,ie a long range strike against a large moving target that required hitting an exact part of this target.
However it seems that the russians are using these pretty much in the role of cruise missiles rather than true loitering munitions with a human or ai in the loop for target selection.

I think the fact that Iran use a FPGA as GNSS receiver (instead a GNSS made hardware) can be a advantage for Ukraine.

i.e.: I dont think Iran has coded FPGA GNSS receiver from scratch, they likely based their vhdl code in western open source / books, and it mustn't be so many of how to code a GNSS receiver in that FPGA.

So another idea is search those sources and analyze every line of code in search of bugs, like buffer overflow bugs and things like those.

And blow the shit out of those drones.

Its there likely as an option to enable direct control of the drone for very precise targeting,tho this would also require the fitting of other systems such as ir cameras.
This was likely how the attack on the mercer st was carried out,ie a long range strike against a large moving target that required hitting an exact part of this target.
However it seems that the russians are using these pretty much in the role of cruise missiles rather than true loitering munitions with a human or ai in the loop for target selection.
Iran think their FPGA are unreadable, so you can expect every stupid thing inside, like change the destination position.

AFAIK those cheap filthy drones has not IA, Computer Vision, IR cameras, neither like that, by far.
They just have GNSS receiver (Glonass), INS (inertial guidance if GNSS is jammed), and the attack position.

BTW It seems that every Iranian user of this thread solve every moral dilemma with the magical phrase "cry me a river".

It seems a ancient Persian phrase that can absolve you from every sin, no matter what you do.

The shooting is real, their is an active insurgency in the province, and many have been killed from security forces, civilians and militants, but the positions of the men is just a major case of cope.
Ukraine can sabotage Iran Drones Program without moving from Ukraine.

Ukraine got more than 30 bn dollars of economic help from USA and Europe, do you imagine what they can do with all that money?

They can contact with Iranian kurds or another any Iranian oppresed ethnic non-Persian minority and start a beautiful friendship.

e.g they could offer to Iranian kurds online:
*) 30 $ in bitcoins for take a Iran military facility pic.
*) 300 $ in bitcoins for start a fire in a Iran regime official building
*) 3,000 $ in bitcoins for put right in the head a knife to a Iran Drone Program engineer.

And so on

A Iranian Kurd will never see so much money working as a slave for his filthy racist Persian supremacist Iranian regime.

Last edited:

Ukraine got more than 30 bn dollars of economic help from USA and Europe, do you imagine what they can do with all that money?

They can contact with Iranian kurds of another any Iranian oppresed ethnic non-Persian minority and start a beautiful friendship.

*) 3,000 $ in bitcoins for put right in the head a knife to a Iran Drone Program engineer.

And so on

A Iranian Kurd will never see so much money working as a slave for his filthy racist Persian supremacist Iranian regime.

Someone tell this little tard that the head of Iran´s Navy is a kurd..... LOL

Me: Hey dude,
Shahed divk is deep in your a$$?

Dumber: But the condom is American. Also it is not lubed well. Also semen was little.

Me: it is still in you a$$

Dumber: I can also sabotage your testosterone level to decrease your libido next time. Fear me.

Me: my dik is still in your a$$

They can contact with Iranian kurds of another any Iranian oppresed ethnic non-Persian minority and start a beautiful friendship.

And so on

:coffee:

Someone tell this little tard that the head of Iran´s Navy is a kurd..... LOL
You dont need tell me anything to me. I'm not Iranian and I dont give a sht about Iran regime.

You have to tell to ethnic minorities oppressed and starving to death in Iran.

Just tell to them: Dont worry folks, the Head of Iran's Navy is Kurd :enjoy:

Dumber: I can also sabotage your testosterone level to decrease your libido next time. Fear me.

Me: my dik is still in your a$$

5-12.jpg

Maybe you'll feel more comfortable in a less straight forum :lol:

They can contact with Iranian kurds or another any Iranian oppresed ethnic non-Persian minority and start a beautiful friendship.

And so on

4dd.jpg

I think the fact that Iran use a FPGA as GNSS receiver (instead a GNSS made hardware) can be a advantage for Ukraine.

i.e.: I dont think Iran has coded FPGA GNSS receiver from scratch, they likely based their vhdl code in western open source / books, and it mustn't be so many of how to code a GNSS receiver in that FPGA.

So another idea is search those sources and analyze every line of code in search of bugs, like buffer overflow bugs and things like those.

And blow the shit out of those drones.

Iran think their FPGA are unreadable, so you can expect every stupid thing inside, like change the destination position.

AFAIK those cheap filthy drones has not IA, Computer Vision, IR cameras, neither like that, by far.
They just have GNSS receiver (Glonass), INS (inertial guidance if GNSS is jammed), and the attack position.

BTW It seems that every Iranian user of this thread solve every moral dilemma with the magical phrase "cry me a river".

It seems a ancient Persian phrase that can absolve you from every sin, no matter what you do.
Actually there are pictures of 131s fitted with imaging ir seekers,and this is really the only way to account for a highly precise attack against a moving target at sea,like the mercer st strike,because gps assisted ins by itself isnt going to be much help to you there.
As for any so called "moral dilemma",well frankly I tend to take this view:
If its alright for the west to do it,ie selling weapons to other nations,well then how can it be wrong for iran to do the same thing,right?.
Sadly tho from the tone of your posts I do rather get the feeling that you might well be a fan of the sentiment that there should be one rule for the "garden" and its "chauncey gardners" and another very different rule for the so called "jungle" and those who dwell in it,ie most of humanity.

Back
Top Bottom