What's new

Shahed-136 - Tracking usage & expanding understanding.

Ukrainians are detecting Shahed/Geran drones using spotlights in Odessa. Their tactic reminds me of WW2 movies when there was no radar technology.

They use truck mounted spotlights similar to ISIS operated trucks.

Looks like all those western supplied SHORADs were crap including German ones.

Video link :

Lmao

Ukrainians are detecting Shahed/Geran drones using spotlights in Odessa. Their tactic reminds me of WW2 movies when there was no radar technology.

They use truck mounted spotlights similar to ISIS operated trucks.

Looks like all those western supplied SHORADs were crap including German ones.

Video link :

Lmao
It reminds me of the middle to latter part of ww1,with first the zeppelins and then the gotha and staaken bomber attacks on london,where the 2 major air defences were search lights and very very early flak guns,plus balloon aprons like these
M468420_Apron-of-steel-cables-attached-to-balloons-designed-by-Major-General-EB-Ashmore-as-a-defence-against-German-Gotha.jpg

Maybe we`ll see the ukis trying something like this next... :omghaha:

It reminds me of the middle to latter part of ww1,with first the zeppelins and then the gotha and staaken bomber attacks on london,where the 2 major air defences were search lights and very very early flak guns,plus balloon aprons like these
M468420_Apron-of-steel-cables-attached-to-balloons-designed-by-Major-General-EB-Ashmore-as-a-defence-against-German-Gotha.jpg

Maybe we`ll see the ukis trying something like this next... :omghaha:
They have to try everything to defend their country .... Russia is the agresor here

They have to try everything to defend their country .... Russia is the agresor here
Where were you when NAZIs of Kiev managed specific elements to rape young girls of Russian speaking people in Ukraine? It is true that they don't speak for all Ukrainians but problem is, USA provided them with complete supremacy in Ukraine after the coup. Those racists and rapists currently are in charge of Ukraine. Russia had to follow this instruction when the terrorist organization of NATO prepared Ukrainian NAZIs to attack and take back Crimea from Russians : best defense is a preventive offense.

Therefore, basically it is NATO (USA's military arm) fighting against Russians in Ukraine and Ukrainian people are just caught in between of this war. Just like Syrians. So Russia in this very case is defending itself against upcoming threats.

Where were you when NAZIs of Kiev managed specific elements to rape young girls of Russian speaking people in Ukraine? It is true that they don't speak for all Ukrainians but problem is, USA provided them with complete supremacy in Ukraine after the coup. Those racists and rapists currently are in charge of Ukraine. Russia had to follow this instruction when the terrorist organization of NATO prepared Ukrainian NAZIs to attack and take back Crimea from Russians : best defense is a preventive offense.

Therefore, basically it is NATO (USA's military arm) fighting against Russians in Ukraine and Ukrainian people are just caught in between of this war. Just like Syrians. So Russia in this very case is defending itself against upcoming threats.
Well, I'm Iranian , not Russians so I have no obligation to defend their act , so know your place ...

Well, I'm Iranian , not Russians so I have no obligation to defend their act , so know your place ...
True, but if opportunities present themselves, you should be ready to take them. Historically Russia has been an enemy (wars), and more recently not a friend (voted for multiple rounds of sanctions against Iran at UNSC), than an unreliable partner (reneged on s-300 contract), but now there is clearly an opportunity to upgrade that relationship, with mutual benefits.

True, but if opportunities present themselves, you should be ready to take them. Historically Russia has been an enemy (wars), and more recently not a friend (voted for multiple rounds of sanctions against Iran at UNSC), than an unreliable partner (reneged on s-300 contract), but now there is clearly an opportunity to upgrade that relationship, with mutual benefits.
Then , we should not wipe their shit ... We have problem of being too much emotional and radical...

Shahed is a weapon , Russia bought it and uses it , then Ukraine is doing what they can to stop it ....

We just need to observe and learn about the advantages and disadvantages of our weapon

Then , we should not wipe their shit ... We have problem of being too much emotional and radical...

Shahed is a weapon , Russia bought it and uses it , then Ukraine is doing what they can to stop it ....

We just need to observe and learn about the advantages and disadvantages of our weapon
Sure, but where there is an opportunity to transform our relationship with a permanent member of the UNSC, we should try to take it, as long as the cost isn't larger than the benefits.

Sure, but where there is an opportunity to transform our relationship with a permanent member of the UNSC, we should try to take it, as long as the cost isn't larger than the benefits.
Then we can do it without acting like Russia lapdog

Then we can do it without acting like Russia lapdog
If we were their lapdog we probably would have supplied them with hundreds of ballistic missiles >300km range and not invented stupid lies to deny our export of Shahed drones to Russia since their invasion of Ukraine.

Back
Top Bottom