What's new

Shahed-129 MALE UCAV | News and Discussions

It doesn't relate to new government, It's IRGC job, It is developed, built by IRGC and unveiled yesterday by IRGC just in presence of top ranking IRGC commanders: IRGC commander and commander of Arospace force of IRGC.
IRGC has already had such approache too.

so what?
please read posts carefully.
my words referred generally to all unveiling not just s-129.
Read again my post to see i mentioned all people who are responsible for unveiling.

congratulation to all Iranians and friends, I'm glad to see the new government and military officials are realizing they should change the way of unveiling, I hope we will hear good news as we heard last days.

it can monitor 200kms around it
]

Looks good.

But how can it monitor 200kms, it doesn’t have ISR like the king air 350 ISR ?
I doubt a regular UAV has such powerfull FLIR sight.

@Juice

Imagine a joint operation ...

attachment.php

predator_aircraft.jpg

:devil: :whistle:

NTS_-_BEEF_-_WATUSI.jpg

Terrorist ^^^

Are you going to bomb pakistanis ??? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
@R0SC0SM0S It is very obvious you're SOHEIL...
If you want to false flag then change your style of writing or something :lol:
You have the exact same writing style as SOHEIL.

:lol:
This is not a stealth UAV and its main purpose is to watch and hunt down drug traffickers, terrorists and smugglers, it can't roam in other countries' skies.

Great, so this drone was built and designed solely for the purpose of monitoring and surveillance? Cool.

P.S. Do you guys happen to have any armed drones on you?

@R0SC0SM0S It is very obvious you're SOHEIL...
If you want to false flag then change your style of writing or something :lol:
You have the exact same writing style as SOHEIL.

So many people made such a claim before, post reported

Great, so this drone was built and designed solely for the purpose of monitoring and surveillance? Cool.

lol...what?

Are those things under the wing of this drone candies to you? Is this drone clearly not a "armed" drone?
What serpentine said is this particular armed drone will not be used to attack other nations, however he is not entirely correct as it can be used for that purpose. The military official stated it will be used for border monitoring and to defend against aggressors from other nations too.

And killing.
I assume you didn't see the pictures of the drone carefully, because it can carry 8 guided missiles to hunt the enemy down.

13920705000266_PhotoL.jpg

13920705000269_PhotoL.jpg

13920705000272_PhotoL.jpg

73120545184977336228.jpg

And killing.
I assume you didn't see the pictures of the drone carefully, because it can carry 8 guided missiles to hunt the enemy down.

I did bro. I thought that it might have been just a mock-up. I wanted to know wether if any were tested publicly.

lol...what?

Are those things under the wing of this drone candies to you? Is this drone clearly not a "armed" drone?.

Spare us from your Shia VS Vahabi drama, I was talking to Serpentine not you. I'm not in the mood right now.

I did bro. I thought that it might have been just a mock-up. I wanted to know wether if any were tested publicly.

It's not a mock up, it's already under mass production. You can watch the video of its flight in first post.

The surveillance version started production last year and the armed version just went under mass production few days ago.

Back
Top Bottom