What's new

Shahbaz Taseer recovered

What Type of ''TALIBAN'' these are who slaughter innocents but left him alive? After so many years?

After Death of Qadri, I was expecting they will deliver his body either in multiple pieces or atleast point out the location of his grave............... for revenge

That's strange for me he is still alive and recovered so easily........................any way, lucky him and his family....... though there is grave risk that his family can be targeted again.

World is indeed an interesting place .....................:agree:
he was recovered after attack on APS during search for the culprits of APS attack but his release news hide for some reasons because may be security agencies wants to hang Qadri first and at that time Qadri's appeal was under process if they release the news at that time may be another his family member or any other high profile personality kidnaped to save Qadri. Many times I post about this but my claims was refuted now it is proved. Anyways congrats an innocent Pakistani saved.

Just check last week's Qadri thread where I mentioned he was recovered long back but members keep saying he was killed by Taliban.

Either way it's welcoming news that he was recovered and these savages didn't kill him out of greed for money. More than likely he's not even in Pakistan right now but dubai or London or elsewhere.

CdCureMWIAEyJY6

CdCureEWAAAy7cB

He is recovered after Qadri's execution. Isn't that strange? :what:

whats wrong with some of these jahil mullahs, they target a mans family, they worse then shit eating insects.

What you said might be true considering qadri was hanged just last week.
My suspicions tell me he was recovered prior to Qadris hanging, since hanging Qadri whilst shahbaz was still kidnapped would have endangered shahbaz's life. Once released from captivity, the blackmailers had no cards left to play with regards to Qadris hanging.

Either way very well done to the authorities for the safe recovery of shahbaz taseer :tup:

Taliban was looking for money and release of Qadri in exchange. But, shitzz happened...Imagine network was strong , they moved Salman from lahore to Baluchistan. hhhhmmmmmmm so suspecting Punjab University JI/Taliaban element was involve in this whole game.

It is not very simple to understand that actually it has nothing to do with Mr. Mumtaz Qadri hanging as in-fact Mr. Mumtaz Qadri was a Sufi Sunni (aka Barailvi) follower where as all Taliban, JI and associated groups or factions are Wahhabi, Deobundi, Salafi followers which are absolutely against each other. So IMHO demand for releasing Mr. Mumtaz Qadri was just a drama and in reality they abducted him for ransom and nothing. In above report its mentioned that they got him released after paying ransom.

Congratulations to his family

I pray that Gilani's son is also recovered soon. It is very painful for families to bear such things. If someone is died, you have patience after some time but if somebody is alive and suffering, it is very painful for his family

He is recovered after Qadri's execution. Isn't that strange? :what:
He was already rescued. Why do you they hanged qadri all of a sudden.

The news about his release has just been leaked now.

Great news!

Shahbaz Taseer recovered from Balochistan after five years in captivity - The Express Tribune

"
Owner of a roadside restaurant in Kuchlak told reporters that Shahbaz was recovered after he came to his restaurant on foot on Tuesday evening, made a phone call and then personnel from FC came and picked him up.

“He had grown long hair with a scruffy beard and was frantically asking for a telephone or mobile phone” the owner of Al-Saleem hotel told reporters in Kuchlak.

“He ate food here, paid a bill of Rs350 and then called someone from a waiter’s mobile,” the owner said, adding that minutes later FC personnel arrived."

So doesnt' sound like a conspiracy as some are alleging here. Most likely the militants, who wanted Qadri freed in exchange, decided to get the ransom money now that Qadri is dead. As they say in Urdu: "Bhagte Chor ki Langooti hi Sahi".

Timely release - news of his recovery that is -
Well played government -

Does anybody know the details of the rescue op? How did they trace him, free him and all? I'm curious.

Does anybody know the details of the rescue op? How did they trace him, free him and all? I'm curious.
For now i dont think all the info related to his rescue op will be released to Media, so far the only news coming is that he was kidnapped by a UET Lahore graduate....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom