What's new

Shahbaz Sharif Grilled By Youth Of Pakistan

Great Programme indeed……and SS performance not bad but good as well under the circumstances as he is in front of youth.

On numerous occasion, there are spontaneous and thunderous applause from complete audience for Shahbaz Sharif a genuine leader and administratior:cheers:

Great Programme indeed……and SS performance not bad but good as well under the circumstances as he is in front of youth.

On numerous occasion, there are spontaneous and thunderous applause from complete audience for Shahbaz Sharif a genuine leader and administratior:cheers:
Sir the most corrupt leader also his son destroyed Law and Order Situation and completely destroyed Education system invested billions in Laptops and the money was taken from School funds and the result is condition of any old school is not proved yet and the kind of buildings which they have made for Danish schools are telling the story of corruption and also some schools are now being run in Grave yards and health sector to deteriorating day by day

Shahbaz sharif wasnt even able to hear properly, had problem comprehending questions, like it is said jese damag mauf hogiya ho...

and KamranShahid was at Shahbaz Sharif's rescue all the time. he never wanted the complete questions, and acted like a Maskhara, throwing stupid jokes back at students.

another point to note was the editing: when the crowd was silent on any answer of ShahbazSharif, a round of applause just happen to occur with everyone sitting quietly ... :laugh:

I think this was every exposing moments, now one can clearly see that what PMLN so called Ace is capable of.

a totally flop douche bag !!

Sir the most corrupt leader also his son destroyed Law and Order Situation and completely destroyed Education system invested billions in Laptops and the money was taken from School funds and the result is condition of any old school is not proved yet and the kind of buildings which they have made for Danish schools are telling the story of corruption and also some schools are now being run in Grave yards and health sector to deteriorating day by day

Do i now give you a dose of Imran-bashing in reply???....kiya keera hai????

For God's Sake......stay on topic for once in your life time atleast:angry:

Shahbaz sharif wasnt even able to hear properly, had problem comprehending questions, like it is said jese damag mauf hogiya ho...

and KamranShahid was at Shahbaz Sharif's rescue all the time. he never wanted the complete questions, and acted like a Maskhara, throwing stupid jokes back at students.

another point to note was the editing: when the crowd was silent on any answer of ShahbazSharif, a round of applause just happen to occur with everyone sitting quietly ... :laugh:

I think this was every exposing moments, now one can clearly see that what PMLN so called Ace is capable of.

Kamran Shahid every program shows that he is too desperate to get ratings each and every program makes it clear and topic is Shabaz Shareef

One PMLN-basher is of the opinion that Shahbaz Sharif actually grilled in this programme and another believe completely opposite of it…..

oh I see, the parts in which SS actually grilled by students are true & genuine and in which he receives thunderous applause are totally fake:rofl::rofl:

ROFL the crowd was asking the same questions like electricity problems, inflation rate, employment, etc things only the federal government can provide. If you have failed to understand Shahbaz Sharrif's contributions, then i can only ask you one thing. Please go and see Punjab's standings with rest of Pakistan's provinces.

The thing I hate most about PML-N is their love for India & PML-N is damaging Pakistan's friendship with China. They did it in the past & they are going to do it again in fact they are already doing it. China wants to help Pakistan in every possible way, help develop Pakistan & China wants to do a lot more for Pakistan & these are the important things PML-N fails to understand & will not understand.

Shahbaz Shairf is a old dog he knows how to fool the people of Pakistan, he knows all the corrupt ways.

ROFL the crowd was asking the same questions like electricity problems, inflation rate, employment, etc things only the federal government can provide. If you have failed to understand Shahbaz Sharrif's contributions, then i can only ask you one thing. Please go and see Punjab's standings with rest of Pakistan's provinces.
Sir yes but law and order related to Police comes under him and also corruption in education sector of Punjab and the way he has destroyed it and also Health Sector and the things which his son is doing doesn't come under federal government

Stop trolling like indians. At least give SS credit for facing the students and answering tough questions.

Ok leave the rest, I will ask you one thing why only Punjab why not the whole Pakistan.

They did not do anything for Pakistan when they were in power. PML-N worsen the situation in Balochistan & whatever is happening to Balochistan today PML-N should be questioned first because they played a important role in spreading hate & racism in Pakistan.

I am from Punjab & I am Punjabi but I speak for Pakistan & for the betterment of Pakistan not for the betterment of one Province which is Punjab. And now this is where you fail to understand because this is not about Punjab no sir, it is about Pakistan & who can work only for Pakistan.

Grilled ?????? :no:

They did not do anything for Pakistan when they were in power. PML-N worsen the situation in Balochistan & whatever is happening to Balochistan today PML-N should be questioned first because they played a important role in spreading hate & racism in Pakistan.

Care to explain what Pmln did wrong in Baluchistan????

Ok leave the rest, I will ask you one thing why only Punjab why not the whole Pakistan.

I am from Punjab & I am Punjabi but I speak for Pakistan & for the betterment of Pakistan not for the betterment of one Province which is Punjab. And now this is where you fail to understand because this is not about Punjab no sir, it is about Pakistan & who can work only for Pakistan.

There is only one unanimously approved “water accord” which is still prevailing in Pakistan and that is gifted by PMLN government in 1991.

Pakistan not Punjab becomes an atomic power in the same PMLN government in their second term.

Balochistan issue is not PMLN created but of Musharraf’s, go ask from Balochis themselves rather relying on agencies mouthpieces and sitting in Lahore in your drawing room.

Again, the national finance commision which approved in this government is only achieved due to the generocity shown by Punjab Government which widely acknowledged by every chief minister....again check by yourself don't rely on propoganda.

Currently, PMLN ruling only in Punjab, therefore they are only answerable to the administration of that federated unit alone, now just google around and see by yourself the approval rating of that governance compare to other provinces…….again…don’t solely relies on the PTI mouthpieces.!!

Stop trolling like indians. At least give SS credit for facing the students and answering tough questions.

And you talk about trolling like indians. Go and search on Net, this is the first time any of your leaders have shown heart enough to face the public. Pervez Musharraf is the trend setter in this regard. He was the only leader doing so from quite a bit of time and being matched by Imran Khan later. SS Obviously have to follow the suit, we all know IK is the trend setter for him and his party. Pain in the Neck, IK :)

Back
Top Bottom