What's new

SHAHBAGH SQUARE-A NEW RISE

Status
Not open for further replies.
173128147d0d2fbbfd05fea5fe1b86a9c1d523cf.jpg
[/url][/URL]

Ouch that must have hurt..:P

Wish for a day when all four symbols coordinate and back these real Bangladeshi than us the fake ones.... cultivate Paddy (Dhaner Shish) using Plough (Langol) measure using Scale (Daripalla) get them all on board Boat (Nouka) and set the journey for a shiny life ahead.

No...why :)?

Just asking....

anyway, all these parties mentioned above except Jamat perhaps want only money ( not praising Jamayat, just the truth)

election has become business... simply business. political leaders buy nomination from Parties and then after election gather 100 times more through corruption.. @aazidane knows more about it......

Last edited by a moderator:
Just asking....

anyway, all these parties mentioned above except Jamat perhaps want only money ( not praising Jamayat, just the truth)

election has become business... simply business. political leaders buy nomination from Parties and then after election gather 100 times more through corruption.. @aazidane knows more about it......

political parties seek donation. Running a party is a costly affair. 100 times is an exaggeration, lets just say it opens up a whole lot of doors to do business. Besides MPs dont have any significanct power or places from where to loot. they are quite useless.

You guys are shouting "joi Bangla" over there. Joi Bangla type benglis represent certain political ideology and you yourself already admit your qulaification with respect to being "joi bangla" type Bengalis. Tumra Islam teke bohot dur. Tumra Islam aar muslalmaan kula dushman. If you still have faith in deen then I suggest you withdraw your support from fasict movement unless you are Hindu. ;)

Bye the way, I need to know something. The dead blogger "thaba baba" was self proclaimed murtid and died as murtid yet you people held Namaz e Janza today on Shahbagh ground. Some Awami maloon called him Shaeed. Namaz and Shahdat are preserve for Muslim and mujahid respectively. Isn't it pure munafiqat? :undecided:

have you ever seen this unique Janaza where people Stand at a 90 degree angle with Imam??

307963_491373564231083_2087431452_n.jpg

Just asking....

Very good point. Democracy, money and politicians go together, in every country, even here in the US. In poor small countries, they get bought by foreign powers. India bought many AL politicians since 1960's, now they are buying BNP wallas. They hate Jamat, because they cannot buy them.

Very good point. Democracy, money and politicians go together, in every country, even here in the US. In poor small countries, they get bought by foreign powers. India bought many AL politicians since 1960's, now they are buying BNP wallas. They hate Jamat, because they cannot buy them.

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

@BDforever, @sepoi, @Hammer-fist, @madx, @eastwatch

Something that Musa Ibrahim posted just a while back about Rajeeb.-

Your opinion on this?
“And never (O Muhammad) pray (funeral prayer) for any of them (hypocrites) who dies, nor stand at his grave. Certainly they disbelieved in Allaah and His Messenger, and died while they were Faasiqoon (rebellious, — disobedient to Allaah and His Messenger).” [al-Tawbah 9:84]

Question:
What is the ruling of Allaah concerning following the funeral procession of a kaafir – which has become a political practice and tradition followed by everyone?

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

If there are people among the kuffaar who can bury their own dead, then the Muslims should not bury them, or join the kuffaar and help them to bury them, or try to please the kuffaar by joining the funeral procession, even if this is a political practice. Such things are not known from the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) or the Khulafaa’ al-Raashidoon. In fact, Allaah forbade His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) to stand by the grave of ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Ubayy ibn Salool, and explained that the reason for this prohibition was that the man was a kaafir. Allaah said (interpretation of the meaning):

“And never (O Muhammad) pray (funeral prayer) for any of them (hypocrites) who dies, nor stand at his grave. Certainly they disbelieved in Allaah and His Messenger, and died while they were Faasiqoon (rebellious, — disobedient to Allaah and His Messenger).” [al-Tawbah 9:84]

If there is nobody among them who can bury their dead, then the Muslims should bury them, as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) did with those who were killed at Badr, and as he did with his uncle Abu Taalib, when he died, and he [the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)] said to ‘Ali: “Go and bury him.”

And Allaah is the Source of strength. May Allaah bless our Prophet Muhammad and his family and companions, and grant them peace.

Riasat and You both are intelligent, only problem is you people are hammer fan ..:lol:

and about your post -- yes you are right... Holud shari lal tip , panjabi shahbag isnt Bangladesh..

Objection, he is a nice guy with informative posts(although he gets alot of stuffs wrong from time to time) and also happens to be unbiased. Its just that you guys push him too much and some guys here abuse and badmouth in such a manner which just makes him go more against them. Not surprising as people can't be neutral in this forum, either Jamati or Dalal :lol:

sunnat kam da saira falan vai :D
Wish for a day when all four symbols coordinate and back these real Bangladeshi than us the fake ones.... cultivate Paddy (Dhaner Shish) using Plough (Langol) measure using Scale (Daripalla) get them all on board Boat (Nouka) and set the journey for a shiny life ahead.

No...why :)?

They are sold already to the pakistan manydays ago big bro :pop: :partay:

Objection, he is a nice guy with informative posts(although he gets alot of stuffs wrong from time to time) and also happens to be unbiased. Its just that you guys push him too much and some guys here abuse and badmouth in such a manner which just makes him go more against them. Not surprising as people can't be neutral in this forum, either Jamati or Dalal :lol:

you can't be neutral any where. :enjoy:it seems you got the jist. Told you you will soon realize.

@BDforever, @sepoi, @Hammer-fist, @madx, @eastwatch

Something that Musa Ibrahim posted just a while back about Rajeeb.-

Your opinion on this?

I want to give my opinion.. is that acceptable?? i know you blocked me.. but just couldnt resist to answer....

১. ইসলাম আমার ধর্ম, গোড়ামি নয়। ইসলাম মানে শান্তি আর শান্তিতে বিশ্বাস আমার মন্ত্র, চরমপন্থায় নয়। ইসলামের কোনো জায়গায় কি অন্য ধর্মকে অশ্রদ্ধা করার কথা, নাস্তিকতাকে চরমপন্থার মাধ্যমে প্রতিহত করার কথা বলা আছে? কিংবা কাউকে হত্যা করার কথা বলা আছে? যদি নাই থাকে, তাহলে এই অধিকার তারা কোথায় পেল?

২. প্রিয় মহানবী হযরত মুহাম্মদ (সাঃ) জীবিত থাকতে তাঁকে চরমমাত্রায় খারাপ ভাবে ব্যঙ্গ করা হয়েছিলো, আঘাত করা হয়েছিলো। কিন্তু মক্কা বিজয়ের পর তিনি ব্যঙ্গকারীদের ক্ষমা করে দেন। এর অর্থ কি দাঁড়াল? এর মানে হলো ইসলাম পূর্ণতা পেয়েছে যাঁর হাত ধরে, সেই শান্তির দূত মহানবী (সাঃ) সবসময়ই সবার জন্য শান্তির বার্তা নিয়ে এসেছিলেন।
তাহলে কোন অধিকারে ইসলামের নাম নিয়ে ধ্বজাধারী এই দল নিজেদেরকে ইসলামের বার্তাবাহক বলে?

In fact mockery is the main cause of executions ordered by our prophet (Sm)...i already told it to @RiasatKhan .. here is the link though its an anti islam site... but the historical facts / causes of execution mentioned there are reliable..look 4 Yellow colors, they were executed for mockery is this Musa Ibrahim scholar of Islam?? List of Killings Ordered or Supported by Muhammad - WikiIslam

Sorry for the anti islam site... i couldnt find any other site written in such short and organized way....

৩. ইসলাম সম্পর্কে জানার চেষ্টা করুন। তাহলেই বুঝবেন ইসলাম কোন কাজ করার অনুমতি দেয়, কোনটা দেয় না।
ব্লগার রাজিব নাস্তিক ছিলেন, বহু আগ থেকেই। তাকে হত্যা করা হলো শাহবাগে আন্দোলন করার জন্য, আন্দোলনকারীদের একজন হওয়ার জন্য, তার নাস্তিকতার জন্য নয়।
আবারও বলছি, নাস্তিক তো বটেই, কোনো ইসলামবিমুখ ব্যক্তিকে যে হত্যা করতে হবে, এটা ইসলামে নেই।

He was not any random innocent atheist.. He used to hurt majority sentiment, this writer is trying to hide this.......... how biased

[http://nuranichapa.wordpress.com/ যাকে থাবা বাবার ব্লগ বলে প্রচার করা হচ্ছে, তার সত্যতাঃ

ব্লগটি দেখাচ্ছে ২০১২ সালে কিন্তু এলেক্সাতে এর কোন রেকর্ড নেইঃ Nuranichapa.wordpress.com Site Info

ব্লগটি ১ বছর আগে হলে ওয়েব আর্কাইভ এ এর কোন হুদিস নেইঃ Internet Archive Wayback Machine

কিছু লেখা একই দিনে একই তারিখে লেখা, যা সন্দেহজনক। আপনিই বলুন আপনার একটা ব্লগ থাকলে ৫-৭টা লেখা কি একই দিনে লেখবেন নাকি কয়েক দিন পর পর লেখবেন?

এত সমালোচিত লেখা অথচ একটাও কমেন্ট নেই? কেন? এধরনের একটা লেখা দিলেই তো কমেন্ট এর বন্যা বয়ে যায়।

এর মানে কি? এর মানে WordPress এর এই ব্লগটি ১-২ দিন আগে তৈরী করা, এবং লেখাগুলো আগের তারিখ দিয়ে পাবলিশ করা -হ্যা এটা সম্ভব!

এরপর থাবা বাবার নাম দিয়ে লেখা যেন তার খুনের মামলা চাপা পড়ে যায় আর আমরা তাকে ঘৃনা করি।

তাহলে কে এগুলো লেখলো? অবশ্যই যারা তার খুনের সাথে জড়িত। যদি ২০১২ সালে কেউ এব্যাপারে লেখে থাকে তাহলে তো তার খুন হত ২০১২ সালে তাই না?

এটা হল তাদের চক্রান্ত যারা চায় শাহাবাগ আন্দোলন ভন্ডুল হয়ে যাক
Courtesy: Galib Ibn Anwarul Azim]

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...hahbagh-square-new-rise-59.html#ixzz2L69OiQg7

okay.. but he shared similar posts from his amarblog profile and also from Facebook profile... they were also false??? :hitwall: ...

৫. কিন্তু, রাজিবকে হত্যা করার অধিকার কাকে দেয়া হয়েছে? কেউ কি তার কর্মকাণ্ডের জন্য তার বিচার চেয়েছেন? ইসলামের কোনো শরীয়াহ কি আছে যেখানে নাস্তিককে ব্যক্তিগতভাবে আক্রমণ করে হত্যা করতে বলা হয়েছে?
নেই, কারণ ইসলাম কখনো এই ধরনের হত্যা সমর্থন করে না । আর সে কারণেই আমাদের প্রিয় মহানবীও রাসুল (সা আবু সুফিয়ানের মতো ভয়ঙ্কর পাপীকেও হত্যা করেন নি। আর এই আবু সুফিয়ান (রা পরবর্তীতে হুনাযুনের যুদ্ধে বিধর্মীদের বিরুদ্ধে বীরের মতো যুদ্ধ করেছেন । যারা এখন আহমেদ রাজীবের নির্মম হত্যাকান্ড তার "প্রাপ্য" বলে রায় ঘোষণা করছেন, আপনারা কেউ কি বলতে পারবেন বুকে হাত দিয়ে যে এই নাস্তিক আহমেদ রাজীব হায়দার একদিন "সাচ্চা মুসলমান" কখনই হতেন না? মহান আল্লাহ পাকের পক্ষে কিছুই অসম্ভব নয় ।

already explained it....

রাজিব হত্যার মূল উদ্দেশ্য হলো- তার লেখাগুলোর মাধ্যমে এদেশের মানুষের ধর্মানুভূতিকে ব্যবহার করে শাহবাগের ফোকাস থেকে দূরে সরানো। শাহবাগের আন্দোলনকারীদের মধ্যে বিভেদ তৈরী করা।
১৯৫২, '৬৯, '৭১, '৯০-এর সংগ্রামে - আন্দোলনে এমন হত্যাকাণ্ডের ঘটনাই চূড়ান্ত বিজয় সূচনা এনেছিল। কাজেই শাহবাগের বন্ধুরা, আন্দোলন ধরে রাখ। আর এদেশের স্বাধীনতাবিরোধীরা, ধর্ম ব্যবসার দিন শেষ।

we got a sherlock homes here i see... no one knows who killed Rajib.... He was having problems with other protest leaders... he was last seen with a girlfriend....

why dont you kill all the chinese then?when they are all atheist .hope you will give my answer strait?
I want to give my opinion.. is that acceptable?? i know you blocked me.. but just couldnt resist to answer....

In fact mockery is the main cause of executions ordered by our prophet (Sm)...i already told it to @RiasatKhan .. here is the link though its an anti islam site... but the historical facts / causes of execution mentioned there are reliable.. is this Musa Ibrahim scholar of Islam?? List of Killings Ordered or Supported by Muhammad - WikiIslam

Sorry for the anti islam site... i couldnt find any other site written in such short and organized way....

He was not any random innocent atheist.. He used to hurt majority sentiment, this writer is trying to hide this.......... how biased

okay.. but he shared similar posts from his amarblog profile and also from Facebook profile... they were also false??? :hitwall: ...

already explained it....

we got a sherlock homes here i see... no one knows who killed Rajib.... He was having problems with other protest leaders... he was last seen with a girlfriend....

:rofl: :rofl:
Someday I will also here that Al zakir and msaint also were freedom fighters :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom