What's new

SHAHBAGH SQUARE-A NEW RISE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also want to know... what did he get by writing those posts?? Boy was talented.... he was actually a Pervert.. nothing else....

attention psychology 101...polapainder shamne agula koila langta koira gaser shathe bainda pidaioto shuerer bachchare.

we dont believe in killings like you. we believe in justice . if we believe in killings then we can break BSMMU and killed the go.azam .we want justice thats why we are protesting.even a 5 years kid can understand it
@talpatar sepoi
Just like your idols and anchors in Shabagh fascists, you can not think of anything other than killing , can you?

I have started reporting dorothy's troll posts, i suggest you guys all do this.

not having friends in real life, so they go online to seek attention.

mmm....I think it's more than that.

I also want to know... what did he get by writing those posts?? Boy was talented.... he was actually a Pervert.. nothing else....

It's intriguing really.

I've seen the most vile content from the so-called "ex-Muslims" in the past. And usually, they live in the West. But here in Bangladesh, I'm seeing it for the very first time. There was this other dude who studies at AIUB (forgot his name).

It's irony really. There must be a source.

When you cant answer to the point , you start about my english skill now. well english is not our primary language and and yours too. dont be an oversmart .typical escapist
English? It appears none of whatever you are trying to say counter nor complement with what I said.

I suggest you take some ESL courses for starters.

still not get my answer .abaro dhan vante shiber git . my question was when you are telling islam give you the permission to kill a nastik then why dont kill all the chinese because the reason is the same. answer to the point pls

According to the Shariah anyone can be an atheist and they can to an extent criticize muslims.But it is against the Shariah to make derogatory remarks against God or the Prophet(PBUH).It is considered as blasphemy.The highest penalty for blasphemy is execution.Muhammad ibn Zakariya al-Razi(the famous physician) was a free-thinker or probably an atheist.He wrote books that criticized Islam and the Prophet(PBUH).Al-Biruni and Ibn-Sina were against him for this reason.But Al-Razi never made any derogatory statements.There is a difference between criticism and slander.If we were in an Islamic state this guy might have been execuetd if he did not apologize.But I won't say that this particular murder is justified!

Intimidation and fear won't be able to save Goo.Azam. or din ghonaya ashchhe.

When you cant answer to the point , you start about my english skill now. well english is not our primary language and and yours too. dont be an oversmart .typical escapist

Your point of killing Chinese people just because they are Atheist is moot. And not all Chinese are Atheist. Don't stereotype, Dorothy.

Read my post #980 S-L-O-W-L-Y.

chinese ra ughor muslim der shes kore dise . ar ki komu ?

Then Muslims should dislike China... Personally I have discussed about this with an Uighur Chinese... Yes their life is controlled by Govt.. But the guy himself dont hate China...... He just asked me to pray for them so that they get more freedom to practice their religion in Atheist communist China.....

we dont believe in killings like you. we believe in justice . if we believe in killings then we can break BSMMU and killed the go.azam .we want justice thats why we are protesting.even a 5 years kid can understand it

CORRECTION!!!! You want to keep your hand clean BUT you want kill by hijacking court and JUSTICE and have judges do the killing for you. It's too old of a deception talpatar sepoi. This is not your typical fascist fest blogging league that you can deceive so easily.

The thing is that, you are in an international forum where you must speak standard English to actually debate. Your posts make no sense whatsoever and we, by no means are attacking you because of your Language skills(lol jk, we are)

According to the Shariah anyone can be an atheist and they can to an extent criticize muslims.But it is against the Shariah to make derogatory remarks against God or the Prophet(PBUH).It is considered as blasphemy.The highest penalty for blasphemy is execution.Muhammad ibn Zakariya al-Razi(the famous physician) was a free-thinker or probably an atheist.He wrote books that criticized Islam and the Prophet(PBUH).Al-Biruni and Ibn-Sina were against him for this reason.But Al-Razi never made any derogatory statements.There is a difference between criticism and slander.If we were in an Islamic state this guy might have been execuetd if he did not apologize.But I won't say that this particular murder is justified!

Read post #980.

CORRECTION!!!! You want to keep your hand clean BUT you want kill by hijacking court and JUSTICE and have judges do the killing for you. It's too old of a deception talpatar sepoi. This is not your typical fascist fest blogging league that you can deceive so easily.

I have reported him. He is just trolling looking to get attention. He has no reasonable logic, i have respect for hammer,at least he has logic, but this man is all bonkers, time for all of us to report him to the mods.

Thanks mate for your informative post. When a Muslim makes derogatory remarks against others' religion and God, what then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom