What's new

SHAHBAGH SQUARE-A NEW RISE

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know i'm realy happy now. I can see their frustration :D . no matter we will hang all the culprits this time.even hasina has no option now :D
Don't argue with the troll. Rezakars will get hanged no matter what because they are guilty and I'm sure their guilt will be proven in the court.

just ignore anime , he is one beadop nephew :D
This is a free forum. You can't tell him what to do.

you know i'm realy happy now. I can see their frustration :D . no matter we will hang all the culprits this time.even hasina has no option now :D

They have no power or influence whatsoever in Bangladesh and they are trying to take it out on the Shahbag movement. :rofl:
Ah these kids make my day. :lol:

dear sepoi aazidane please please for wasta of allah & islam dont fight each other... brother sepoi sitution is very very dangerious & grave...we all good muslim as well as islam do not tollerate crime in any form...so we dont have objection on criminal should be punished..but what is actully happening in here is not justice....this is call plot game... which happedned 1949,1952,1969,1971,1975,1982,1990,1996,2007, and now....but enough is enough ...& this is my openion that,it will be last...if u people are not accepting plot game started from 1949 & 52 ...then please answer my following question..

in 1947 when india & pakistan was imerge... the put almost same rules for controling there state..& india declear national language will be hindi 1st & official language will be hindi & english for federal...& provincial official language will be local language plus hindi,english...and we all know hindi is language of UP and MP....in polulation wise they were not top..though westbengal accep that without any question..and we all know during that time westbengal was pioner in bangla language....almost 99% bengali writer from WB..beside east bengal put objection & demanding bangla should be nationa language...why?? urdu is not language of panjab,sindh,baluch,bengal,kashmir....so its more neutral than hindi...more over urdu was made by mugols...& since then urdu play very important roles ... so come to straight point....why bengali had objection for urdu as pakistan's national language where bangali from west bangal not....???

just ignore anime , he is one beadop nephew :D

Oi mate, no personal insults such as this!

If I ignore this people, how can I see their frustration?

dear sepoi aazidane please please for wasta of allah & islam dont fight each other... brother sepoi sitution is very very dangerious & grave...we all good muslim as well as islam do not tollerate crime in any form...so we dont have objection on criminal should be punished..but what is actully happening in here is not justice....this is call plot game... which happedned 1949,1952,1969,1971,1975,1982,1990,1996,2007, and now....but enough is enough ...& this is my openion that,it will be last...if u people are not accepting plot game started from 1949 & 52 ...then please answer my following question..

in 1947 when india & pakistan was imerge... the put almost same rules for controling there state..& india declear national language will be hindi 1st & official language will be hindi & english for federal...& provincial official language will be local language plus hindi,english...and we all know hindi is language od UP and MP....in polulation wise they were not top..though westbengal accep that without any question..and we all know during that time westbengal was pioner in bangla language....almost 99% bengali writer from WB..beside east bengal put objection & demanding bangla should be nationa language...why?? urdu is not language of panjab,sindh,baluch,bengal,kashmir....so its more netural than hindi...more over urdu was made by mugols...& since then urdu play very important roles ... so come to straight point....why bengali had objection for urdu as pakistan's national language where bangali from west bangal not....???

You have a problem with us wanting to speak our own language?

Don't argue with the troll. Rezakars will get hanged no matter what because they are guilty and I'm sure their guilt will be proven in the court.

and who told you? where did you hear it from? is the source true? how do you know? what kind of proof did the source post/tell? did you justify the story? if so, how?

in 1947 when india & pakistan was imerge... the put almost same rules for controling there state..& india declear national language will be hindi 1st & official language will be hindi & english for federal...& provincial official language will be local language plus hindi,english...and we all know hindi is language of UP and MP....in polulation wise they were not top..though westbengal accep that without any question..and we all know during that time westbengal was pioner in bangla language....almost 99% bengali writer from WB..beside east bengal put objection & demanding bangla should be nationa language...why?? urdu is not language of panjab,sindh,baluch,bengal,kashmir....so its more neutral than hindi...more over urdu was made by mugols...& since then urdu play very important roles ... so come to straight point....why bengali had objection for urdu as pakistan's national language where bangali from west bangal not....???

why would the majority speak the language of the minority?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom