What's new

SHAHBAGH SQUARE-A NEW RISE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The past few pages didn't look like that you lot have been ignoring him. :disagree:

ye well usually he speaks non-sense but it was getting stupid day by day :meeting:
back to topic, are the biryani there any good? :D

53595821047495242383911.jpg

CIA should learn from you and MBI Munshi
picard-facepalm.jpg

nothing new from you. you always says this! he doesnt make no sense ,make a point etc etc. i never found a single post from you had anything with any information .you are just an irritating person. i like an wise enemy rather than an ignorant friend.i like kalu miah becuse he is smart . you are not nice .it can a debate but you ,idune and azidaane treestooges are too dumb for a debate . you attack personaly, not on topic .
I don't think argue is the right word. We just ignore him since he makes no sense :undecided:

yar.....agay kichu jaina aso...then comment koro bhai....infact ai ta ki jano.....ai pakistan banaichy kay & koi thaika...so jano...ai pakistan banaichay bangaldeshi ra ..ar banano hoichay dhaka thaika...

ye well usually he speaks non-sense but it was getting stupid day by day :meeting:
back to topic, are the biryani there any good? :D

Ami khainai. Ek pola bollo khichuri khaise and he liked it. :cheesy:

About sepoi, now-a-days, he speaks more sense than you. That's why maybe you feel inferior and try to mock him.

yar.....agay kichu jaina aso...then comment koro bhai....infact ai ta ki jano.....ai pakistan banaichy kay & koi thaika...so jano...ai pakistan banaichay bangaldeshi ra ..ar banano hoichay dhaka thaika...

Kotha ta ki amake direct kora chhilo? Yes I know the history. Maybe you shouldn't jump to conclusions about other people's knowledge so fast. :-)

infact urdu is not language on any people or group.. any way u r right...but why people & scholer from WB accept hindi..even hindi is not majority,s language though..... by the way english also not mejority's language ....

Hindi is NOT our national language. Bengali is official language of West Bengal, Tripura and Barak valley. We write our exam in bengali or English. Hindi medium schools cater to hindi speaking diaspora.

i saw sakib khan too wearing a bandana like that and went for his dad's killers! :partay:
That is where your limited thinking failed to realize that once your "mamara" come to street they will look for answer on indian and Awami league leaders behind peelkhana massacre.

i saw sakib khan too wearing a bandana like that and went for his dad's killers! :partay:
That is where your limited thinking failed to realize that once your "mamara" come to street they will look for answer on indian and Awami league leaders behind peelkhana massacre.

nothing new from you. you always says this! he doesnt make no sense ,make a point etc etc. i never found a single post from you had anything with any information .you are just an irritating person. i like an wise enemy rather than an ignorant friend.i like kalu miah becuse he is smart . you are not nice .it can a debate but you ,idune and azidaane treestooges are too dumb for a debate . you attack personaly, not on topic .

What information do you want me to post? If you don't know about a topic, then don't bother arguing, go take a good look at the information surrounding it and then come to post. We are not here to educate you. You always deny any sense anyway, no point in arguing with you.

India * * * * RSS * * * * Hindutva * * * * * RAW * * * * :cheesy:

and repeat_______ that is a basic post from idune bechara. Feel sorry for this guy. He and his lot are jumping around like a bunch of wounded ducks and still can't save goazam and his rezakar gang from trial. Leave him alone. :lol:

Although you have no credibility on what you saw or say BUT it is epic that you talpatar sepoi, wants to implicate someone else with RSS and Bangladesh army officer killings.

What information do you want me to post? If you don't know about a topic, then don't bother arguing, go take a good look at the information surrounding it and then come to post. We are not here to educate you. You always deny any sense anyway, no point in arguing with you.

Just a few posts back you claimed to educate him. Why to self-contradictory? o_O

He sure knows about the topics and he always try to post relative to the topic. It's you bunch who go after him with personal attacks.

No point in arguing with him? Then stop! :rofl: Don't agree with me? report!

Skib khan must be RSS! :undecided:

this is your deny?you replied every quotes .matha thik ache? :lol:

idune is suffering by indiaphobia syndrome :partay:

and repeat_______ that is a basic post from idune bechara. Feel sorry for this guy. He and his lot are jumping around like a bunch of wounded ducks and still can't save goazam and his rezakar gang from trial. Leave him alone. :lol:

Just a few posts back you claimed to educate him. Why to self-contradictory? o_O

He sure knows about the topics and he always try to post relative to the topic. It's you bunch who go after him with personal attacks.

No point in arguing with him? Then stop! :rofl: Don't agree with me? report!
read again, educate him about how to post in an international forum.
Nah, he posts non-sense without any knowledge on topic, back in a Russian weapon thread, he was claiming that BUET students can build heavy automated grenade launchers like the Russians do.
Yes you should report him too if youa re stupidityphoebic :rolleyes:

this is your deny?you replied every quotes .matha thik ache? :lol:

32341845.jpg

Thanks mate for your informative post. When a Muslim makes derogatory remarks against others' religion and God, what then?

Muslims cannot make any derogatory statement about another religion's GOD........as we believe that GOD is one....therefore your GOD is my GOD....if I make derogatory statements about your GOD I will still be considered as a blasphemer.And I will be executed!

@sepoi Look mate even if we all knew that Azam,Nizami etc were Razakars who actively colaborated with the Pak Army to kill people we still have to bring material evidence or eyewitness account to the court of law and prove that they were involved.Similarly even if we know shibir killed the blogger we still have to prove it either with evidnce or eye-witness account.The state did not bring any evidence or eyewitness against Mollah.They could have but they didn't.Kader mollah claimed that he trained as a freedom fighter in faridpur.The state could have verified it from other fighters from the camp.They didn't.We have a picture of Mollah standing behind Niazi in Dhaka at that time.The state did not bring this to the court.We can't go around hanging people but what we can do is to force the state to conduct a fair trial where the state brings the real evidence and witnesses and prove that Mollah is guilty.(which I think is possible).Same goes to Shibir too.It is almost impossible to prove that Shibir killed the blogger even if all the motives point towards them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom