What's new

SHAHBAGH SQUARE-A NEW RISE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good question. I would like Awami Bengali to answer this for us. Why did they refused Urdu as state language since it was not connected with any specific region of united Pakistan. :coffee:

Welcome to fourm Bhai. :tup:

sepoi may not even a Muslim however aazidane moving toward muminiyaat.

Because Bengali has ancient enmity towards Hindi/Urdu. Through out history Bengal and North India fought each other. Besides there is no country in the world that imported state language. Its common sense that language of the majority will be state language. By the way why you love Urdu/Hindi so much? Is it a holy language? Urdu/Hindi failed to spread Islam while Bengla has tremendous success to convert people to Islam.

It's final. Sayeedi is getting a death sentence!

From your statement it's quite clear that the verdict has been supplied from the BAL high command or else how could you be so sure? This will be the final nail, after this episode the show will come crashing down on the directors and producers of this drama.

Because Bengali has ancient enmity towards Hindi/Urdu. Through out history Bengal and North India fought each other. Besides there is no country in the world that imported state language. Its common sense that language of the majority will be state language. By the way why you love Urdu/Hindi so much? Is it a holy language? Urdu/Hindi failed to spread Islam while Bengla has tremendous success to convert people to Islam.

@ Who gave you this idea by dear friend that Bangla has tremendous success to convert people to Islam.

@ Bangali was the language of the local non-muslims. After the conversion to muslims they only used to talk "Bangla" as a " Kotto Bhasha" but the high class people used to read, " Arbi, Farsi ". Bangla was soon mixed up with lot of foreign words.

@ Now, the Arabian and the Persian scholars were worried how to spread and keep the Muslim religion in this region. Soon they invented a new technic which was known as "Puthir Gan". It was through this " Puthir Gan" that Islam spread so rapidly in this region from generation to generation. I think, in this aspect Al Zakir Bhai can explain more. He knows how the history and the deeds of Hazrat Shah Jalal was entered into the "Puthir Gan" and these folk songs are still prevailing in the local Sylheti language.

It asked the people to boycott those institutes that are connected with people convicted of crime against humanity.

Islami Bank is not owned by Jamaat. It's mostly foreign owned. And yes, they have threatened it. They already vandalized some of their ATM booths.

Inspired by the call from Shahbagh, local protesters on Monday threatened to shut the branch within 24 hours. They already locked the gates of the Netrokona Ideal Hospital Pvt Limited, Ideal School and Residential School and College allegedly run by people linked to the Jamaat-e-Islami.
Netrokona hundreds leave Islami Bank | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

http://www.thefinancialexpress-bd.com/index.php?ref=MjBfMDJfMjVfMTNfMl8xXzE2MTI2Mg==

You wanna block aid from those Middle Eastern nations? Go ahead, be their guest. Don't blame anyone for whatever happens afterwards.

[/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

@ Who gave you this idea by dear friend that Bangla has tremendous success to convert people to Islam.

@ Bangali was the language of the local non-muslims. After the conversion to muslims they only used to talk "Bangla" as a " Kotto Bhasha" but the high class people used to read, " Arbi, Farsi ". Bangla was soon mixed up with lot of foreign words.

@ Now, the Arabian and the Persian scholars were worried how to spread and keep the Muslim religion in this region. Soon they invented a new technic which was known as "Puthir Gan". It was through this " Puthir Gan" that Islam spread so rapidly in this region from generation to generation. I think, in this aspect Al Zakir Bhai can explain more. He knows how the history and the deeds of Hazrat Shah Jalal was entered into the "Puthir Gan" and these folk songs are still prevailing in the local Sylheti language.

You proved my point. Local non-Muslims Bangali was converted via bangla language as it was their mother tongue. "Puthir Gan" was also in bangla that spread Islam rapidly in this region as you said . Why you people are so allergic to bangla?

@Loki Congratulations. I had no time to come to computer when the welcome thread was running.

Last edited by a moderator:
Islami Bank is not owned by Jamaat. It's mostly foreign owned. And yes, they have threatened it. They already vandalized some of their ATM booths.

:: Financial Express :: Financial Newspaper of Bangladesh

You wanna block aid from those Middle Eastern nations? Go ahead, be their guest. Don't blame anyone for whatever happens afterwards.
U are welcome as a mod.I also wanted u be a mod. I wish u will act wise sake of Bangladesh.
Today our information minister mentioned about this forum. Some propaganda against our country is going on I think u will take care of those.

Shahbagh protesterss only asked to boycott those institutions not to vandalize. Its sad if anyone vandalize any property.
But we have to remember the fact that jamat is out with new and new tricks. They r spreading propaganda with the name of islam,attacking innocent ppl, vandalizing properties and accusing shahbagh protesters. So those incidents can be a play of jamat.

http://www.thefinancialexpress-bd.com/index.php?ref=MjBfMDJfMjVfMTNfMl8xXzE2MTI2Mg==

U are welcome as a mod.I also wanted u be a mod. I wish u will act wise sake of Bangladesh.
Today our information minister mentioned about this forum. Some propaganda against our country is going on I think u will take care of those.

Shahbagh protesterss only asked to boycott those institutions not to vandalize. Its sad if anyone vandalize any property.
But we have to remember the fact that jamat is out with new and new tricks. They r spreading propaganda with the name of islam,attacking innocent ppl, vandalizing properties and accusing shahbagh protesters. So those incidents can be a play of jamat.

See, there is a concept known as freedom of speech. Though, I understand some people's difficulty in comprehending it. But this is the age of the Internet.

If people don't like it here, then don't participate. And this is coming from the information minister? How goes "Digital Bangladesh"?

He should understand that no party or nation owns the Internet. Not even the United States. And in case he didn't know, this site's server is based in the US, not Pakistan.

So uh, you guys gonna boycott Coca-Cola now?

hmm, PDF is mentioned by information minister! Are we that much important!

Just wondering if can identify the members here in real life.

See, there is a concept known as freedom of speech. Though, I understand some people's difficulty in comprehending it. But this is the age of the Internet.

If people don't like it here, then don't participate. And this is coming from the information minister? How goes "Digital Bangladesh"?

He should understand that no party or nation owns the Internet. Not even the United States. And in case he didn't know, this site's server is based in the US, not Pakistan.

So uh, you guys gonna boycott Coca-Cola now?

Nice fitting response .:omghaha: :tup:

hmm, PDF is mentioned by information minister! Are we that much important!

Just wondering if can identify the members here in real life.

A year back, Russian hackers hacked this site. It took some time to repair it. But no personal information about the members were stolen or hacked.

This site is anonymous, and that is the beauty of it.

Suffice to say, if the Russians can't, then Bangladeshis certainly cannot.

A year back, Russian hackers hacked this site. It took some time to repair it. But no personal information about the members were stolen or hacked.

This site is anonymous, and that is the beauty of it.

Suffice to say, if the Russians can't, then Bangladeshis certainly cannot.

But govt can get information who are connected to this site's IP from local ISP easily as far my common sense says.

I personally boycott coca-cola its our Imani call.
Its a great way to boycott things to show protest peacefully.

Good...

But govt can get information who are connected to this site's IP from local ISP easily.

Well, many folks here apparently spreading 'propaganda' live abroad. What are they going to do? What are they going to charge them with?

As for me? You? We merely questioned legitimacy of this Shahbag thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom