What's new

SHAHBAGH SQUARE-A NEW RISE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Objection, he is a nice guy with informative posts(although he gets alot of stuffs wrong from time to time) and also happens to be unbiased. Its just that you guys push him too much and some guys here abuse and badmouth in such a manner which just makes him go more against them. Not surprising as people can't be neutral in this forum, either Jamati or Dalal :lol:

how it started....

Hammer is old user with his large posts ( i never had time to read his posts) ... but one day he claimed last year coup attempt was a Jamati coup....

This was a lie and i tried to correct him..

So he unleashed his ultimate weapon --- "Ignore Troll Kobiraaz and please knowledgeable Bangldeshis @x @y @z answer"

I have been trolling him since then.......:lol: ...

why dont you kill all the chinese then?when they are all atheist .hope you will give my answer strait?

:rofl: :rofl:

are you 5?. It has not been proven that Jamaat has killed the man. He is was an anti islam bloke. Its right to be a non believer, buddhist, hindu or follow 7 gods of mount olympus. He has no right to bash islam, its called religious tolerance, retard.

GO TO CHINA AND POST HATEFUL MESSAGE ABOUT ISLAM, CHRISTIANITY OR BUDDHISM AND WATCH WHAT CCP DOES TO YOU.

why dont you kill all the chinese then?when they are all atheist .hope you will give my answer strait?

Do you know how retarded that sounds? :lol:

I've had atheist friends, Buddhists, Christians, Hindus and Jews (including Zionists). Do I kill them? :no:

Simply making anti-Islamic remarks is not the point here.

Back in the days of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W), religion and state went together. Making anti-Islam remarks such that it threatened the security and stability of the ruling region was treated the same way as treason.

Treason can lead people to trouble, and even death depending on where they live. That under the duress of the law. It doesn't matter if one lives in the US or Bangladesh.

What happened to that blogger was a random act of murder, and he was not dealt with whatever the law states.

Kapish?

how it started....

Hammer is old user with his large posts ( i never had time to read his posts) ... but one day he claimed last year coup attempt was a Jamati coup....

This was a lie and i tried to correct him..

So he unleashed his ultimate weapon --- "Ignore Troll Kobiraaz and please knowledgeable Bangldeshis @x @y @z answer"

I have been trolling him since then.......:lol: ...

He's Indian.

still not get my answer .abaro dhan vante shiber git . my question was when you are telling islam give you the permission to kill a nastik then why dont kill all the chinese because the reason is the same. answer to the point pls
are you 5?. It has not been proven that Jamaat has killed the man. He is was an anti islam bloke. Its right to be a non believer, buddhist, hindu or follow 7 gods of mount olympus. He has no right to bash islam, its called religious tolerance, retard.

GO TO CHINA AND POST HATEFUL MESSAGE ABOUT ISLAM, CHRISTIANITY OR BUDDHISM AND WATCH WHAT CCP DOES TO YOU.

I've had atheist friends, Buddhists, Christians, Hindus and Jews (including Zionists). Do I kill them? :no:

Back in the days of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W), religion and state went together. Making anti-Islam remarks such that it threatened the security and stability of the ruling region was treated the same way as treason.

Treason can lead people to trouble, and even death depending on where they live. That under the duress of the law. It doesn't matter if one lives in the US or Bangladesh.

What happened to that blogger was a random act of murder, and he was not dealt with whatever the law states.

Kapish?
Stop making sense, i hope Sepoi gets time to find another stupid remark :frown:

:rofl: :rofl:

Chinese ra ki erokom ulta palta kotha likhse??? Ami boltesina killing is the solution.... ami just eta bolte chachhi ore innocent bananor try kano?? Shey ja korse er pore orey shahid banaya janaza kora eta kon Islam???? Banglay likhlam erpore na bujhle amar r kicu bolar nai

By the way, where the heck do those weirdos like Baba come from? Where do they get their inspiration? Just curious.

yeah if you can make friends with them and telling its allow to kill them ,what kind of a hypocricy is that? for benifit and business you can make friends but when they are against you , you kill them. right? thats it . just using islam here for public support. shame

Kapish?

He's Indian.

chinese ra ughor muslim der shes kore dise . ar ki komu ?
Chinese ra ki erokom ulta palta kotha likhse??? Ami boltesina killing is the solution.... ami just eta bolte chachhi ore innocent bananor try kano?? Shey ja korse er pore orey shahid banaya janaza kora eta kon Islam???? Banglay likhlam erpore na bujhle amar r kicu bolar nai

By the way, where the heck do those weirdos like Baba come from? Where do they get their inspiration? Just curious.

not having friends in real life, so they go online to seek attention like the sepoi troll. I SUGGEST WE ALL REPORT HIM.

I also want to know... what did he get by writing those posts?? Boy was talented.... he was actually a Pervert.. nothing else....

yeah if you can make friends with them and telling its allow to kill them ,what kind of a hypocricy is that? for benifit and business you can make friends but when they are against you , you kill them. right? thats it . just using islam here for public support. shame

English? It appears none of whatever you are trying to say counter nor complement with what I said.

I suggest you take some ESL courses for starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom