What's new

SHAHBAGH SQUARE-A NEW RISE

Status
Not open for further replies.
your shariah law maker saudi arab has the american drone base used against the moslem . idiot do you realy read anything or just stay on this forum always and bark?
I speak logic, i am not inclined towards any side. While you are a person who prays salah and have a sinless life while dissing virgins and shariah law, too much hypocrisy in one person. But i guess you are one of those idiots of Shahbag.

your shariah law maker saudi arab has the american drone base used against the moslem . idiot do you realy read anything or just stay on this forum always and bark?

Sharia law is the law of the almighty, just when i thought you can't get any more retarded

Ignore him. Profiles sometimes can get hacked you know. Lets talk some development now. The situation with the rezakars will get taken cared of. Leave it and let the rezakar-sympathizers cry.

less than 0.1% of our popuation are residing at shahbag disregarding the actual number of people who are there for the reason of shouting @Loki @aazidane @Hammer-fist @kobiraaz

0.1% of the population ought to ban a party that has at least 10% of the population. This is just a media phenomenon at best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmm, so the crowd out there has been the same people for all these days? Nice calculation genius!

You claim to go continuously yourself, same with Sepoi, but again, not many go for he reason itself, the number should be hardly 10k, but remember even 10k people gathering at a single place looks huge and media is taking advantage of that

No need to push them back. Their beloved rezakars will be executed soon.

Oh thinking about yourself? :cheesy:

Well, you lot proved it when you went after @asad71 bhai, a well known and respected freedom fighter, who knows a lot of internal secrets of the country (he used to be in DGFI). Even hamer could not keep one of you under leash.

less than 0.1% of our popuation are residing at shahbag disregarding the actual number of people who are there for the reason of shouting @Loki @aazidane @Hammer-fist @kobiraaz @PlanetSoldier

Riasat and You both are intelligent, only problem is you people are hammer fan ..:lol:

and about your post -- yes you are right... Holud shari lal tip , panjabi shahbag isnt Bangladesh..

Bangladesh belongs to these people...

500%20bangladeshi%20farmer.png

Ignore sub-intellectual level posts from few posters including mine :lol:

And just how is that my posts remotely resemble a cooking host?

By the way, did anyone know I love cooking? Brah...

You have the chance to prove that throwing a party where you'll serve dishes prepared by you :azn: .

Riasat and You both are intelligent, only problem is you people are hammer fan ..:lol:

and about your post -- yes you are right... Holud shari lal tip , panjabi shahbag isnt Bangladesh..

Bangladesh belongs to these people...

500%20bangladeshi%20farmer.png

Ignore sub-intellectual level posts from few posters including mine :lol:

Wish for a day when all four symbols coordinate and back these real Bangladeshi than us the fake ones.... cultivate Paddy (Dhaner Shish) using Plough (Langol) measure using Scale (Daripalla) get them all on board Boat (Nouka) and set the journey for a shiny life ahead.

Bro, are you married??:undecided: ...

No...why :)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom