What's new

SHAHBAGH SQUARE-A NEW RISE

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bring 100 packet of tehari there by my own. so? who was paid me? the general people are supporting the movement .and i know the shibir pretty well .when i passed my hsc the retina coaching centre gave us a reception and feed us a lot and offered us free medical coaching .none ever offered me like them :bad:
Indeed?

Great...free food :lol:

And people claim they have no political affiliation and yet they enjoy free food, water, sanitation, and security. Can you imagine the amount of logistical support and money going into this?

if i pray salat and starv at holy month ramadan and maintain a sinfree life then allah will forgive me and i will go kabar with my childrens prayer and goodwish . for in the name of islam if i do jamaat shibir my final destination will be jahannam for sure .may allah firgive me
Go ahead then. Vote for her.

Best of luck with whatever strategy you yobs are using to um...."ban" Jamaat, along with other goals like banning all Islamic parties and banning all "Islamic" corporations.

Yours truly.

i bring 100 packet of tehari there by my own. so? who was paid me? the general people are supporting the movement .and i know the shibir pretty well .when i passed my hsc the retina coaching centre gave us a reception and feed us a lot and offered us free medical coaching .none ever offered me like them :bad:

Dude, don't bother replying to these people. Their 4.6% will soon be down to 0.46%.

No matter what, the War Criminals to be executed and true justice will be served for their heinous crimes in 1971. Lets have nanna miyar biriyani on that day bro! :cheesy:

Like I care. :lol: 4.6 percent jamatis will only hurt my feelings when they lose 0.7% percentage.

Trying to guess something.

Untitled.jpg

Google Earth says there is 226157 Square feet area in that Yellow area.

If one person takes 2 square feet on average,
then I think, accommodation of 1,13,078 (226157/2) people is possible in this selected area considering that there is no void space.

I think I have taken extended area, now what is the percentage of this protesters of total BD population?

Population of Bangladesh-Population: 150,493,658
Mobs in Shahbag-1,13,078(maximum)
Do the maths

if i pray salat and starv at holy month ramadan and maintain a sinfree life then allah will forgive me and i will go kabar with my childrens prayer and goodwish . for in the name of islam if i do jamaat shibir my final destination will be jahannam for sure .may allah firgive me

wtf?........:lol:

IKR . so true but for a long days they stablished a mogermulluk in internet . now we gonna push them back too from everywhere
Dude, don't bother replying to these people. Their 4.6% will soon be down to 0.46%.

No matter what, the War Criminals to be executed and true justice will be served for their heinous crimes in 1971. Lets have nanna miyar biriyani on that day bro! :cheesy:

Population of Bangladesh-Population: 150,493,658
Mobs in Shahbag-1,13,078(maximum)
Do the maths

Hmm. . . . . Ok.

EDIT: 24 hours make a day. The protest has lasted for several days. Same people don't always stay there.

You will get to know the percentage when the Criminals of 71 are executed.

ignore him . anime is a cameloen . he changes his colours frequently

I speak logic, i am not inclined towards any side. While you are a person who prays salah and have a sinless life while dissing virgins and shariah law, too much hypocrisy in one person. But i guess you are one of those idiots of Shahbag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom