What's new

SHAHBAGH SQUARE-A NEW RISE

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just protest his second para .tell you one thing bro .i'm a shahbag protestor too. it hurts us too much when someone call us raw, dalal,leftist or ahmedia .the movement start with a huge emotion . none can insult us .and when he is a patriot , i expectsomething sweet from him because he went to the liberation war with his dream and emotion .thats it. here none is my enemy or oppnent and i believe in secularism .he said what he belive and i said what i believe .he has no evidence calling us raw , dalal ,ahmedia,chatroleague .and i respect him as my father who was also freedom fighter and a bir protik from bangladesh army .

Well done for acting with honour and respecting Asad71 bhai. The *you know who* guys on this forum could learn something from you.

There are some very insincere and dishonest people here, who know what they say is a lie (not Asad71 a genuine patriot) but still say it. They will insult and abuse you and then complain that you are the troublemaker.

They are now even denying Jamatis got 4.6% of the votes in the last elections. One even said that this was a "Hindu number", though it is the official number of votes they got in the 2008 elections.

- The cricket team went to Shahbagh.
- One of the country's main Imams went to Shahbagh
- Ex-army officers have gone to Shahbagh

They are all of course "Indian secret agents", "Awami thugs" and "Hindutva".

read his post , he was freedom fighter once doesnt prove that he has the same feelings still now .you cant tell i may be a jamaati tommorow . by the time people change and its normal and logical . but i still love him cause once he save the nation and now we are trying to do the same . respect for the freedom fighter
Well done for acting with honour and respecting Asad71 bhai. The *you know who* guye a s on this forum could learn something from you.
There are some very insincere and dishonest people here, who know what they say is a lie (not Asad71 a genuine patriot) but still say it. They will insult and abuse you and then complain that you are the troublemaker.

They are now even denying Jamatis got 4.6% of the votes in the last elections. One even said that this was a "Hindu number", though it is the official number of votes they got in the 2008 elections.

- The cricket team went to Shahbagh.
- One of the country's main Imams went to Shahbagh
- Ex-army officers have gone to Shahbagh

They are all of course "Indian secret agents", "Awami thugs" and "Hindutva".

i just protest his second para .i have full respect to him . read my other post too .and try to use decent words pls. too much * star in your single line .
@asad71 himself was a freedom-fighter, to my knowledge, not a '*******' contrary to your claim.

Last edited by a moderator:
read his post , he was freedom fighter once doesnt prove that he has the same feelings still now .you cant tell i may be a jamaati tommorow . by the time people change and its normal and logical . but i still love him cause once he save the nation and now we are trying to do the same . respect for the freedom fighter

i just protest his second para .i have full respect to him . read my other post too .and try to use decent words pls. too much * star in your single line .

The asterisks are a replacement for r@zakar (automatically done by forum sofware).

Shahbagh protest to continue until death penalty demands are met | Demotix.com

1. The Awami League are basically blocking Jamat or their allies, the BNP from carrying out any major hartals (strikes) or riots in Dhaka by physically occupying central Dhaka, not with police or overt Chatra League members but with ordinary people.

2. It seems that this will continue until Kader Mollah (who is now carrying out gardening in a Dhaka prison) or another/other Jamati(s) is executed.

3. The Awami League does not care if Kader Molla or any other Jamati or rezakar is executed or not and they won't be bothered even releasing them if it won them power again. However this must be separated from the hundreds of thousands of ordinary Bangladeshis in Shahbah like @sepoi who do not care about political parties but want justice against murderers and criminals.

On a political level, the Awami League have definitely outplayed the BNP and their (Awami League) former alliance partners, Jamat.

Shahbagh protest to continue until death penalty demands are met | Demotix.com

1. The Awami League are basically blocking Jamat or their allies, the BNP from carrying out any major hartals (strikes) or riots in Dhaka by physically occupying central Dhaka, not with police or overt Chatra League members but with ordinary people.

Your so-called 'ordinary people' are nothing but a mob of hypocrites who has absolutely no regards for justice, they want mob justice. On Monday there's a strike, we shall see how your mob prevents that.

@asad71 himself was a freedom-fighter, to my knowledge, not a '*******' contrary to your claim.
What's surprising...Bangabir has already been named r$zakar !! People around the world follow some principle to keep the glorious past intact. History is not always the plain white thing that we come to know..it could be with some spot. So, best policy is to keep thing intact with due respect. Now what we see here in BD...every national glory, personality are being politicized and commercialized. 52, 71 are not anyone's proprietary, I believe no one would have ever questioned inside story if these were not used for political agenda. Few days back our president told a pack of lies about 52 before the alumni of DU and the next day Badruddin Omar proved his statements one after one as false. Similarly, Sheikh Mujib deserves the right tribute from everyone irrespective of his controversial leadership but making him a prophet to gain some silly political shots now one kid might disrespect him...no wonder. Zia or Ershad never told anything derogatory about him it doesn't mean they didn't know his shortcomings...it's the law to keep things with due respect and start off the journey ahead. Are we following this?

i just protest his second para .tell you one thing bro .i'm a shahbag protestor too. it hurts us too much when someone call us raw, dalal,leftist or ahmedia .the movement start with a huge emotion . none can insult us .and when he is a patriot , i expectsomething sweet from him because he went to the liberation war with his dream and emotion .thats it. here none is my enemy or oppnent and i believe in secularism .he said what he belive and i said what i believe .he has no evidence calling us raw , dalal ,ahmedia,chatroleague .and i respect him as my father who was also freedom fighter and a bir protik from bangladesh army .

You guys are shouting "joi Bangla" over there. Joi Bangla type benglis represent certain political ideology and you yourself already admit your qulaification with respect to being "joi bangla" type Bengalis. Tumra Islam teke bohot dur. Tumra Islam aar muslalmaan kula dushman. If you still have faith in deen then I suggest you withdraw your support from fasict movement unless you are Hindu. ;)

Bye the way, I need to know something. The dead blogger "thaba baba" was self proclaimed murtid and died as murtid yet you people held Namaz e Janza today on Shahbagh ground. Some Awami maloon called him Shaeed. Namaz and Shahdat are preserve for Muslim and mujahid respectively. Isn't it pure munafiqat? :undecided:

Lol if asad dude a freedom fighter then I'm Barack Obama masquerading as Indian guy. :-D

You guys are shouting "joi Bangla" over there. Joi Bangla type benglis represent certain political ideology and you yourself already admit your qulaification with respect to being "joi bangla" type Bengalis. Tumra Islam teke bohot dur. Tumra Islam aar muslalmaan kula dushman. If you still have faith in deen then I suggest you withdraw your support from fasict movement unless you are Hindu. ;)

Bye the way, I need to know something. The dead blogger "thaba baba" was self proclaimed murtid and died as murtid yet you people held Namaz e Janza today on Shahbagh ground. Some Awami maloon called him Shaeed. Namaz and Shahdat are preserve for Muslim and mujahid respectively. Isn't it pure munafiqat? :undecided:

Some lungi-clad retards were chanting "Fashee fashee chai....Joy Bangla".

Apparently, they were paid Tk. 100 to join in :rofl:

Yes too many retards around. They will do anything for few bucks. Lanat on those retards.

But I am demanding answer from known Awami benglis presence in this forum. Why was there a Namaz e Janza hold for that self proclaimed Murtid "thaba baba"?

can you say anything good more than this ? do you think you are the warren buffet and others are lungis? so cheap

@animelive, so you think people who went to Shahbag are lungi-clad retards? And do you also think they get money for joining?

can you say anything good more than this ? do you think you are the warren buffet and others are lungis? so cheap

Don't respond to the abuse of these people. Just report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom