What's new

SHAHBAGH SQUARE-A NEW RISE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian rajakars talking about rajakars!

Yes everyone is Razakars aka Indian razakars n then you wake up from your wet dream. The world of the Jamatis and Razakars are becoming smaller and smaller day by day. Whole country is now united to demand and see the capital punishment of the war criminals....

See there are already more then 100 thousand Indian razakars around in the video demanding death penalty of the razakars only in Shahbagh. Just imagine what is the condition of the whole Bangladesh...

Last edited by a moderator:
Islam is in big trouble in Bangladesh and this coming from a secular person like me. Keeping religion out of politics is one but bad mouthing the religion is another. It is certainly disrespecting the views of others. Then some nut job kills the guy, and the youth make the blogger look like some freedom fighter and will have his janaza in shahbag; the dude is an atheist. This coming from a nation where Islam is 90% of the people's religion. If crap like this continues Bangladesh will lose all her islamic values, already its quite bad.

One of the bloggers behind the protests was brutally murdered.

Can intellectuals in BD be suppressed by murder and intimidation?

The murder of intellectuals, the old tactic from 1971 is still practiced and is obviously still popular amongst certain people, going by that thread on the forum where many posters were supporting and rejoicing.

Will this scare the protesters, or will they get provoked. We will see.

It is certainly disrespecting the views of others.

it was a heinous crime hurting the feelings of others like this. Actions should be taken against people who do these things. There should be some kind of legal restriction.

Killing him is another heinous crime. I hope his killers are found soon and brought to justice.

One of the bloggers behind the protests was brutally murdered.

Can intellectuals in BD be suppressed by murder and intimidation?

The murder of intellectuals, the old tactic from 1971 is still practiced and is obviously still popular amongst certain people, going by that thread on the forum where many posters were supporting and rejoicing.

Will this scare the protesters, or will they get provoked. We will see.

It will boost the protest.

Islam is in big trouble in Bangladesh and this coming from a secular person like me. Keeping religion out of politics is one but bad mouthing the religion is another. It is certainly disrespecting the views of others. Then some nut job kills the guy, and the youth make the blogger look like some freedom fighter and will have his janaza in shahbag; the dude is an atheist. This coming from a nation where Islam is 90% of the people's religion. If crap like this continues Bangladesh will lose all her islamic values, already its quite bad.
First need to check the so called Islamic party , does have worthy leader ?
if they followed Islam , they would not be violent.
just check who is violent, shahbagh protesters or jamati protesters ?
Being a Muslim , I am hate jamat more than other parties. They are nothing but creating Muslim haters.

I am with you on this. Indians and Awami-fascists have little connection with the larger masses of the country. Jamat has some weaknesses, as I pointed out earlier, and Indians and AL are taking full advantage of it. I heard that AL was trying to make a deal with JI, so it stays away from its coalition with BNP.

In the long term, don't worry about Islam and Islamic values in Bangladesh. With prosperity and growth, people will lean more towards their religious values and traditions, without having the risk of increasing extremism. That IMO is the future trend.

What few urban youth do and say have little relevance to the masses who are overwhelmingly pious and devout. My hope is that some decades later we at least become something like Turkey is today, a tolerant but religious society.

I am with you on this. Indians and Awami-fascists have little connection with the larger masses of the country. Jamat has some weaknesses, as I pointed out earlier, and Indians and AL are taking full advantage of it. I heard that AL was trying to make a deal with JI, so it stays away from its coalition with BNP.

In the long term, don't worry about Islam and Islamic values in Bangladesh. With prosperity and growth, people will lean more towards their religious values and traditions, without having the risk of increasing extremism. That IMO is the future trend.

What few urban youth do and say have little relevance to the masses who are overwhelmingly pious and devout. My hope is that some decades later we at least become something like Turkey is today, a tolerant but religious society.

Islam is a sensitive issue for Bangladeshis. Why wasnt this blogger charged by the government for practicing hate speech? if a 'secular' government cant address this issue, it is bound that some nut job will make the issue his.

My point is simple , Chatro shibir and Chatro league are now most dangerous groups in our country. they need to get punish for their violence

Islam is a sensitive issue for Bangladeshis. Why wasnt this blogger charged by the government for practicing hate speech?

I agree with you. I want punishment whoever talk bad about any kind of religion to make sure secularism.

My point is simple , Chatro shibir and Chatro league are now most dangerous groups in our country. they need to get punish for their violence

I agree with you. I want punishment whoever talk bad about any kind of religion to make sure secularism.

even if jamaat is banned the caretaker government will return jamaat, if caretaker does come back that is.

I am with you on this. Indians and Awami-fascists have little connection with the larger masses of the country.

1. There are no such thing as 'Indians' in Bangladesh.

2. Awami-League has very good connection with the masses. And they still get more votes than the Jamati-Antinationalists/Jamati-extremists.

@BDforever, @sepoi, @Hammer-fist, @madx, @eastwatch

Something that Musa Ibrahim posted just a while back about Rajeeb.-

যারা আস্তিকতা-নাস্তিকতা নিয়ে প্রশ্ন তুলে বিভিন্নভাবে ব্লগার রাজিব হত্যা ও শাহবাগের আন্দোলনকে বিভিন্ন দিকে নেয়ার চেষ্টা করছেন, তাদের উদ্দেশ্যে:

১. ইসলাম আমার ধর্ম, গোড়ামি নয়। ইসলাম মানে শান্তি আর শান্তিতে বিশ্বাস আমার মন্ত্র, চরমপন্থায় নয়। ইসলামের কোনো জায়গায় কি অন্য ধর্মকে অশ্রদ্ধা করার কথা, নাস্তিকতাকে চরমপন্থার মাধ্যমে প্রতিহত করার কথা বলা আছে? কিংবা কাউকে হত্যা করার কথা বলা আছে? যদি নাই থাকে, তাহলে এই অধিকার তারা কোথায় পেল?

২. প্রিয় মহানবী হযরত মুহাম্মদ (সাঃ) জীবিত থাকতে তাঁকে চরমমাত্রায় খারাপ ভাবে ব্যঙ্গ করা হয়েছিলো, আঘাত করা হয়েছিলো। কিন্তু মক্কা বিজয়ের পর তিনি ব্যঙ্গকারীদের ক্ষমা করে দেন। এর অর্থ কি দাঁড়াল? এর মানে হলো ইসলাম পূর্ণতা পেয়েছে যাঁর হাত ধরে, সেই শান্তির দূত মহানবী (সাঃ) সবসময়ই সবার জন্য শান্তির বার্তা নিয়ে এসেছিলেন।
তাহলে কোন অধিকারে ইসলামের নাম নিয়ে ধ্বজাধারী এই দল নিজেদেরকে ইসলামের বার্তাবাহক বলে?

৩. ইসলাম সম্পর্কে জানার চেষ্টা করুন। তাহলেই বুঝবেন ইসলাম কোন কাজ করার অনুমতি দেয়, কোনটা দেয় না।
ব্লগার রাজিব নাস্তিক ছিলেন, বহু আগ থেকেই। তাকে হত্যা করা হলো শাহবাগে আন্দোলন করার জন্য, আন্দোলনকারীদের একজন হওয়ার জন্য, তার নাস্তিকতার জন্য নয়।
আবারও বলছি, নাস্তিক তো বটেই, কোনো ইসলামবিমুখ ব্যক্তিকে যে হত্যা করতে হবে, এটা ইসলামে নেই।

৪. থাবা বাবা নামে রাজিবের যে ব্লগ নিয়ে কথা হচ্ছে, সেক্ষেত্রে পর্যবেক্ষণ হচ্ছে: যিনি এটা লিখেছেন, তিনি ঘোর নাস্তিক এবং তিনি ইসলাম ও মহানবী (সা:) কে কটাক্ষ করে প্রচুর লেখা লিখেছেন। ইসলাম ধর্মকে নিয়ে এমন কু-লেখার কারণে তাকে মনে-প্রাণে ঘৃণা করছি। যেকোনো ধর্মকে নিয়ে যারা এমন করে কথা বলে, তাদের প্রতি আমার সমান পরিমাণ ঘৃণা।ইসলাম আমাদের সবসময় অন্যের বিশ্বাসকে সম্মান করতে শেখায়।কারো দৃষ্টিভঙ্গিকে অসম্মান ও পদদলিত করাটা ইসলামের কখনোই শিক্ষা নয়।
[http://nuranichapa.wordpress.com/ যাকে থাবা বাবার ব্লগ বলে প্রচার করা হচ্ছে, তার সত্যতাঃ

ব্লগটি দেখাচ্ছে ২০১২ সালে কিন্তু এলেক্সাতে এর কোন রেকর্ড নেইঃ Nuranichapa.wordpress.com Site Info

ব্লগটি ১ বছর আগে হলে ওয়েব আর্কাইভ এ এর কোন হুদিস নেইঃ http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://nuranichapa.wordpress.com/

কিছু লেখা একই দিনে একই তারিখে লেখা, যা সন্দেহজনক। আপনিই বলুন আপনার একটা ব্লগ থাকলে ৫-৭টা লেখা কি একই দিনে লেখবেন নাকি কয়েক দিন পর পর লেখবেন?

এত সমালোচিত লেখা অথচ একটাও কমেন্ট নেই? কেন? এধরনের একটা লেখা দিলেই তো কমেন্ট এর বন্যা বয়ে যায়।

এর মানে কি? এর মানে WordPress এর এই ব্লগটি ১-২ দিন আগে তৈরী করা, এবং লেখাগুলো আগের তারিখ দিয়ে পাবলিশ করা -হ্যা এটা সম্ভব!

এরপর থাবা বাবার নাম দিয়ে লেখা যেন তার খুনের মামলা চাপা পড়ে যায় আর আমরা তাকে ঘৃনা করি।

তাহলে কে এগুলো লেখলো? অবশ্যই যারা তার খুনের সাথে জড়িত। যদি ২০১২ সালে কেউ এব্যাপারে লেখে থাকে তাহলে তো তার খুন হত ২০১২ সালে তাই না?

এটা হল তাদের চক্রান্ত যারা চায় শাহাবাগ আন্দোলন ভন্ডুল হয়ে যাক
Courtesy: Galib Ibn Anwarul Azim]

৫. কিন্তু, রাজিবকে হত্যা করার অধিকার কাকে দেয়া হয়েছে? কেউ কি তার কর্মকাণ্ডের জন্য তার বিচার চেয়েছেন? ইসলামের কোনো শরীয়াহ কি আছে যেখানে নাস্তিককে ব্যক্তিগতভাবে আক্রমণ করে হত্যা করতে বলা হয়েছে?
নেই, কারণ ইসলাম কখনো এই ধরনের হত্যা সমর্থন করে না । আর সে কারণেই আমাদের প্রিয় মহানবীও রাসুল (সা:) আবু সুফিয়ানের মতো ভয়ঙ্কর পাপীকেও হত্যা করেন নি। আর এই আবু সুফিয়ান (রা:) পরবর্তীতে হুনাযুনের যুদ্ধে বিধর্মীদের বিরুদ্ধে বীরের মতো যুদ্ধ করেছেন । যারা এখন আহমেদ রাজীবের নির্মম হত্যাকান্ড তার "প্রাপ্য" বলে রায় ঘোষণা করছেন, আপনারা কেউ কি বলতে পারবেন বুকে হাত দিয়ে যে এই নাস্তিক আহমেদ রাজীব হায়দার একদিন "সাচ্চা মুসলমান" কখনই হতেন না? মহান আল্লাহ পাকের পক্ষে কিছুই অসম্ভব নয় । (সংগৃহীত)

৬. '৭১ সালে এদেশের স্বাধীনতাবিরোধীরা যেসব অপকর্ম করেছে, তার দায় কি তারা মেটাবে না? ইসলামের কোন জায়গায় বলা আছে যে যুদ্ধকালীন সময়ে মুসলিম/অমুসলিমদের হত্যা করতে হবে? নারীদের সম্মান লুটতে হবে? লুটতরাজ চালাতে হবে? যদি নাই থাকে, তাহলে এদেশের স্বাধীনতাবিরোধীরা '৭১-এ যে পাপ করেছে, তার বিচার কেন রাজিবরা চাইতে পারবে না? এই চাওয়াতেই এদেশের স্বাধীনতাবিরোধীদের যতো ভয়।
তাদের পাপের বিচার চাওয়া আস্তিকদের এদেশের স্বাধীনতাবিরোধীরা কি বলবে? নামাজ পড়ে যে মানুষটি শাহবাগে এসে ঘাতকের বিচার দাবী করছে, তাকে কিভাবে ফেরাবে এই এদেশের স্বাধীনতাবিরোধীরা?
আসলে ধর্মবোধ, ধর্মান্ধতা ও ধর্ম-ব্যবসা এক বস্তু নয়।

৭. রাজিব হত্যার মূল উদ্দেশ্য হলো- তার লেখাগুলোর মাধ্যমে এদেশের মানুষের ধর্মানুভূতিকে ব্যবহার করে শাহবাগের ফোকাস থেকে দূরে সরানো। শাহবাগের আন্দোলনকারীদের মধ্যে বিভেদ তৈরী করা।
১৯৫২, '৬৯, '৭১, '৯০-এর সংগ্রামে - আন্দোলনে এমন হত্যাকাণ্ডের ঘটনাই চূড়ান্ত বিজয় সূচনা এনেছিল। কাজেই শাহবাগের বন্ধুরা, আন্দোলন ধরে রাখ। আর এদেশের স্বাধীনতাবিরোধীরা, ধর্ম ব্যবসার দিন শেষ।

Your opinion on this?

@BDforever, @sepoi, @Hammer-fist, @madx, @eastwatch

Something that Musa Ibrahim posted just a while back about Rajeeb.-

Your opinion on this?
Good one. liked it :)
I want to add more...
how they can be Islamic party, when they call 1971 war as civil war. Loving country is part of Eman. If they do not have Eman then how they call themselves as Muslim and call their party as Islamic party ?

everybody knows who did this and for what!i said this many post that jamaatis can do anything for their benifit! even said i'm a hindu too. haha most of my relatives are even mollah . but not like them . you see the tableegis doesnt like the jaamatis. i never ever heard anything and any good about islam and the religeon from the jamaahat-shibir.some people never understand because allah sealed their hearts.in suarah lahab allah declared abu lahabs wife who bears the load of woods ,beause those kafrs never understand the situation. you will see soon these bunch of jamaati criminals will be eliminated from the country.they are nothing but some parasites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom