What's new

SHAHBAGH SQUARE-A NEW RISE

Status
Not open for further replies.
my uncle was a freedom fighter too . now he is big kutub of destiny and looted so many pepople. what is your point?man ppl can change and its normal , may be tommorow you can be awamileague supporter or i can be a jamaati. nobody knows the future or the next upcoming days . i hope next time you come with some logic not prolap and prove it i'm wrong
You just responded to a freedom fighter :lol:

By the way, some of you may be interested in reading this:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/235318-dragon-gwadar.html

Look who's talking :lol:

@animelive, so you think people who went to Shahbag are lungi-clad retards? And do you also think they get money for joining?

Don't respond to the abuse of these people. Just report.

That'd be me, not animelive.

And what rule did I break? Did I offend your feelings? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
my uncle was a freedom fighter too . now he is big kutub of destiny and looted so many pepople. what is your point?man ppl can change and its normal , may be tommorow you can be awamileague supporter or i can be a jamaati. nobody knows the future or the next upcoming days . i hope next time you come with some logic not prolap and prove it i'm wrong

Son, don't lecture me on logic. You are already way off course.

well i dont know who you are but well we are not paid soldier. one popular shibir slogan is " amra sobai shibir kori,sokal bikal nasta kori" haha :D .Now whos are the cheap . no party has a slogan like that in the whole damn world except shibir :rofl:
Look who's talking :lol:

That'd be me, not animelive.

And what rule did I break? Did I offend your feelings? :lol:

@animelive, so you think people who went to Shahbag are lungi-clad retards? And do you also think they get money for joining?
There are many groups of people in Shahbag
1.Teenagers who wants new dates
2.School and College kids who are taken for biryani(there is a school in badda, from where many classes went for a trip like thing)
3.Family who are looking for a good time
4.Again people who want free Biryani
5.People who are being paid to shout
6.A few hundred or thousand maybe, chatra league members
7.Leftists and bloggers
8.a handful of Freedom fighter/Patriotic people
9.Passerby and people in cars

True story and the amount of people who shout are usually 2-5k hardly

Last edited by a moderator:
2.School and College kids who are taken for biryani(there is a school in badda, from where many classes went for a trip like thing)
7.Leftists and bloggers

You couldn't be more wrong. Anyway, point noted.

7.Leftists and bloggers

10. Boi Mela Crowd

well i dont know who you are but well we are not paid soldier. one popular shibir slogan is " amra sobai shibir kori,sokal bikal nasta kori" haha :D .Now whos are the cheap . no party has a slogan like that in the whole damn world except shibir :rofl:

Indeed?

7.Leftists and bloggers

Great...free food :lol:

And people claim they have no political affiliation and yet they enjoy free food, water, sanitation, and security. Can you imagine the amount of logistical support and money going into this?

wait for the next upcoming days bro .i'm an activist too . i heard some news jammat may be banned any moment soon . hasina is commited now . she doesnt wanna lose the public feelings . this is her chance to get the power again . and she if do it she will get millions of youth support
Just asked out of curiosity because he thanked your post.

Like I care. :lol: 4.6 percent jamatis will only hurt my feelings when they lose 0.7% percentage.

wait for the next upcoming days bro .i'm an activist too . i heard some news jammat may be banned any moment soon . hasina is commited now . she doesnt wanna lose the public feelings . this is her chance to get the power again . and she if do it she will get millions of youth support

Go ahead then. Vote for her.

Best of luck with whatever strategy you yobs are using to um...."ban" Jamaat, along with other goals like banning all Islamic parties and banning all "Islamic" corporations.

Yours truly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom