What's new

SHAHBAGH SQUARE-A NEW RISE

Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw the vandalism of shibir at the bara maghbazar .they broken neumerous cars that evening before hortal.one car set on fire and the driver was crying on footpath.said the car was brought by loan .that makes me a huge upset .breaking some ATM booth glass is nothing .it seems a pretty corocodile tears for destrying properties
Shabag crowd or people who were/are in stage and around it, demanded mob justice and incited fascists attacks. Now that fascist incitement from shahbag spread into setting fire on Islami Bank branch, which is largest and most successful private commercial bank. After Grameen bank de facto take over, islami bank seems to be target.

Here is incitement of fascist attack from Shabag.

???????? ??????????? ??????? : ?????????? ?????? ???????? ?????????? ???????? ????????? : ?????? ????????????? ?????????

Here is real fascist attack on Shahbag directive
ATM booth of Islami Bank torched in Khulna

An ATM booth of Islami Bank was torched by unknown youths in Khulna city on Sunday afternoon.

A group of six to seven youths on motorcycles vandalised the ATM booth and set it on fire around 3:10pm at Shib Bari intersection, reports our Khulna correspondent.

Later, the fire fighters rushed to the spot and douse the fire, SM Kamruzzaman, officer-in-charge of Sonadanga Model Police Station, told The Daily Star

ATM booth of Islami Bank torched in Khulna

"বিচার হয়নি বিচার হবেনা আর বল কতকাল"....a small initiative by the Bangladeshi students of Umea University at Sweden...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully the people will resist any form of hijack by any political parties!

1. This is now over the internet, will be on youtube, facebook, twitter etc.

Hasina and her Awami League thugs have been exposed and shamed.

2. This is a movement of the people against criminals and the Awami League has no place in it, and no right to hijack it.

3. Hasina and her regime must issue a public apology to Lucky.

4. Hasina must visit Lucky in hospital.

5. This is not 1971 but 2013 the modern era and the era of social media. Things can't be hidden. If Hasina doesn't behave herself people will in the future call her a rezakar (especially since she formed an alliance with Ghulam Azam before) and spit on her grave when she dies, as a traitor and rezakar.

but the problem is ershad chacha change his mind every 2 hours ..
Bengali people by nature are very politically conscious (both west and east, India and Bangladesh), you can ask @LaBong about this.

Now with social media, e.g. its role in the Arab spring, it is more and more difficult for politicians to hide and also to cover their misdeeds. Soon being a politician will be far from being an enviable job whereby you can get a comfortable ministerial job in a highly illiterate country and loot millions with people not knowing anything, rather people will know exactly what is going on and be very demanding to the point that being a politician will only be for those who want to make a difference and can take the pressure of being heavily criticized/hated.

All these things take time but we are on the right path and far more stable than the Arab world, Afghanistan, Pakistan and other Muslim countries.

I sincerely hope Ershad speaks out against these Jamati traitors and possibly even a BNP-Jatiya coalition after the next elections.

87099340-jatiya-party.jpg

i saw the vandalism of shibir at the bara maghbazar .they broken neumerous cars that evening before hortal.one car set on fire and the driver was crying on footpath.said the car was brought by loan .that makes me a huge upset .breaking some ATM booth glass is nothing .it seems a pretty corocodile tears for destrying properties

That is where people like you damage the overall cause. Jamaat vandalizing a car during hartal (which awami league is best at) is markedly different than attacking largest bank in Bangladesh inspired by fascist demand from Shahbagh.

Let me make it easy for you to understand the meaning of such fascist call and destruction.

That means anyone does not agree with this mob crowd will NOT have right to run business and livelihood or even have avenue to express their opinion. Furthermore, this mob fatua for death sentence regardless of their guilt or even court findings.

If tomorrow some other party call for huge gathering to justify killing their opposition, there will be no defense or arguments to separate right from wrong. Street muscle power will dictate than justice. That will break foundation of any civilized society and nation.

If that is not fascism, what is? Indian inspired BAKSAL fascism is all over again just in different bottle present by deceived folks.

Go think about it a bit before making comments.

Lucky Akhter was attacked from behind by a group of people when she protested the presence of Awami League minister and some MP's at Shahbag and was shouting for no speech by these people or any member of political parties.... It is assumed that the attack was done by Chatra Lueague for this protest...

Awami league must know this the movement is not their sole property. It is done by the youth who want purely the punishment of the war criminals not to provide backing to any political parties. Awami league will be doomed if they try to play with it.

Chatro lig must behave themselves. They should respect others right. Otherise it can turn towards them.
"বিচার হয়নি বিচার হবেনা আর বল কতকাল"....a small initiative by the Bangladeshi students of Umea University at Sweden...

Good post :tup: Though their faces are like shibir :) its a proof that ppl from evey angle widely supporting this from all over the world.Its a chance for us to re organize our national unity.

Chatro lig must behave themselves. They should respect others right. Otherise it can turn towards them.

Good post :tup: Though their faces are like shibir :) its a proof that ppl from evey angle widely supporting this from all over the world.Its a chance for us to re organize our national unity.

If any one has beard does not mean he is a Jamaat or shibir. Dnt be a racist like that. You will find plenty of Shibir or Jamaatis around without any beard.

If any one has beard does not mean he is a Jamaat or shibir. Dnt be a racist like that. You will find plenty of Shibir or Jamaatis around without any beard.

yeah some ppl wanted to prove that ppl who are Islamist support jamat-shibir. Reality is not that. Tablig and renowned alem ulama doesnt support jamat.

You and unfortunately many in Shahbagh mob are clearly against Islam and any symbol of Islam. That is why any sign of beard you concluded a person to be Jamaat. This type of BIGOTED understanding are inspirations for these youth? With such human value in prowl, who can dare to talk?

You and unfortunately many in Shahbagh mob are clearly against Islam and any symbol of Islam. That is why any sign of beard you concluded a person to be Jamaat. This type of BIGOTED understanding are inspirations for these youth? With such human value in prowl, who can dare to talk?
he he he idune babu chetase sai pash gilese :cheesy:

I have a beard.

So what. U r a proof that true nationalists are supporting this movement.
Some of my frnds and known person of tablig visited shabag and supporting the movement. Some pics u posted of madrassa child supporting the war tribunal. Its nothing with islam. Today u cant know a person by beard.
When shibir attack comes u cant guess who are attacking. They have now changed their identity. For their violence innocent muslim ppl's reputation hampers. This kinds of situation happened when mass explosion were happening by terrorists like huji/jmb.
Ppl used to look negtively who has beard.

Its really amazing to see the Jamatis on defensive in pdf. I never thought thats something I will ever see during my stay on PDF. Also this thread has changed my outlook towards Bangladeshis in a positive way.

Any ways just wanted to say keep up the good work Bangladeshi people. The destiny of your country is in your hands only.

One of the organizer of Shahbagh rally is Murtid Jaffar Iqbal. This maloon is trying to build a life size idol(murti) some malooni named Jahanara Imam in Shah Jalal University in Sylhet. This is Haraam in Islam. I belive Sylhet is not Dacca that this Murtid will get away with this kind of bigotry.

Here what Sylheti is saying about this murtid Jaffar Iqbal.

এ সময় আন্দোলনকারীরা ‘শাবিতে মূর্তি কেন প্রশাসন, জবাব চাই, বেলাল ভাইয়ের রক্ত বৃথা যেতে দেব না, জাফর ইকবাল, তুই মুরতাদ, তুই নাস্তিক, ইয়াসমিন তুই মুরতাদ তুই নাস্তিক, শাহজালালের হাতিয়ার গর্জে উঠুক আরেকবার, নাস্তিক মুরতাদদের আস্তানা এই সিলেটে হবে না, জাফর ইকবাল কুলাঙ্গার, এই মুহূর্তে সিলেট ছাড়’ লেখা সংবলিত প্ল্যাকার্ড বহন করছিলেন।

??????? ???? ??????? ??? ???? ??????? ???????????? ???????? : ????????? ?? ????? ?????????

Because people like Jaffar Iqbal is leading such rally, I as a Muslim can not support them. Another year or so. This bigot will have same fate like Tawaeef Taslima.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom