Pakistan
Just got an update on fb

NA 230 THARPARKAR

SHAH MAHMOOD QURESHI HAVE WON THE CONTEST

SHAH MAHMOOD QURESHI (PTI) 52287

NOOR MOHAMMAD SHAH (PPP) 48697.

After a recount?

Nope...

It was actually a case of rigging. About 30 odd polling stations were ransacked and fake votes cast. SMQ made a appeal and the ECP ordered a repoll. Today was the re-polling.

So now SMQ also has 2 seats...which one would he keep?

Wish the ECP does this in Lodhran and Narowal.

So one more seat in PTI's bag or it was already counted as PTI's?

These elections have so obviously been rigged, why are there people still calling them genuine? I just do not understand. It is a complete fraud.

601163_10151689843733383_1860913190_n.jpg

I am only waiting for the recount of finger prints in 125, although I don't have much hope because the stamps were put up forcefully, ballots were not stuffed and they were taken out by the voter in the proper manner, it was just the stamp that was troublesome.

The more intriguing case is of Lodhran and Narowal. In Lodhran 25000 fake votes without counterfoil caught by RO and Jehangir Tareen team in recounting process, but still no action by ECP or RO. In Narowal, there are videos of boxes from multiple polling stations being burned and ballots thrown out and guess where the stamps were, all on bat.

I am only waiting for the recount of finger prints in 125, although I don't have much hope because the stamps were put up forcefully, ballots were not stuffed and they were taken out by the voter in the proper manner, it was just the stamp that was troublesome.

The more intriguing case is of Lodhran and Narowal. In Lodhran 25000 fake votes without counterfoil caught by RO and Jehangir Tareen team in recounting process, but still no action by ECP or RO. In Narowal, there are videos of boxes from multiple polling stations being burned and ballots thrown out and guess where the stamps were, all on bat.

NA125 lhr my repollin nai horai...it wz a fake news i guess...:girl_cray3:
@Leader n @Jazzbot can confirm it...:undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF, that was a DAWN link that I posted.

dunno,thy wer showin it on tv two days back tht its a fake news n its said by ECP that no replloin is gunna hapn there....i saw it myself with my family!

baba fakkhru Mauritius mien holidays mana rahe hain, got some cash on his hands after elections !!

p.s.

PPP wins NA 229 and NA 230 in repolling today

baba fakkhru Mauritius mien holidays mana rahe hain, got some cash on his hands after elections !!

p.s.

PPP wins NA 229 and NA 230 in repolling today

who wer in competition wid thm? PTI?:what:

Back
Top Bottom