What's new

Featured SH15 Artillery in Pakistan

The senior members are right in their assertion, and from their past experiences 95% of these videos are crap. Regarding the video you posted, I found it interesting and fairly accurate.
Thanks Dear,
Yes, the Seniors are right but they should have generalized their point of view instead quoting my video, furthermore, the purpose of my channel is to give authentic/verified info (up to 95%) instead of spreading wrong info as some of our Pakistani's doing. I am not responsible for others.

Dude stop posting these low quality wannabe journalist youtube vidoes.

These might work for kids but not here on PDF, where we have people actually privy with insider info rather than childish nonsense like this.

Sir, could you please share which info isn't right? Or presented with extravagance?

1. Range of the current System & its shells?
2. Pakistan's possible procurement along with Production?
3. Range of WS35 & its possible integration which I mentioned?
4. Anything else that you have noticed?

If this indeed turns out to be true these 300 SH-15s and over 300 or so M109s that we already have and if we get the rest of Italian M109 stock PA is gonna have one hell of a fire power.
Historically PA has always put more focus on the Artillery rather than the Armoured Corps for some odd reason. We always had a qualitative edge over the enemy in terms of the hardware and the fire power.

Historically PA has always put more focus on the Artillery rather than the Armoured Corps for some odd reason. We always had a qualitative edge over the enemy in terms of the hardware and the fire power.
Artillery supports both Infantry and Armor.

China Makes one ugly looking trucks !!
Whats wrong with these trucks!!!
Pakistan_shows_interest_to_purchase_Chinese_SH15_155mm_wheeled_self-propelled_howitzer_IDEAS_2018_Karachi_925_002.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-12_18-53-35.jpeg
    upload_2020-1-12_18-53-35.jpeg
    9.1 KB · Views: 34
Pakistan_shows_interest_to_purchase_Chinese_SH15_155mm_wheeled_self-propelled_howitzer_IDEAS_2018_Karachi_925_002.jpg
u havw to keep the base low, center of gravity from the effects of imbalance, and to avoid lack of imbalance.. hell of a beast

If this indeed turns out to be true these 300 SH-15s and over 300 or so M109s that we already have and if we get the rest of Italian M109 stock PA is gonna have one hell of a fire power.
pakistan should acquire more of these guns, they are a game changer . how many batallions can be raised with 300 guns ..

just a side question, any light weight 155mm guns like m777 in PA inventory

u havw to keep the base low, center of gravity from the effects of imbalance, and to avoid lack of imbalance.. hell of a beast

pakistan should acquire more of these guns, they are a game changer . how many batallions can be raised with 300 guns ..

M198 howitzer
Panter howitzer

M198 howitzer
Panter howitzer
Panter ? do you know where panter is deployed ?

None

I will tell you what's wrong8-)

Its foreign, truck and the gun. Pakistan has the capability to manufacture both but HIT is not complying. Only ammunition will be locally made. TOT is another story, in artillery TOT is not necessary, local production can be done with local design.

Panter ? do you know where panter is deployed ?

None

I will tell you what's wrong8-)

Its foreign, truck and the gun. Pakistan has the capability to manufacture both but HIT is not complying. Only ammunition will be locally made. TOT is another story, in artillery TOT is not necessary, local production can be done with local design.
Buddy, what is wrong with HIT btw ?

Why is it not as productive organization as PAC, POF or GIDS ?

Buddy, what is wrong with HIT btw ?

Why is it not as productive organization as PAC, POF or GIDS ?
It is productive, it just didnt make an artillery piece.

The fire power is already there in the form of towed artillery, MLRS and SSM. There are two artillery divisions.

@Inception-06 @Signalian @HRK @Path-Finder @Starlord @JPMM @Zulfiqar @TF141

I have seen lots of discussions regarding future employment of wheeled SPHs in PA, especially when surplus M109s have arrived from Italy and Canada. Here is my theory...

Historically, towed artillery has formed the backbone of Corps Arty Bdes. These bdes, besides supporting Corps Tps, have the specialized counter-battery role.

Towards the end of the previous decade, PA procured SLC-2 radars in significant numbers adding to the existing inventory of AN/TPQ-36 Firefinder's. SLC-2 Depot level maintenance was established and a number of new Locating Regiments raised. Mini UAVs also came in and Corps Arty Bdes under all Corps were attached 1× Loc Regt each.

In the 1990s and 2000s, it used to be 1× Loc Battery per Corps Arty Bde, regardless there was MBRL Battery or Regiment present or not.

Expansion to Loc Regt suggested an imminent revamp in Corps Arty Bdes to increase counter-battery capabilities. With the induction of wheeled SPHs in future, these would be achieved. :pakistan:
you are spot on...these new assets will be used for interdiction and counter bombardment, the role which has long been played by M-46 towed 130 mm guns

Back
Top Bottom