What's new

Featured SH15 Artillery in Pakistan

Panter ? do you know where panter is deployed ?

None

I will tell you what's wrong8-)

Its foreign, truck and the gun. Pakistan has the capability to manufacture both but HIT is not complying. Only ammunition will be locally made. TOT is another story, in artillery TOT is not necessary, local production can be done with local design.
Why would HIT not comply? Any reason? Doesn't it mean more money for them if they produce artillery for PA?

Sir,
Let me confirm at my end .... However, we did procure them from Turkey for indigenous production ... ended up manufacturing only 36+ ... (mainly not operational but definitely in reserve).

regards

and ofc i wont take names of the units ... breaches the PDF terms ...
My info refutes your info completely (production + deployment). Thats why im interested to know.

Sir,
Let me confirm at my end .... However, we did procure them from Turkey for indigenous production ... ended up manufacturing only 36+ ... (mainly not operational but definitely in reserve).

regards

and ofc i wont take names of the units ... breaches the PDF terms ...
we didnt procure we didnt manufature any Panter, period.
only 1 panter ever came to Pakistan for trials, which remained in Pakistan for few years and thn was returned. anyone telling you people anything else is utter rubbish.

Source Wikipedia:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panter_howitzer

@Ahassan @Signalian @Hakikat ve Hikmet

Oh God. wikipedia the great

we didnt procure we didnt manufature any Panter, period.
only 1 panter ever came to Pakistan for trials, which remained in Pakistan for few years and thn was returned. anyone telling you people anything else is utter rubbish.
Unfortunately - that is true

I am sure PA wouldn't want to pay extra for making a weapon looks nicer for no reason. The save money can meant for buying more weapon.
Or maybe you wont charge us considering we are your most important strategic ally of the region and your iron brother
Its not about nicer tracked wheels have their pros like they can drive easily in rugged terrain

Back
Top Bottom