What's new

Featured SH15 Artillery in Pakistan

Friend, I belonged to the Portuguese Mechanised Brigade. My NATO war deployment zones were Northern Italy and South Turkey. I was trained to basic Militar Intelligence in the NCO formation. Recognition of unit weapons and insígnia.
If you look at your 23/3 parades, you see:
2019: M109 from 6th Arm Div; M110 from Art Div (Red)
2018: M109 from Ist Corps Art Brig; M110 from Art Div (Red)
2017; M109 from 6th Arm Div; M110 from from Art Div (Green)
2016; M109 from 6th Arm Div; M110 from Art Div (Green)
In 2009 M110 was from IInd Corps Art Brig
Great insight sir."Teve uma casa em seu país encantador perto da Quinta do Anjo".

If the SH15 aquisition is confirmed, then it must be for the Corps Art Brigs. Those 7 facing east employ 12 Med Art Regs with 12 M198+6 Type.59-1 130mm, 2
Heavy SP Art Reg with 18 M110A2 and 7 MLRS Btry with 6 KRL122.
Someone mensioned that
I/II Strike Corps
were sending their M110A2s to Art Divs, so the SH15 will replace them all.
And must be 2 Med SP Art Regs with SH15, 1 MLRS unit and a Loc Reg in each Brigade.
The reports are for 13 Regs, so there will be a towed Reg, probably at Xth Corps.
It could be with some AR4s, @Rafi is tolking about.
These Corps Art Brigs will be highly mobile, not only tacticaly but allso strategically.
Compared to towed units, they will get there fast and shot fast, change position fast and fire again. You must look at the technological issue too, they must have top C4I, UAVs and other support units, so the Loc Regs are very importante.
Were will those M198 go? Inf Divs?
As I see, those 2 Corps Art Brigs West are using 24 M114A1+12
Type.59-1 130mm each.

What happened to plan of upgrading 130mms to 155mm with help of South Korea??

67c53c97gy1ganxzrrpp5j20m40cgq5o.jpg
67c53c97gy1ganxzskncwj20ni09s7cr.jpg

SH 15 is a vastly improved version in the 155mm category. Below is link to understand the difference.
https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/china/sh-15.htm

The SH15 is capable of launching a super-long-range projectile such as the WS-35 thus achieving an almost double (100-km) strike distance.
The SH15 is equipped with a variety of advanced guided shells. Therefore, after the introduction of the SH15 155mm truck cannon, Pakistan can achieve the goal of combating and even suppressing the Indian K9 155mm self-propelled howitzer.

its cringing to watch these videos
I dont mind the accent much but its embarrassing to see lack of facts or understanding. they will quote some numbers which may not be relevant or they might have no understanding.
and then to top it off they will make some outrageous claims
Ok, Sir, I will stop posting my videos in PDF onward? Is it fine?

@Irfan Baloch @DESERT FIGHTER
Sir, I request you to please go through the current thread and you will find that the info shared in my video is almost accurate (considering I am not an insider).
I.e. Range?, Number to be built or imported? WS35 Range? etc. Which claim is outrageous??

its cringing to watch these videos
I dont mind the accent much but its embarrassing to see lack of facts or understanding. they will quote some numbers which may not be relevant or they might have no understanding.
and then to top it off they will make some outrageous claims
Why we can't represent Pak on Youtube (Offcourse without outrageous claims, rumours & Fake news)? Have you ever listen to Defence Squad (Indian Youtube channel) how they are spreading their narrative & so on.

Back
Top Bottom