What's new

SFJ message to sikh soldiers at Ladakh border: India is our enemy, do not fight for India against china, China is our friend, fight for China

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As the Khalistan Independence movement is gaining momentum, calls are being raised to dissuade Sikh soldiers from helping the Indian cause at the borders.

The PLA has also been keen to keep the Sikh soldiers entertained by playing Punjabi songs on the loud speakers.
The Sikh and Chinese soldiers dancing together in the past. Imagine these soldiers turn against their Indian pay masters.

The Chinese are well aware of the skills of Sikh and Gurkha soldiers, a lot of work is in the pipe line regarding this. :pakistan: :china:

Last edited:
China will invest 30 billion Dollars in Khalistan and Pakistan will let them join the CPEC. What else do they need as economic security?

As the Khalistan Independence movement is gaining momentum, calls are being raised to dissuade Sikh soldiers from helping the Indian cause at the borders.

The PLA has also been keen to keep the Sikh soldiers entertained by playing Punjabi songs on the loud speakers.
The Sikh and Chinese soldiers dancing together in the past. Imagine these soldiers turn against their Indian pay masters.

The Chinese are well aware of the skills of Sikh and Gurkha soldiers, a lot of work is in the pipe line regarding this. :pakistan: :china:

It's time India allows Tibetan independece songs to be played at the border. Also have Tibetan exiled PM (or Dalai Lama) issue a similar statement. Also Uighur exiled PM also can issue a similar statement. China can cry a river. Lol.

Just look at the size of the sikh soldiers. Each one of them is atleast half a feet taller than Chinese and must bigger built. Just shows the good genetics of sikhs and high strength.
Why does this matter at all when the Chinese still kicked the s**t out of India in the hand to hand fests in the previous couple of months? Also please tell me how you arrived to the half feet taller conclusion when the whole dance is literally filmed from an above angle :crazy: ? From what I see, they look more or less the same.

Just look at the size of the sikh soldiers. Each one of them is atleast half a feet taller than Chinese and must bigger built. Just shows the good genetics of sikhs and high strength.

Descendents of a Martial Race from a subjugated nation. They would be respected had they fought for their own country.

When I visit Southall, I see very short Sikhs. Most of the shopkeepers are very short. Why is this!!

Are you blind? almost all of the sikh soldiers are are shorter than their chinese counterpart side by side even with their knot.
Average sikh height is 170 cm ,average chinese height is 171 cm.Sikh are the tallest ( since angamis aren't fighting) in Indian army but most chinese are above 171 cm and reach up wards of 179 cm in avg ,

Sikh is tall for Indians not for chinese,don't carry the Indian assumption everywhere.
Nor they appear to be very fit and agile.
But what's special about them is they're big-hearted bunch and will likely give more and sacrifice more than average military of India.

The Chinese really need to up their psych ops if they think playing Punjabi music will convert Sikh soldiers to support Khalistan or, rather absurdily, China.

That is not psychops. Pyschops are fantasies of chanakian indian and empires. That is genuine good natured spirit of PLA. I have seen it in other soldiers too like soviets. It comes for a world view which sees commonness in humanity and solidarity among people of similiar vocations. But it is something hard in south asian cultures whose world view comes from being born in a group or caste. The sikhs danced well but the music is to their own tune - i wonder they can dance that well to chinese music like chinese did with sikh music. I suspect they may not.

It is high time Chinese should contact Gen Asif Ghafoor. Their so called psyops are hilarious (including Global times). Lijian Zhao needs one or two lessons from Gen. Ghafoor.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom