What's new

SFJ message to sikh soldiers at Ladakh border: India is our enemy, do not fight for India against china, China is our friend, fight for China

Lol @ this SJF troll. Send this buffon to India and Sikhs themselves will take care of him. :lol:

The Chinese were specifically playing Pro-Khalistani songs, mainly depicting the Indian sponsored genocide of the Sikhs in 1984 and beyond. I think China is ready to support the Khalistan freedom movement. India will realize how vulnerable they are internally and externally.

:pakistan: :china:

The Chinese were specifically playing Pro-Khalistani songs, mainly depicting the Indian sponsored genocide of the Sikhs in 1984 and beyond. I think China is ready to support the Khalistan freedom movement. India will realize how vulnerable they are internally and externally.

:pakistan: :china:
The Chinese are on the Indian Case for sure, its either them or India.

Apparently this is also being said over the Chinese speakers at the front line.
The Chinese are well aware of the few martial races of India, all resources are now employed to vow them and dissuade them to fight against China.

1600513795655.png

What is in the height!! But Chinese are definitely taller than the Indians. By a massive 1 1/2 inch or 4.8 cm. That is massive in height.

I am taller than UK average height.
Does it mean I am more stronger than both Chinese and Indians!! :nono: :haha:

The Chinese really need to up their psych ops if they think playing Punjabi music will convert Sikh soldiers to support Khalistan or, rather absurdily, China.
You would be surprised how easily Indian soldiers surrender ... I don't know about Sikhs but the Hindus especially surrender the easiest :enjoy:
View attachment 671297

What is in the height!! But Chinese are definitely taller than the Indians. By a massive 1 1/2 inch or 4.8 cm. That is massive in height.

I am taller than UK average height.
Does it mean I am more stronger than both Chinese and Indians!! :nono: :haha:
The Japanese were the best hand to hand fighters in the Second World War ... and all the enemies they went up against were bigger than them in stature.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom