What's new

Featured Sexual harassment of students at Lahore Grammar School

I suspect an Indian hider here.

You are saying things which no Pakistani would say.

If you mean Afghanistan, yes. India, no.

I think you are an Indian.

I am a Pakistani. Trust me.

What makes us similar to Afghans? I am excluding Pashtuns here of course.

Our foods have a typical South Asian taste. Tons of spices, which almost always include cumin, turmeric, coriander seeds and garlic ginger paste. Afghan food is high on meat, fat, nuts and low on spices.

Our weddings have a typical South Asian feel. Our wedding clothes are South Asian, we have our weddings at night. Afghans wear achkan and frocks and their weddings are in mornings.

Our folk music is South Asian. We use tabla, chimta, tumri and flutes. Afghans have rubab and stringed instruments.

Our architecture is also South Asian. Old Lahore city and Old Multan city does not look like Kabul or Kandahar. It looks like Amritsar or Delhi.

Saudi Islam should be rooted out before it is too late. For Pakistani it is life or death.

Our foods have a typical South Asian taste. Tons of spices, which almost always include cumin, turmeric, coriander seeds and garlic ginger paste. Afghan food is high on meat, fat, nuts and low on spices.

Our weddings have a typical South Asian feel. Our wedding clothes are South Asian, we have our weddings at night. Afghans wear achkan and frocks and their weddings are in mornings.

Our folk music is South Asian. We use tabla, chimta, tumri and flutes. Afghans have rubab and stringed instruments.

Our architecture is also South Asian. Old Lahore city and Old Multan city does not look like Kabul or Kandahar. It looks like Amritsar or Delhi.

Everything which you stated as being Afghan, that applies equally to Pakistanis.

Nikkah is always in the morning, and we wear formal attire for it. I guess you have never visited Punjab, Kashmir, GB, or KPK to know how fatty and meaty our food can be.

Afghan version of Shah Rukn e Alam.

Bild-031.jpg

Afghan Perahan wa Tunbun is the same as our Shalwar Kameez. Firaq Partoug is Frock for us. Khet Partoug is the oversized shalwar worn in Balochistan, KPK, and Punjab.

6cc1cb034108263e228913e17f67a5be.jpg

Can you live your life without Kabuli Pulao and Pakhawari Kehwa, because I cannot.

Kabuli%20P.jpg

watermark.php

Pakhair raghly!

Highly typical of a Pakistani straitjacketed complexed thinking which only finds solace in thinking he lives in some kind of a fortress of Islam.

Uzbeks and Tajiks are very happy with their secularized version of Islam. Saudi Arabia tried unsuccessfully to inject their strain of Wahhabism in CAR but they did not let it happen.

As for the part where you mentioned they changed their genes and demographics, don't you do that? Someday you become an Umayyad Arab, someday you become a Chughtai Turk. Anything but your original South Asian race. The greatest sufferer of an identity complex if there ever was one.

You are in no position to point fingers at Uzbekistan and Tajikistan and Turkey.

Again ill informed typical views. Who said we think we live in fortress of Islam? We complain about our hypocrites the most but majority of Pakistanis love their religion. If uzbek and tajiks are happy being secularized and slaved then good for u, so are we happy and proud of our religion. We consider imaan to be a gift from Allah. We also have not learned religion from saudi though we respect holly places. Our religious knowledge and views are well known and followed throughout the muslim world.
Now ur also not aware of the ethnic races of the area. Pakistan is a new addition bt Islam in the area is very old. Pakistan is a collection of different races and ethnicity united by religion. We have pashtuns who trace back their leneage to thousands of years, their victories n history is there for the educated ones. Punjabis and sindhis, natives of the land from thousands of years and happily embraced Islam. Baloch are also distinct race with a glorious history. Its actually central asian who dont know who they are. Neither have they ever tried to free themselves. Be happy in ur beliefs or lack of it, we dont care but dont come here n tell us abt religion and whats wrong in our society.

Everything which you stated as being Afghan, that applies equally to Pakistanis.

Nikkah is always in the morning, and we wear formal attire for it. I guess you have never visited Punjab, Kashmir, GB, or KPK to know how fatty and meaty our food can be.

Bild-031.jpg

Afghan Perahan wa Tunbun is the same as our Shalwar Kameez. Firaq Partoug is Frock for us. Khet Partoug is the oversized shalwar worn in Balochistan, KPK, and Punjab.

Can you live your life without Kabuli Pulao and Pakhawari Kehwa, because I cannot.

Kabuli%20P.jpg

watermark.php

Pakhair raghly!
Ever heard of a vegan wedding in Pakistan:D

Apparently, those who are "same as us" have such wedding ceremonies....full with seven pheras.

Apparently, those who are "same as us" have such wedding ceremonies....full with seven pheras.
Muhajirs and Indian Muslims don't too though. #justsaying

If uzbek and tajiks are happy being secularized and slaved then good for u, so are we happy and proud of our religion.

Even Uzbeks are becoming more religious and throwing off Russian influence. Just this year, Russian is no longer the official language of Uzbekistan for official documents.

Tajik and other minorities of Afghanistan are joining Taliban and they will form the next unity government of Afghanistan, which will be both Islamic and pro-Pakistan.

Our ties will reach the heavens and soon a large bloc will be forming in our region to advance Pakistan's influence into the heart of Central Asia and Eurasia.

India will continue to be isolated on its distant landmass, forever caged in by China and Pakistan.

Goes to show u know nothing about Pakistan. If ur a Pakistani, i giess u grew up in karachi in a basement. Apart from pashtuns, baloch, hazara, niazi, west saraiki all are influenced from Afghanistan. Western Pakistan is influenced by Afghanistan and eastern by india. This makes us a unique blend of both, glued by religion and belief. Though every ethnic group in Pakistan have their history and influence, this doesnt make Pakistan overall as influenced by south asian culture. Infact the south asian culture itself is influenced by afghans and turks who invaded.

Lol. Any Pakistani wedding without meat, esp beef, lamb, goat, etc. is not a real wedding. Walima is incomplete without meat.

Here is picture of Pakistani and Indian Hindu wedding, spot the differences.

thumbs_Sav-Lavinia_0744-1.jpg

Indian wedding

Vs.

danish.jpg

Pakistani wedding

Vs.

original.jpg

Traditional Afghan wedding

Goes to show u know nothing about Pakistan. If ur a Pakistani, i giess u grew up in karachi in a basement. Apart from pashtuns, baloch, hazara, niazi, west saraiki all are influenced from Afghanistan. Western Pakistan is influenced by Afghanistan and eastern by india. This makes us a unique blend of both, glued by religion and belief. Though every ethnic group in Pakistan have their history and influence, this doesnt make Pakistan overall as influenced by south asian culture. Infact the south asian culture itself is influenced by afghans and turks who invaded.

He is not Pakistani, otherwise he would know this.

Bild-031.jpg

Kabuli%20P.jpg

watermark.php

Pakhair raghly!

Here's an Afghani wedding (added two so you don't say I'm cherrypicking)

Here's a Pakistani wedding (from Lahore)

Here's a Bangladeshi wedding

Which two weddings are more culturally similar?

Muhajirs and Indian Muslims don't too though. #justsaying

Here comes 'We are same' brigade and 'caste system is in Pakistan' think tank of PDF.

:lol:

Okay - if you say so.

If Pakistanis say so. Correction.

You never answered our questions.

BD is an alien culture to Pakistan, did not 1971 teach you anything?

You are showing Westernized Afghans and Pakistanis doing bollywood numbers. Be honest.

The wannabe central Asian Pakistanis on the thread are going to balk and be like "our women don't dance in front of na mehrams like Hindus" at the Pakistani dance video but I deliberately chose it to prove a point.

Yes, our women dance in weddings and we're proud that dances are part of our weddings. We're not Talibans.

Here comes 'We are same' brigade and 'caste system is in Pakistan' think tank of PDF.

:lol:

If Pakistanis say so. Correction.

You never answered our questions.

BD is an alien culture to Pakistan, did not 1971 teach you anything?

You are showing Westernized Afghans and Pakistanis doing bollywood numbers. Be honest.

I'll show you Pakistani weddings from Canada.

Wedding of famous Youtubers Dhoom Brothers.

The wannabe central Asian Pakistanis on the thread are going to balk and be like "our women don't dance in front of na mehrams like Hindus" at the Pakistani dance video but I deliberately chose it to prove a point.

Yes, our women dance in weddings and we're proud that dances are part of our weddings. We're not Talibans.

I'll show you Pakistani weddings from Canada.

Wedding of famous Youtubers Dhoom Brothers.

This is banned ID @Cliftonite

I am pretty sure now.

This is more like luddi in Punjabi weddings, like from my area.

Bollywood stuff is not traditional to Pakistani culture.

Our dances are more similar to luddi, bhangra, khattak dance, Arab debke and Azeri Lezginka.

This is banned ID @Cliftonite

I am pretty sure now.

This is more like luddi in Punjabi weddings, like from my area.

Bollywood stuff is not traditional to Pakistani culture.

Our dances are more similar to luddi, bhangra, khattak dance, Arab debke and Azeri Lezginka.

Luddi, bhangra and khattak are our dances.

Lebanese dabke is something else. Your feet will break doing that. And Lezginka is a totally different dance from Azerbaijan and Georgia.

What do you have to say about Punjabi Tappe sung on both sides of the border like Laung Gawacha, Madaaniyan, Chitta Kukkar?

What about Qawaali sung on both sides of the border?

Achkan and khattak exist in our country too but Lezginka and Dabke is a huge huge stretch. Why you wan be Middle Eastern so bad?

Edit: Attan not Achkan

Back
Top Bottom