What's new

Featured Sexual harassment of students at Lahore Grammar School

Yes and madrassas are also adopting western culture. That's why they're rapping kids inside the mosques and sexually exploiting them in Islamic schools

Ignorance is strong in you

Madrassahs are non regulated, non paid, not monitored and works fully on charity. The teachers in madrassah are usually not paid. The teacher selection in madrassah doznt follow any procedure, usually any poor mullah with no home lives in madrassah and teaches for two times food. Now compare that to highly paid school with high fees and high class teachers.

Shows the ignorance in u is so high it makes u think ur smart. Often pee sized brains do such stupid comparisons.

While I'm against victim blaming (especially in serious cases such as rape), one cannot deny that some adverse things could've been avoided if women dressed modestly in Subcontinental (especially Muslim) cultures.

What goes OK in the West does not do so in Lahore or Dhaka.

In Venice Beach in LA, some woman wearing short skirts or skin-tight tops does not even warrant a second look.

However that same thing in Lahore, Dhaka or Karachi would be an eye-popper situation.

While this is not a prescription for every woman to start Purdah tomorrow, there are ways in which women can dress in Western clothes and still look modest. The sooner women in our countries understand this - the better.

One cannot bypass social mores and existing cultural practices in our subcontinent just because one has money. Exceptionalism in these cases have consequences.

For most subcontinental men, they have not progressed beyond the mentality, "Tightly clothed woman = slut".

Social norms of Pakistan are different than both India and BD.

We are much more conservative.

Please stop using this term subcontinental, it does not apply to Pakistan.

Madrassahs are non regulated, non paid, not monitored and works fully on charity. The teachers in madrassah are usually not paid. The teacher selection in madrassah doznt follow any procedure, usually any poor mullah with no home lives in madrassah and teaches for two times food. Now compare that to highly paid school with high fees and high class teachers.

Shows the ignorance in u is so high it makes u think ur smart. Often pee sized brains do such stupid comparisons.

So according to you because they're not regulated and they're not under government curriculum makes it okay to sexually molest and rape children

Let's see how you'll respond when your own children are being molested and raped by ignorant madrassa teachers.

This country has let these uneducated mullahs rampent for years and now we are paying the price for it. And jahil people like you are the reason no one's taking steps to change it.

We made sure mullahs don't get too cocky and rowdy in Tajikistan and Ozbekistan, we put them in their place, they don't dare to do shit like this back home.

And In caseycase think I have hatred for religious people, I don't, I hate those who think they can take advantage of their authority.

So according to you because they're not regulated and they're not under government curriculum makes it okay to sexually molest and rape children

Let's see how you'll respond when your own children are being molested and raped by ignorant madrassa teachers.

This country has let these uneducated mullahs rampent for years and now we are paying the price for it. And jahil people like you are the reason no one's taking steps to change it.

We made sure mullahs don't get too cocky and rowdy in Tajikistan and Ozbekistan, we put them in their place, they don't dare to do shit like this back home.

And In caseycase think I have hatred for religious people, I don't, I hate those who think they can take advantage of their authority.

First of all ur a moron to make such an assumption. Rapes, murders, weird stuff happens in every society at some level. I never denied it not happening in madrassas, i pointed at ur stupidity comparing madrassa to a high class elite school. We know what faults are in our society and dnt need outsider morons to tell us, govt have started taking madrassas in national sphere and such incidents are rare now. Most of those madrassas were in tribal areas, only in 2018were tribal areas abolished n made proper districts.
Seriously someone from central asia will tell me abt religion n what u done? Remained russian slaves for ever, even changed ur demographics n genes and now ull come here n talk to us about religion? U need to first find ur self n define ur self before u come here getting personal and discussing something u have no idea abt.

Simple thing is to follow ur religion.. Get out of this nonsense of CO education.. Male and female students should be taught separately by the same gender.. No more of harassment will be reported.. But then we wouldn't be able boast to the westerners that how modern we are..

Simple thing is to follow ur religion.. Get out of this nonsense of CO education.. Male and female students should be taught separately by the same gender.. No more of harassment will be reported.. But then we wouldn't be able boast to the westerners that how modern we are..
Sir madrasas have male teachers raping males students. These institutions are supposedly made to follow the religion. Please bring a better solution.

Social norms of Pakistan are different than both India and BD.

We are much more conservative.

Please stop using this term subcontinental, it does not apply to Pakistan.

Yes it does.

By all definitions of cuisine, music, architecture, lifestyle.

What will you do when they graduate and have to work together?

Or you want to perpetuate life long segregation?

The problem is not with mingling, it is with mentality.

Seriously someone from central asia will tell me abt religion n what u done? Remained russian slaves for ever, even changed ur demographics n genes and now ull come here n talk to us about religion? U need to first find ur self n define ur self before u come here getting personal and discussing something u have no idea abt.

Highly typical of a Pakistani straitjacketed complexed thinking which only finds solace in thinking he lives in some kind of a fortress of Islam.

Uzbeks and Tajiks are very happy with their secularized version of Islam. Saudi Arabia tried unsuccessfully to inject their strain of Wahhabism in CAR but they did not let it happen.

As for the part where you mentioned they changed their genes and demographics, don't you do that? Someday you become an Umayyad Arab, someday you become a Chughtai Turk. Anything but your original South Asian race. The greatest sufferer of an identity complex if there ever was one.

You are in no position to point fingers at Uzbekistan and Tajikistan and Turkey.

These horny so-called "teachers" should be prosecuted legally and made an example for the rest. Perhaps the best punishment could be to castrate them so they permanently get rid of their nasty horny characters.

Last edited:
just a while back, I was praising Omair Rana acting skills in his ongoing drama. Now I read this.

just a while back, I was praising Omair Rana acting skills in his ongoing drama. Now I read this.
I heard that in the drama he is playing a harasser. No wonder he was "acting" so well, he wasn't even acting just playing himself.

I heard that in the drama he is playing a harasser. No wonder he was "acting" so well, he wasn't even acting just playing himself.

yeah irony :D but he is a fine actor and a very good looking man. I am sure many girls would had fallen for him.

Btw he also covered many religious sites in middle east 2-3 years back in his documentary program.

Highly typical of a Pakistani straitjacketed complexed thinking which only finds solace in thinking he lives in some kind of a fortress of Islam.

Uzbeks and Tajiks are very happy with their secularized version of Islam. Saudi Arabia tried unsuccessfully to inject their strain of Wahhabism in CAR but they did not let it happen.

As for the part where you mentioned they changed their genes and demographics, don't you do that? Someday you become an Umayyad Arab, someday you become a Chughtai Turk. Anything but your original South Asian race. The greatest sufferer of an identity complex if there ever was one.

You are in no position to point fingers at Uzbekistan and Tajikistan and Turkey.

I suspect an Indian hider here.

You are saying things which no Pakistani would say.

Yes it does.

By all definitions of cuisine, music, architecture, lifestyle.

What will you do when they graduate and have to work together?

Or you want to perpetuate life long segregation?

The problem is not with mingling, it is with mentality.

If you mean Afghanistan, yes. India, no.

I think you are an Indian.

in my opinion he is being targeted because of his wife and the current role he is playing in 'pyar kay sadqay'

Back
Top Bottom