What's new

Featured Sexual harassment of students at Lahore Grammar School

Hey if they want Bob and Vegana online or on FB, then you're in a tight spot as a woman.

You don't gib, then they harass and bully you.

If you gib (show nip-pul) then they harass you even more.

Sorry for the bad joke. You can't regulate these things. :-)

Just show respect (men as well as women) and hope you get respect in return.

The source of this rot in Pakistan among upper class society is not because of Indian influence, but because of Western influence.

Certain segment of society copies the West in all aspects and imports their culture to Pakistani high society.

Last edited by a moderator:
In Karachi , Karachi Grammar school girls are legendary in their beauty ..and there are a shit load of scandals about them, related to them spread across the Londay Laparay news world on Karachi , this world of sex , and dating is disgusting in Karachi to say the least, I have had a glimpse of it, and I thank Allah that he kept me safe from it while some of my friends fall for it .
Lahore is pretty much more advance

The source of this rot in Pakistan among upper class society is not because of Indian influence, but because of Western influence.

Certain segment of society copies the West in all aspects and imports their culture to Pakistani high society.

Yeah I know, this is the same case in my old country as well.

Baap-ka hotel mey khana aasani.

In the West kids are usually expected to get to work when they are teen agers (even most upper-middle-class kids). It's not the need for money, its to teach them responsibility.

In our South Asian culture upper-middle-class and upper-class kids are cossetted spoilt brats, especially young women. They have too much time on their hands - and nothing to do except gossip on clothes, hair, makeup and imitate Western culture. Part of it is to needlessly ruin people's lives by being politically correct, which has no connection to our cultures.

In the West wrongly blaming a person (usually males being blamed by females) carries penalties (Jail time). No such luck in Pakistan or Bangladesh (of which there should be measures).

We imitate only the bad aspects of Western culture and nothing good (like for example young people in wealthy families taking responsibility for one's own livelihood and actions).

Hey if they want Bob and Vegana online or on FB, then you're in a tight spot as a woman.

You don't gib, then they harass and bully you.

If you gib (show nip-pul) then they harass you even more.

Sorry for the bad joke. You can't regulate these things. :-)

Just show respect (men as well as women) and hope you get respect in return.

You can't regulate the behaviour of people simply by making laws, you have to educate* the people on morals and appropriate behaviour. When it goes beyond this, you have to take strict action and punish the perpetrator. Unfortunately in South Asia, a lot of the times it's covered up under a misguided sense of honour, and the victims are often themselves blamed.

* Not talking about academic education, but morals, ethics and respect. Religion can and should also play an important role in this in a society like Pakistan.

You can't regulate the behaviour of people simply by making laws, you have to educate* the people on morals and appropriate behaviour. When it goes beyond this, you have to take strict action and punish the perpetrator. Unfortunately in South Asia, a lot of the times it's covered up under a misguided sense of honour, and the victims are often themselves blamed.

* Not talking about academic education, but morals, ethics and respect. Religion can and should also play an important role in this in a society like Pakistan.

This is true. But the new money themselves got their money using illegal means. How do you teach their kids morals. Interesting dilemma.

Also kids from old money themselves have become more immoral as dog-eat-dog situation intensifies (competition with new money).

So I guess you use immoral money to finance the teaching of morals. Hey - I'm okay with that. :-)

One way we did this in Bangladesh is that the upper class in Bangladesh went and involved themselves with NGO social uplift activities. This way they supplemented their education productively and made use of their intellect and opportunity.

In Pakistan's case it would be some organization like the EDHI foundation. Bangladeshi NGO Grameen and BRAC also have branches in Pakistan.

Just looking at someone wrong (meaning with a lascivious intent) or being extra flirty does not amount to harassment, even in the US. It is borderline creepy behavior, but not harassment.

If you are showing cleavage (i'm sure you looked at the mirror before you left the house), what do you want men to do - look away?

Harassment is when you suggest uninvited communication at someone for personal gain, like 'Let's meet after work' or 'how about we discuss this over coffee'. This PC BS has gone way overboard.

Young girls of age (over 21) need to realize that men will flirt (even with those wearing Hijab), it is harmless/innocent as long as 'inappropriate' unwelcome approaches/overtures are not being made which makes the subject (women) uncomfortable.

Men will pursue women - that is a law of nature. As long as they do it with decency, restraint and tehjeeb, everyone is happy.

This guy Umair Rana should not have flirted with underage women anyway (if he did, that would be wrong, but all this is hearsay).

Given Umair's wife was involved with him at that school, I see no issues. She would be enough of a counterweight to any funny business.

The rest is just motivated propaganda to soil Umair's good name.
A womans clothing and body language has a bearing on men's making sexual advances. I remember a girl in my class used to dress obscenely, everybody used to call her "sex bomb".

Similar to the #MeToo movement in the US which started when actresses came out against an old Jewish Hollywood producer named Harvey Weinsten, who had abused his authority to rape and force degrading roles on women.

Social media gives camaraderie and amplifies the voices of abuse victims.

Pakistan should take these issues seriously, as our faith and cultural norms are completely opposed to this abuse.

Stop reading Reham Khan's x-rated fan-fiction.

If the people cannot listen to common sense, it must be beaten into them by the state. Anyone who gets out of line must face the danda of the state.
All these MEETOO victims have been posing naked for magazines like PLAY BOY and testing men's libido. Most of them got their success by lying on God knows how many CASTING COUCHES. After becoming successful and making millions of $$$ they came to know they were exploited by men like Harvey Weinstein, ha ha

A womans clothing and body language has a bearing on men's making sexual advances. I remember a girl in my class used to dress obscenely, everybody used to call her "sex bomb".

While I'm against victim blaming (especially in serious cases such as rape), one cannot deny that some adverse things could've been avoided if women dressed modestly in Subcontinental (especially Muslim) cultures.

What goes OK in the West does not do so in Lahore or Dhaka.

In Venice Beach in LA, some woman wearing short skirts or skin-tight tops does not even warrant a second look.

However that same thing in Lahore, Dhaka or Karachi would be an eye-popper situation.

While this is not a prescription for every woman to start Purdah tomorrow, there are ways in which women can dress in Western clothes and still look modest. The sooner women in our countries understand this - the better.

One cannot bypass social mores and existing cultural practices in our subcontinent just because one has money. Exceptionalism in these cases have consequences.

For most subcontinental men, they have not progressed beyond the mentality, "Tightly clothed woman = slut".

This is true. But the new money themselves got their money using illegal means. How do you teach their kids morals. Interesting dilemma.

Also kids from old money themselves have become more immoral as dog-eat-dog situation intensifies (competition with new money).

So I guess you use immoral money to finance the teaching of morals. Hey - I'm okay with that. :-)

One way we did this in Bangladesh is that the upper class in Bangladesh went and involved themselves with NGO social uplift activities. This way they supplemented their education productively and made use of their intellect and opportunity.

In Pakistan's case it would be some organization like the EDHI foundation. Bangladeshi NGO Grameen and BRAC also have branches in Pakistan.

This is why teaching respect and morals start from home, and is the main responsibility of parents. Unfortunately you are right and we live in a society where the boundaries between what is right and wrong are increasingly blurred, sometimes by necessity. Who will teach the kids morals, when the parents are involved in other forms of corruption themselves?

NGOs can certainly play a part in this, but this needs to be an effort of the society as a whole, including school, mosques and other community avenues.

Something drastically needs to be done to cull this liberal onslaught against Pakistan's population.

Who are these teachers, why only fired? Give them death penalty.

This just strengthens the case for revisiting Islamic hudood punishments against rapists, molesters, and teasers.
Are liberals taking over madrassas as well??? Most of these news come from madrassas where children are being sexually harassed and even raped inside the mosques

Ignorant jahils like you think everything wrong is a yaboodhi saazish

Never saw you once post a comment on those news forums which talked about sexual rape inside Islamic schools

You're a munefiq of this forum

This is what happens when u adopt western culture in schools and unis. These private schools and unis adopt western culture, their clothing and their ideas, which then lead to such filth. If u dont control the environment, u cant control the filth and it grows.
I really get sad when i visit lahore and isb and see how people there have forgotten Islam and eastern values and everyone tries best to become a westerner.
Yes and madrassas are also adopting western culture. That's why they're rapping kids inside the mosques and sexually exploiting them in Islamic schools

Ignorance is strong in you

It's the teachers fault. Lets just assume if a students dms you that does not mean you start flirting and sending obscene photos. One of the teachers did that. Why would you exploit underage or teenage girls? The other chem teacher Sir warraich is pretty famous. I took my Olevel chem tuition from him. He did use to roast both boys and girls. But sometimes he passed inappropriate remarks towards girls like conplimenting them out of the blue in front of 80 people.
Clothing has nothing to do with harassment and has everything to do with your filthy mindset.

While I'm against victim blaming (especially in serious cases such as rape), one cannot deny that some adverse things could've been avoided if women dressed modestly in Subcontinental (especially Muslim) cultures.

What goes OK in the West does not do so in Lahore or Dhaka.

In Venice Beach in LA, some woman wearing short skirts or skin-tight tops does not even warrant a second look.

However that same thing in Lahore, Dhaka or Karachi would be an eye-popper situation.

While this is not a prescription for every woman to start Purdah tomorrow, there are ways in which women can dress in Western clothes and still look modest. The sooner women in our countries understand this - the better.

One cannot bypass social mores and existing cultural practices in our subcontinent just because one has money. Exceptionalism in these cases have consequences.

For most subcontinental men, they have not progressed beyond the mentality, "Tightly clothed woman = slut".
Bro even in western culture dress matters, prostitutes in west can be recognized from a distance from their dress, have you seen PRETTY WOMEN ?

They should all go to that temple in Islamabad and ask for forgiveness

Back
Top Bottom