What's new

Sexual Grooming of SIKH girls in UK | BBC One Documentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I'm not racist and respect all religions but I must say something is wrong with British Pakistanis esp Mirpuris, religion has nothing to do with above abuse, Muslims from other nationalities hardly indulge in all this. Pakistanis are one of poorest community in UK, whole generation of teenagers is isolated from higher education, majority of them are like a faux 'gangsta' type of people who thinks its cool to underachieve academically and sell drugs. They do not seem to have any ideals or expectations from their kids. Only Bangladeshi's and Caribbean's can match them. When you compare them to American Pakistanis, difference is huge.

Though I'm not racist and respect all religions but I must say something is wrong with British Pakistanis esp Mirpuris, religion has nothing to do with above abuse, Muslims from other nationalities hardly indulge in all this. Pakistanis are one of poorest community in UK, whole generation of teenagers is isolated from higher education, majority of them are like a faux 'gangsta' type of people who thinks its cool to underachieve academically and sell drugs. They do not seem to have any ideals or expectations from their kids. Only Bangladeshi's and Caribbean's can match them. When you compare them to American Pakistanis, difference is huge.

Why do you need to talk about Bangladeshis here?? Its true that most of the Indian community in England are the colonial immigrant specially Shikhs and they were the british boot licker of colonial era and the well of people of India. They basically looted Indian wealth along with Brits and settled in England. Dont feel proud of those traitors... The poor Bangldeshis just migrated there as a worker in 60's and from lower strata of the society. Even though they did OK in UK.

Why do you need to talk about Bangladeshis here?? Its true that most of the Indian community in England are the colonial immigrant specially Shikhs and they were the british boot licker of colonial era and the well of people of India. They basically looted Indian wealth along with Brits and settled in England. Dont feel proud of those traitors... The poor Bangldeshis just migrated there as a worker in 60's and from lower strata of the society. Even though they did OK in UK.
most sikhs came to uk as unskilled labour after 1950. They were quite poor when them came to uk.

most sikhs came to uk as unskilled labour after 1950. They were quite poor when them came to uk.

By that time there were a sizable community in UK during colonial era.

Majority of BDs in UK are from the lower strata of BD society. However they are becoming extremely upwardly mobile. What BDs have to do with this crap is beyond me

Hmmm.. Why these people hate non muslims and are always involve in such crime.
Take any country and you ll see such problems. Biggest problem is that good muslim don't do anything. They just try to cover them in name of religion.

Except calling peaceful, i never saw any peace in their actions. (please don't come up with 1-2 case to cover everything )

Majority of BDs in UK are from the lower strata of BD society. However they are becoming extremely upwardly mobile. What BDs have to do with this crap is beyond me
did not watch the video.. but are bangladeshis involved in it? I thought only pakistanis..

BDs are not involved. I was commenting on BD being mentioned in next mans comment. It is also unacceptable that Islam is being bought in. It's "seemingly" pakistani gangs grooming Sikh girls.... Say Pakistani why bring Islam into it....

Sad thing is this has been going on for a long time but maybe now is only getting reported on by the press because of recent sexual grooming cases involving British Pakistani men and White girls.

I remeber a talk by the Sikh Awareness Society (SAS) in my local Gurdwara about this very topic maybe 5-6 years ago. Muslim/Pakistani boys lure in unsuspecting girls (white, Hindu, Sikh whatever as long as they aren't Muslim) then shower them with expensive gifts and the like. The boys even go as far to hide their own Muslim identities by wearing a Kara or calling themselves non-Muslim sounding names. Then the girls would be blackmailed and forced into converting.

The worst part is the seemingly organised nature of this all. I've heard rumours that this is directed and orchestrated by certain people and these aren't just isolated cases.

As a Brit I have to say there is something seriously wrong in the, and it has to be said, British Pakistani community. Yes others have been involved such as East Africans and the odd Afghan or Bangledeshi but the overwhelming number are of Pakistani origin. He issue is too complex and intricate for me as an outsider to comment upon in any real detail but even taking an objective view it is clear to see the British Pakistani community has a lot of hard questions to ask itself.

This is sickening behind belief but then so is any sort of sexual violence and especially against young girls.

BDs are not involved. I was commenting on BD being mentioned in next mans comment. It is also unacceptable that Islam is being bought in. It's "seemingly" pakistani gangs grooming Sikh girls.... Say Pakistani why bring Islam into it....

true, dont know where islam came in, because there are muslims of many countries here.. somali, north african, arabs, iranis, turks and they are not named in any such crime.

You make a fair point and I'd say 95-99% of these guys are Pakistani but there have been the odd cases of an Afghani, a Bangledeshi, a Somali etc etc being involved and this begs the question- what is the common denominator? And in this case it is their religion. Maybe they just mix in the same circles or meet at Masjid- I really don't know.

You make a fair point and I'd say 95-99% of these guys are Pakistani but there have been the odd cases of an Afghani, a Bangledeshi, a Somali etc etc being involved and this begs the question- what is the common denominator? And in this case it is their religion. Maybe they just mix in the same circles or meet at Masjid- I really don't know.

This is pedophilia, however us as the British Sikh community are too blame. We should do what the Hindus do. When they where targeted they sent groups of Tamil youths to beat up Pakistanis and send a message. Sikhs are starting to fight back but we are not aggressive enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom