What's new

Seven Pakistan Army soldiers killed in cross-border firing across LoC

I find no mention of 16 Indian soldiers including 4 majors killed in retaliation . So I guess the Pakistani media reports saying so aren't true.
Unlike the Indian side, The ISPR never goes claiming on daily basis, in fact over the last few weeks, India has admitted to the loss of some 14 soldiers but never once did the ISPR gave any statement to such effect.
However another well placed source has put the latest Indian figures as.... Indian Army lost 2 Majors 1 Capt & 28 Indian Soldiers.

Ironically, the Indian media is very quite on the latest developments, not even reporting on the skirmishes taking place.

I am not threatening
In the past,our govt used to let go things so there used to be ceasefire atleast unilaterally but now things have changed
If no one is stopping then things will get outta control and this Indian side will not stop unilaterally
So both should maintain restraint
Yes they should. Except we didn't escalate it this time. It was u guys. Saying that Pakistan was behind Uri attack.

3900 in the number for the losses indian army + BSF + CRPF in J&K in last 24 years .

No it doesn't include Kargil losses as they were considered as war losses .

Contradicting again???

So you think 4500 include Siachen, Kargil and insurgency deaths??

Are you for real??

I think its the soldiers that have died in 2 major offensive defence actions of IA in last few weeks after the surgical strikes at terrorist camps in Pak Kashmir. PA as always is playing down the losses and releasing the casualty figures spread over a period of time so that they dont make them look bad. In coming days and weeks, expect an unnatural increase in deaths of Pakistani soldiers in accidents or in the Anti Taliban operations to tally up the figures of PA men killed on the LoC
Have same thought even i was surprise,However i believe since they are claiming bhimber sector,its one of the launchpad for surgical strike,i think they are making up for that one.

Unlike the Indian side, The ISPR never goes claiming on daily basis, in fact over the last few weeks, India has admitted to the loss of some 14 soldiers but never once did the ISPR gave any statement to such effect.
However another well placed source has put the latest Indian figures as.... Indian Army lost 2 Majors 1 Capt & 28 Indian Soldiers.

Ironically, the Indian media is very quite on the latest developments, not even reporting on the skirmishes taking place.
Yes, Indian media is quite -- Probably Army did its attendance check.. the number of units in active duty is matching the number expected.

true.... our PM is a security threat.... this is the reason, I wanted PA to act on security breach issue.... by not doing anything and accepting the toothless committee to investigate dawn leaks, our security instituitions have given the message, tht anyone can get away with treason in pak..its no big deal..in future, again, ppl can try this...

and the bigger comedy will be PM chairing National security meeting again on tensions with India.....we might be witnessing this comedy in few days ahead, while our sensitive institutions will again be briefing the same PM, who is an accused in dawn leaks

Agree totally. The deep state aka establishment of Pakistan is responsible ensuring that Pakistan is secure not only from outside but more importantly from inside as well. We have a PM who is a security threat to Pakistan, who is in complete partnership with the mortal enemies of Pakistan. Yet, this circus has been allowed to go on. This is certainly a sign of weakness which allows the enemies of Pakistan to grow bold. The recent rise in terrorism is a ample proof of that. The sad part is, its the citizens of Pakistan on the street, and those jawans on the border who are paying for this lunacy.

because when they report , pakistan side keep denied it....

I think its the soldiers that have died in 2 major offensive defence actions of IA in last few weeks after the surgical strikes at terrorist camps in Pak Kashmir. PA as always is playing down the losses and releasing the casualty figures spread over a period of time so that they dont make them look bad. In coming days and weeks, expect an unnatural increase in deaths of Pakistani soldiers in accidents or in the Anti Taliban operations to tally up the figures of PA men killed on the LoC

And we can see Indian soldiers dying to militants in Kashmir to cover up the tally. In fact we have seen that already.

The best of Indian brains do descend on PDF.....what would be more disturbing, accepting seven casualties at once or like the Indians, admitting 14 over a period of one month. In fact, after a lull of last few days, one can expect Indian army to once again start admitting to one loss a day to some how tally up their losses.

inna lillahi wa inallah-e-raji'oon RIP to the dead, expect a massive response, blood will be avenged.

Back
Top Bottom