What's new

Seven FC personnel martyred as terrorists attack post in Balochistan's Harnai area

Need another large scale operation in Balochistan, another big push to give us a few years to breathe and slow this incessant cycle of attacks. There have been far too many attacks lately to just sit still and do nothing.

Need another large scale operation in Balochistan, another big push to give us a few years to breathe and slow this incessant cycle of attacks. There have been far too many attacks lately to just sit still and do nothing.
Who care about poor soldiers??? Koi value nhi, BC the truth is these BLA scumbags broken our back, they are much more experienced then our FC which we deployed there just to be killed

As much as im very sad about our jawans but people who're proposing full blown military deployment in balochistan need to understand that india with 7M deployed personals is still unable to control IJ&K. Military deployment is not the solution, It'll never be. Till military is deployed it means theres unrest in that region and thus resistance will resist. Military deployment without any kind of diplomacy will make things more bad. We all here have seen baloch separatist giving up arms. That has always happned with military and talks going hand in hand. And military solution with diplomacy is the way forward. And everyone here needs to understand that the problem is not only coming from iran and afg alone. These is a reason why our own people are turning against the state. There are no basic facilities in balochistan. They have been facing insurgency for more than 50years, those people need a break man. Build a fence, guard it and develop balochistan, build schools and most of all empower police and other security agencies and pull the army back when things ar under control. It'll be hard for people to understand but till theres army deployed, there will be resistance, our own educated boys picking up arms and becoming terrorists. This needs to end now we have lost enough men.

This is really concerning.

Whole deployment shud be reviewed. How they are placed how they make their defences how many minimum soldiers shud b in a post and what weapons...
Also identify back up before building post

Learn from your mistakes

Harnai is deep in balochistan. The ISPR statement states it was a fire raid. This mean BLA is slowly gaining the capability to take more intrusive attacks in deepland of balochistan with increasing members of attack party. Moreover they must have safe houses in the nearby area to hide. Alarming situation. The balochistan is the center of CPEC man, if we can't control future attacks than were gonna suffer alot.

Who care about poor soldiers??? Koi value nhi, BC the truth is these BLA scumbags broken our back, they are much more experienced then our FC which we deployed there just to be killed
I always caution members from displaying too much bravado when it comes to India, the truth is the enemy is playing us well, they've got our eastern border hot all the time, they've made it so that we have tied up a large number of troops and our scarce national resources in securing FATA.

And now they're upping the ante again, they'll continue this until we're forced to commit massively in Balochistan. That is probably their aim, and it looks as though they'll succeed.

Until then, these poor chaps on the ground will continue roving around in useless teen dabba toyota hilux getting ambushed, or waiting to be attacked at their posts. A stop gap for now is to get better protection of convoys, and drones for rapid response to any attacks, this is a reactive strategy and very limited. The eventual need is another operation and more pro-active efforts.

DG ISPR

Terrorists fire raid on Frontier Corps Balochistan post in Sharig , Harnai, Balochistan late last night. During intense exchange of fire, 7 brave soldiers embraced shahadat while repulsing raiding terrorists . Area has been cordoned off and escape routes have been blocked to apprehend fleeing miscreants .

A large scale search and clearance operation is in progress. Such cowardly acts by inimical elements backed by anti state forces will not be allowed to sabotage hard earned peace and prosperity in Balochistan. Security forces are determined to thwart their nefarious designs at all costs

Details of shaheeds :-

Naib Subedar Gulzar resident of Mianwali
Sepoy Faisal r/o Hafiz Abad
Sepoy Abdul Wakeel r/o Pishin
Sepoy Sher Zaman r/o Kohat
Sepoy Jamal r/o Dera Bugti
Abdul Rauf r/o DG Khan
Faqeer Muhammad r/o Muzafargarh

This is too much.
They are doing it very easily.our agencies loosing control in blochistan?
Numbers of soldiers getting killed in blochistan are more than on loc deaths.
Our forces have to give decisive blow to terrorists.deal with terrorist sympathisers with heavy hand.what i see is reluctance of action a against terrorist sympathisers and thier providers.

Same old lack of facilities cr@p

People don't become terrorists or militants because of poverty or lack of facilities. They become terrorists because of ideology. It is the Marxist racist ideology that is being imparted in our universities and colleges. Stop the likes of Ammar Ali Jan or nida kirmani from polluting more minds. Stop all those aurat marches or ptm or ethnic study circles in universities. They all exist to indoctrinate our youth

Hit the ideology that is making terrorists
I am saying this again and again. Poverty isn't making terrorists. It is a certain ideology

Also since you mentioned kashmir Indians have very much successfully crushed kashmiri militancy using force. Whether we like it or not this is a fact. They did the same with insurgency in Punjab too. They are again using force against maoists too. Learn from your enemy if no one else. Don't justify terrorism with poverty mantra

I don't know whose post you're quoting but it certainly doesn't sound like mine. :what:
I didn't say anything of the above in bold...

Still some liberal Pakistanis think India is a dear friend. Cant they see how they want to destroy and kill you?

I don't know whose post you're quoting but it certainly doesn't sound like mine. :what:
I didn't say anything of the above in bold...
If God forbid tomorrow they managed to kill chines engineers or they able to attack on Gawadar our economy will be back to stone age, incapable Bajwa and company must realize as urgent as possible we starts heading towards right direction after 20 years of war on terror, now they are again programming to drown us, just start somewhere and finish these scumbags once for all or give them freedom if u cant Handel them

Back
Top Bottom