What's new

Seven blunders that will haunt India for posterity

It is proved many individuals in Pakistani media have taken money from India so i don't blindly follow them.

I stick to my opinion & that is i found this article a moronic & @$$holic...or in short a person post his f@rts so that some r3t@rtds can have free orgasm on being a national of SUPA PAWA.:lol::rofl:

Your tone indicates your anxiety. Calm down brother. Take an aspirin before you pop a vein.
If you disagree with any point you're free to voice them as long as you back up counterpoints with credible data. Shall we assume you're forthcoming in this manner?

Most of the seven points are easier said then done, there was not much option.

Illegal Immigration and Passage of IMDT Act was wrong to say the least.

Illegal Immigration and Passage of IMDT Act
this happens only in india...........its the sole reason i am against congress n bjp both......both just want power...they dont have any self respect...congress will even sell the country to retain power
...n bjp only talks big but does shit.

p.s.: pan bangladesh agenda.......well it will always be an agenda..period

Last edited:
So in other words Indians are brainless people with a sentimental heart who really su.ck at negotiations.

I can live with that.

:dance3:

6. Kandahar Hijack
Hijacking of an Indian Airlines aircraft to Kandahar by Pakistani terrorists in December 1999 will continue to rile India’s self-respect for long. According to the Hindustan Times, India lost face and got reduced to begging for co-operation from the very regimes that were actively undermining its internal security. The hijacking revealed how ill-prepared India was to face up to the challenges of international terrorism.

The eight day long ordeal was over when India’s National Security Adviser brazenly announced that an agreement had been reached for the release of all the hostages in exchange for three Kashmiri militants including Maulana Masood Azhar. Sadly, the Prime Minister claimed credit for forcing the hijackers to climb down on their demands. The worst was yet to follow. India’s Foreign Minister decided to accompany the released militants to Kandahar, as if seeing off honoured guests.

Government’s poor crisis-management skills and extreme complacency in security matters allowed the hijackers to take off from Amritsar airport after 39 minutes halt for refueling, thereby letting the problem get out of control. India’s much vaunted decision making apparatus collapsed and was completely paralysed by the audacity of a bunch of motivated fanatics. It was a comprehensive failure of monumental proportions. India’s slack and amateurish functioning made the country earn the tag of a soft nation which it will find very difficult to shed.

Other points are fine, but I honestly don't know what we could have done differently in Kandahar? Too many lives at stake, we had to let the terrorists go. :undecided:

Your tone indicates your anxiety. Calm down brother. Take an aspirin before you pop a vein.

Your post indicates severe level of anxiety & depression in yourself. Read the smiley in my post, for me, that moronic va @$$h0lic article served as piece of entertainment from someone belonging to a third world whose country's SUPA PAWA ness has been snatched off & it stand naked after tall claims by coutry's own ministers & even former president.:woot:

If you disagree with any point you're free to voice them as long as you back up counterpoints with credible data. Shall we assume you're forthcoming in this manner?

There should be some level of an article on which we can comment on...why waste time on an article which is totally moronic & @$$h0lic. All i can say is this useless thread is burden on PDF bandwidth & IMO it should be knocked off.:agree::sniper:

Other points are fine, but I honestly don't know what we could have done differently in Kandahar? Too many lives at stake, we had to let the terrorists go. :undecided:

Absolutely true!!! Kandahar case was the only situation where we had a gun held to our head and too much was at stake, so we had to blink. All the other cases, it was India holding a gun to the adversary's head and still we blinked. Go figure!!

I had seen a national geography docu where they said that punjab police commandoes were ready to storm the aircraft but ind govt held them back and wanted to send NSG.In the meantime, the aircraft took off.

Too many lives at stake, yes but conceding to the terrorists' demand created a bad example and could have set the stage for further such incidents.if the plane was in india for 40 minutes, something should have been done.

There should be some level of an article on which we can comment on...why waste time on an article which is totally moronic & @$$h0lic. All i can say is this useless thread is burden on PDF bandwidth & IMO it should be knocked off.:agree::sniper:

I dont think anyone invited you here. If you have a problem, I think ur quite free to contact the mods.

Your post indicates severe level of anxiety & depression in yourself. Read the smiley in my post, for me, that moronic va @$$h0lic article served as piece of entertainment from someone belonging to a third world whose country's SUPA PAWA ness has been snatched off & it stand naked after tall claims by coutry's own ministers & even former president.:woot:

I don't think you're helping PDF by posting such asinine comments. As told before, refute the points outlined if possible. Nobody here is ready to take YOUR word about the article unless you furnish any proof to the contrary.

It is proved many individuals in Pakistani media have taken money from India so i don't blindly follow them.

I stick to my opinion & that is i found this article a moronic & @$$holic...or in short a person post his f@rts so that some r3t@rtds can have free orgasm on being a national of SUPA PAWA.:lol::rofl:

From where do you get the idea of super power??? Are you dumb??

This thread is about some crucial strategic mistakes the govt of india made.

Those terrorists were not armed with much ammo...The casualties could definitely have been minimal had the Indian Govt decided on a swift response when the Plane was on Indian soil.

Problem is, the Govt Babus seem to think that everyone works at the same lethargic pace like they do.

I had seen a national geography docu where they said that punjab police commandoes were ready to storm the aircraft but ind govt held them back and wanted to send NSG.In the meantime, the aircraft took off.

Too many lives at stake, yes but conceding to the terrorists' demand created a bad example and could have set the stage for further such incidents.if the plane was in india for 40 minutes, something should have been done.

Yes storming the plane was an option, but given that the plane was in a hostile territory it would have been a carnage. In order to storm the plane you need an element of surprise, and that was just never going to happen with the plane sitting in the middle of the RPG equipped talibans surrounding the plane in their pick up trucks.

I dont think anyone invited you here. If you have a problem, I think ur quite free to contact the mods.

Nor did i forced you or any other indian to reply my post. I just posted my opinion & that is i found this article moronic & @$$h0lic which is a waste on PDF bandwidth.

I don't think you're helping PDF by posting such asinine comments. As told before, refute the points outlined if possible. Nobody here is ready to take YOUR word about the article unless you furnish any proof to the contrary.

As i told you earlier that there should be some level of an article, an article full of fairy tales, if's & buts, total propaganda is moronic & @$$h0lic imo & commenting on it means you are partially agreeing with it.

Yes storming the plane was an option, but given that the plane was in a hostile territory it would have been a carnage. In order to storm the plane you need an element of surprise, and that was just never going to happen with the plane sitting in the middle of the RPG equipped talibans surrounding the plane in their pick up trucks.

The plane didn't randomly reach Kandahar , it was well planned and it was headed for Kandahar all along. Karachi airport not allowing the plane to land was just part of the charade.

No i was talking about when the plane was in amritsar for 40 minutes. Forget about kandahar, we never stood a chance. The only chance was while the plane was in india. The govt was late to react and didnt even let Punjab police act.

Nor did i forced you or any other indian to reply my post. I just posted my opinion & that is i found this article moronic & @$$h0lic which is a waste on PDF bandwidth.

As i told you earlier that there should be some level of an article, an article full of fairy tales, if's & buts, total propaganda is moronic & @$$h0lic imo & commenting on it means you are partially agreeing with it.

Unless you also explain WHY this article is '@$$h0lic & moronic', nobody here is inclined to side with your opinions.

Back
Top Bottom