What's new

Seven blunders that will haunt India for posterity

From where do you get the idea of super power??? Are you dumb??

This thread is about some crucial strategic mistakes the govt of india made.

No you are dumb. Indians are brainwashed about everything & recently about being a SUPA PAWA.

Strategic mistakes? As if India can do anything other than what it did. If only you are not believing India being a SUPA PAWA.:rofl:

No you are dumb. Indians are brainwashed about everything & recently about being a SUPA PAWA.

Strategic mistakes? As if India can do anything other than what it did. If only you are not believing India being a SUPA PAWA.:rofl:
not-sure-if-youre-trolling-or-just-stupid.jpg

Unless you also explain WHY this article is '@$$h0lic & moronic', nobody here is inclined to side with your opinions.

Can't you read what i post? It is insult for me to comment on such moronic piece of nonsense article. I posted my opinion on the article & i have right to do so. I never asked you or anyone to side my opinions.

Ok i get ur point. It was illuminating.

Can't you read what i post? It is insult for me to comment on such moronic piece of nonsense article. I posted my opinion on the article & i have right to do so. I never asked you or anyone to side my opinions.

Then sir, i must say u have been insulted at least half a dozen times and still counting. A sane person does not subject himself to such insults willingly.

Cool! So basically you're telling us that your opinions need not be taken seriously by us, as you post only to vent your frustration out. That's what I suspected initially.

MjAxMi1mNmE2ZjRmOTc2YmZhMGY2.png

Cool! So basically you're telling us that your opinions need not be taken seriously by us, as you post only to vent your frustration out. That's what I suspected initially.

I just give heads up to sane souls who will fall for author's fairy tales. You are free to comment on article but why you choose to comment on my opinion?

MjAxMi1mNmE2ZjRmOTc2YmZhMGY2.png

I just give heads up to sane souls who will fall for author's fairy tales. You are free to comment on article but why you choose to comment on my opinion?
Because such off-the-cuff remarks need justifications if they're to be taken seriously. Since you've made it amply clear that your remarks aren't to be taken seriously, I won't bother you henceforth.

you+must+be+brainwashed+by+your+parents+aren+t+you+_deefc988f0ba7eada288f114d30352a2.jpg

See. I told you you are dumb. I highlighted your text in red where you said its an insult for you to comment on a stupid thread.

Up till now i've heard you guys are low on IQ, today i' ve witnessed it.

Read again Mr Dumb Troll.

I never said about thread but article.

Back
Top Bottom