What's new

Setback to Gwadar Project due to "North Pole Sea Silk Road"?

veg

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
China announced about the "North Pole Sea Silk Road" project. It will join Europe to China.

Today a Ship needs 48 days from China to Holland through Panama Canal or Suez Canal. But due to North Pole Sea Silk Road, only 20 days will be needed.

Therefore, Gwadar will not be needed any more for trade with Europe.

http://www.bbc.com/urdu/world-42852384

China also trying to link to many countries of central Asia and Iran and Arab Countries and even Europe through land Silk Road. Therefore Gwadar will not be needed in this case for trading with whole Asia.

The only area for which Gwadar will be needed is perhaps Africa.

_99784589_gettyimages-470046264.jpg

If you keep on telling yourself a lie for long enough... it'll come true... oh wait no it won't. China Pakistan cooperation butthurt idiots need to realise this.

Its more than 10 years passed since gwadar port started its operations. Still no trade activity via gwadar port.There is reason for this.

BBC = Bullshi.t Broadcasting Service.

I am afraid this news is not fake.

This project is real and there are tens of newspapers who are reporting about this project.

https://www.google.de/search?client...k+road+china&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

If you keep on telling yourself a lie for long enough... it'll come true... oh wait no it won't. China Pakistan cooperation butthurt idiots need to realise this.

We have to keep our eyes open.
It may be a lie, or it may be a truth.

Please bring the Proofs that this is a lie.

I am afraid this news is not fake.

This project is real and there are tens of newspapers who are reporting about this project.

https://www.google.de/search?client...k+road+china&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

We have to keep our eyes open.
It may be a lie, or it may be a truth.

Please bring the Proofs that this is a lie.
I don't need to bring proof for anything. You need to prove to me that there's been a set back to the Gwadar project. The very article you have linked in the OP does not state anything of the sort, you're just making baseless assumptions. Gwadar will go on as planned. Just because they're extending their silk road doesn't mean they've abandoned their flagship megaproject.

I don't need to bring proof for anything. You need to prove to me that there's been a set back to the Gwadar project. The very article you have linked in the OP does not state anything of the sort, you're just making baseless assumptions. Gwadar will go on as planned. Just because they're extending their silk road doesn't mean they've abandoned their flagship megaproject.

I didn't present the question about setback to Gwadar as part of BBC News.

This is a question which is logical and which automatically appears. When China is able to reach Europe within 20 days, and also China investing more than 1 Trillion Dollars for this Polar Silk Road Project, why then they are going to use Gwadar and then Suez Canal which will be expensive due to the taxes and then also take longer than Polar Silk Road?

I wonder why such question does not appear in your mind?

And please also note that not all questions are "conspiracy theories".

I didn't present the question about setback to Gwadar as part of BBC News.

This is a question which is logical and which automatically appears. When China is able to reach Europe within 20 days, and also China investing more than 1 Trillion Dollars for this Polar Silk Road Project, why then they are going to use Gwadar and then Suez Canal which will be expensive due to the taxes and then also take longer than Polar Silk Road?

I wonder why such question does not appear in your mind?

And please also note that not all questions are "conspiracy theories".
Because Gwadar isn't just for europe it is also for the Middle east. Never have I said that what you presented was 'conspiracy theory' but just baseless mumbo jumbo. Nothing to back up your claims at all. Please inform yourself at the aim of Gwadar and CPEC as a whole before make ill-informed claims.

China is being very very smart it is making strategic moves in its own neighborhood and areas close to it. Unlike USA which tried its mad adventurism everywhere in the world. If America would have done something similar with Canada, Central America and South America things would've been a lot more better.

Because Gwadar isn't just for europe it is also for the Middle east. Never have I said that what you presented was 'conspiracy theory' but just baseless mumbo jumbo. Nothing to back up your claims at all. Please inform yourself at the aim of Gwadar and CPEC as a whole before make ill-informed claims.

Indeed middle east is connected through sea route to Gwadar, but it would have been more beneficial if Europe would have also been connected to Gwadar as the first choice route. Therefore, for me it is a setback if Gwadar becomes 2nd choice of route to Europe.

Moreover, there is full potential of joining of Middle East to China through land route.

20160402_MAM947.png

Iran has already started the projects to connect the Silk Road to Iran and also train routes are being built which could connect Iraq to China directly through rail.

Please also remember that at moment there are enmities between Saudia and Iran. But if these enmities end in the future, then there is FULL POTENTIAL of linking China to Gulf Countries through Rail/Road link via Iran, and it will become 1st Choice route for trade between China/Gulf countries, leaving Gwadar as 2nd choice.

Saudi Arabia has also started big project of linking all Gulf countries through Rail routes. I can think that at some point Saudi would be willing to join their Rail network to Iraq too in order to have direct link to China.

It doesn't make sense as it would be cheaper and cost effective to have a rail link through Russia which already exists. It just gives the Chinese an alternative trade link which makes sense. Gwadar is a long term joint venture and has it's own business case for both Pakistan and China.

oeSNk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom