What's new

Serving Two Masters: Shariah Law and the Secular State

This is how it is done in most of the cases. For example you want to buy a house worth 100 dollars but you have 50. You go to the bank they buy the house for you and will have 50% share of the house. So now if you live in the house you are suppose to pay the rent to the bank because the house does not belong to you 100%. After some time you manage to pay back some loan so now your share is 60% and the share of the bank is 40% so you pay the rent according to the share and it goes on.

Experts are working on different solutions though.

Share is something and buying a house is something else. Some companies do purchase houses based on shares with individuals, once they sell the house the profit goes to them according to their share, this is called shared ownership. But mortgaging a house is different. You go and find a property in the market, lets say £90000, the bank gives you the money to buy it and you have to pay the money back on monthly basis plus the interest. If you lose your job or anyting else happens, the bank wont be responsible for it, they want their monthly money back from you. Now my question was about the islamic system which doesnt include interest or ربح , over the time the money which is given to you wont have the same value in the next few years, how can the lender make that lost money due to inflation back?

Shariah Law was made for humanity since the creation of the world and it was made in the way that even in the modern ages, it would be used.
It covers every point, crime possible and tells us how to deal with with it.

Shariah Law has given most of the points for modern law, but no one agrees!

Shariah :tup:

Yeah follow Sharia and let western countries to follow whatever their biblical rules are. Let's see who wins.

The millions unemployed in the west would disagree...

those who are uemployed are on benefit and not hungry. speaking from the UK, there are currently over 500 000 job vacancies that some lazy people dont fill it because they love the free money, food and accommodation. there are some other things as well that i would rather not to talk about.

Ahmed... trust me... there is poverty here... Some may be lazy... but not all of them... Economic inequality hits a man in the face without mercy when you see certain towns in the UK...

But yes I agree at least there is something there for the down trodden... It is slowly collapsing however... They are unable to continue spending on their people because they have spent billions on saving the banks... What should be considered always is that our current establishment is no match or example for what what the west has... any criticism (if any at all) should be considered being matched with an ideological and theoretical approach...

Derp. European countries have the lowest unemployment rates in the world. Meanwhile, Sharia countries survive off of oil.

not all of us buddy, go to afghanistan, pakistan, CARs, etc, level of poverty is just heartbreaking.

Back
Top Bottom