What's new

Serving Brigadier arrested for suspected links with Hizbut Tahrir

Good step.

It shows the army is making an effort to cleanse itself from the wrongdoings of Zia. As for HUT, Britain needs to control this extremist group which many of its members of British nationals and a group that operates straight out of the UK

Good step.

It shows the army is making an effort to cleanse itself from the wrongdoings of Zia. As for HUT, Britain needs to control this extremist group which many of its members of British nationals and a group that operates out of the UK

The UK allows this group complete freedom to function, and in Afghanistan the US allowed one of Pakistan's most wanted terrorist leaders to be sheltered safely by Karzai and Amrullah Saleh, and then arranged for his flight to Switzerland to seek 'asylum'.

And it is Pakistan that then gets ranted against, for supporting terrorism, on the basis of laughably flawed and speculative arguments.

The UK allows this group complete freedom to function, and in Afghanistan the US allowed one of Pakistan's most wanted terrorist leaders to be sheltered safely by Karzai and Amrullah Saleh, and then arranged for his flight to Switzerland to seek 'asylum'.

And it is Pakistan that then gets ranted against, for supporting terrorism, on the basis of laughably flawed and speculative arguments.

If I'm not mistaken many of the BLA leaders are sitting in the UK right now with full asylum, though the BLA is a banned organization like HUT.

And well Pakistan seems to be a favorite punching bag of the world when they want to hide their own failures/incompetence

UK and France are popular for hosting traitors from several country.These 2 countries are evil and should be very careful when dealing with these countries.

His arrest was result of thorough clean up operation.
Operation because of which Americans are in lot of pain.What you are hearing on tv is cover up.
Any senior member who will deny these things i will ask him to explain one thing "Commando raids".
Hope people with inside info know what i am talking about.

And at last good to see ISI in action.
salam to eyes of Pakistan.

His arrest was result of thorough clean up operation.
Operation because of which Americans are in lot of pain.What you are hearing on tv is cover up.
Any senior member who will deny these things i will ask him to explain one thing "Commando raids".
Hope people with inside info know what i am talking about.

And at last good to see ISI in action.
salam to eyes of Pakistan.

o t-faz u r the only 1 who calls h.t terror org!! y u terrified bro????

I call it a terrorist organisation because its members actively help terrorists in Pakistan.

As an Al Qaeda terrorist, Haroon enjoyed contacts inside the army: 'Haroon developed a silencer for the AK-47. This became an essential component of Al Qaeda's special guerrilla operations. He then visited China to procure night vision glasses. The biggest task was to clear them through the customs in Pakistan, Haroon called on his friend Captain Farooq, who was President Musharraf's security officer. Farooq went to the airport in the president's official car and received Haroon at the immigration counter. In the presence of Farooq, nobody dared touch Haroon's luggage, and the night vision glasses arrived in Pakistan without any hassle [Farooq was a member of the Hizbut Tahrir, a fact discovered by the military intelligence as late as nine months after his posting as Musharraf's security officer. After being spotted, he was briefly arrested and then retired from the Pakistan Army]' (p. 88).

Comment: Saleem Shahzad, Al Qaeda and ISI by Khaled Ahmed

I know you are a member of HT and you want to promote it but it has been exposed and it will be acted against.

UK and France are popular for hosting traitors from several country.These 2 countries are evil and should be very careful when dealing with these countries.

When the radicals were being readied by the US to fight in Afghanistan and Balkans, Pakistan (specifically entire KPK area) was taken as the hub to produce and groom more and more such radicals. And Pakistan did not have any qualms about it, since it had its own plans of using them in Kashmir and Afghanistan later on.

Later, the US, a bit for reward, and a bit for convenience, housed and settled those radicals in New Jersey (US), UK, Switzerland, and Scandinavian countries. That is the reason you see such radicals coming out of those countries. Wherever they go, they take advantage of the ongoing 'Islamophobia' and motivate other Muslims to become defiant radicals too, just like themselves.

That is the reason why the average Muslim in Islamic Republic of Pakistan is many times more liberal and tolerant than the average Muslim living in the UK or the Scandinavia.

The points you are raising now, had been raised by Indians long ago, but were never paid attention to...

he was ex member of h.t ...he joined sm lashkr a taiba group!! H.T is not involve in any such activity!!

First HT, then some other group.

Its a deadly cycle, its better to be out of it before things get worse you know.

This is according to Shahzads book, he knew HT members, it was known to him and I would rather believe him than you.

You will just try to make HT look clean in all this.

The Islamists need to flock to Saudi Arabia or Somalia if they want to put loyalty towards Pakistan down their "priority list". The HT members are delusional with their ambitions of "restoring the caliphate", & they need to start putting Pakistan before the "Muslim Ummah" (aka breeding grounds for the Taliban).

so atlast t-faz expresses his fears!!

i know u fear strictness of islamic state n can understand!! but living few years under pure,complete islamic system u will b normal trust me...wen we warn u of CIA and currupt agents rulers and their plans u never show such firm responce unfortunately this atittude is the rason of ummah's weakness
i warn and request u guys...try to speak against those who are our enemies..try to unite as 1 ummah,serve urself...fear ALLAH
the day u prove h.t wrong i will support u but i will work with them for establishment of islamic state till then! i h.t never taught me anything but islam!! i have tested them

This was solely to demonstrate that there is no "Split" in the military as indicated by the O.P.

But you would agree that there are PROBABLY many officers/Jawans who have been radicalized by Mullahs posted to units! I had read somewhere that these guys secretly encourage extremist views and try and 'brainwash' the gullible. I don't know how far this is true but if it is, the first thing that needs to be done is to get these radicalised Mullahs out of the Defence Forces.

Back
Top Bottom