What's new

Serving Brigadier arrested for suspected links with Hizbut Tahrir

A Brig in PA would be with about 20 -25 years service ?

This would make him having been commissioned in 1986 - during Zia's time?

All I can say is well done to the army and I hope they cleanse out all such elements from within its ranks to secure a better future for the nation.

There is a reason Gen. Kayani is still around and he is very instrumental in keeping it all intact.

can anyone tell me the difference between a muslim a radical muslim and a liberal muslim and a extremist muslim?i only know 3 kinds of people muslims ignorant muslims and non muslims.

Religion is a matter of interpretation. Every type of muslim you mentioned follows what his heart believes is the true interpretation of his religion.

Great ... Excellent move by PA , catch all these hizbu terrorist , these bristish terrorist should worry about caliphart in their own country

A Brig in PA would be with about 20 -25 years service ?

This would make him having been commissioned in 1986 - during Zia's time?

They don't call em Zia's Children for nothing now, do they?

If the army is, as you seem to claim, torturing Pushtuns on the pretext of Ops in FATA and Swat then will you please explain to me how then the people are so stupid so as to form "Lashkars" to support the very army that persecutes them. Why not form lashkars to support the Taliban instead ? After all I think you are of the view that they were very particular of respecting human rights.

the people make lashkars as self defence force against terrorists because if you want to have a solution you need to go to root cause of it.if we dont have lashkars the terrorists comes in and persicute people people by saying they are govt spies or they side with govt and govt sends army to clear the terrorists and the army bombs and collatral damage and then army tortues the civilians because they think they are with the terrorist so who suffers in the end?only the population so its better to protect yourself then blame the others

his wife was live on TV, the game seems to be something else than portrayed by media and claimed by ISPR !

What was his wifes claim, and why would the ISPR want to 'play games' with this particular Brigadier?

I can understand the media getting the facts wrong, but why on earth would the entire institution of the Army want to 'play games' with this particular individual?

Kayani ki beti ka rishta inkar kar diya that kya?

the people make lashkars as self defence force against terrorists because if you want to have a solution you need to go to root cause of it.if we dont have lashkars the terrorists comes in and persicute people people by saying they are govt spies or they side with govt and govt sends army to clear the terrorists and the army bombs and collatral damage and then army tortues the civilians because they think they are with the terrorist so who suffers in the end?only the population so its better to protect yourself then blame the others

I would love a source for all this sauce, I have 4 years of first-hand counter-insurgency experience saying otherwise but hey, why listen to me, im just an American stooge. It's the keyboard jihadis that are the only source of truth in this world.........

i am shouting We are going towards another bangladesh stop it stop the govt stop the military chief who is a puppet in US hands and for the first time in history of pakistan COAS got extention of 3 years dosent a qustion arise???we dont have any other general to take over kiyani or all others are members of HuT?please stop this nonsense impeach kiyani as he failed to protect our country he should go home and a general with some self respect and braveary should be the COAS we need the change now not later now

i am shouting We are going towards another bangladesh stop it stop the govt stop the military chief who is a puppet in US hands and for the first time in history of pakistan COAS got extention of 3 years dosent a qustion arise???we dont have any other general to take over kiyani or all others are members of HuT?please stop this nonsense impeach kiyani as he failed to protect our country he should go home and a general with some self respect and braveary should be the COAS we need the change now not later now

Basically, you need another Zia. COAS is the only person in the establishment right now who is keeping the nation afloat. The last thing we need is a HT sponsored mullah as COAS, if anything, that is what will take us to another Bangladesh.............

Could you please enlighten me about the "game" ?

Kakgeta and agnostic muslim @

I turned on late, all I heard was that my husband is not unknown in the army, his views are known, and the Anchor said Allah apkay sath Insaaf kare...

Gen. Kayani is very important, he restored the honor and integrity of the military post the propaganda against it.

If he were a puppet, there wont be so much friction between US and Pak.

HT and other such groups might be gunning for him but he will stay until the job is done.

He is the best we have had in a while and he has a mammoth task of fighting with an internal enemy.

I would love a source for all this sauce, I have 4 years of first-hand counter-insurgency experience saying otherwise but hey, why listen to me, im just an American stooge. It's the keyboard jihadis that are the only source of truth in this world.........

i do respect you for fighting and protecting us with the will of Allah.but can you elaborate what you mean by the post you should convince with the power o argument.and can you elaborate about the videos which i am talking about on you tube about the execution of 15 year old blind folded?and about beating of 90 year old men draging on streets?why are those officers not punished?why this 1?i am not here to argue i am here to find the truth

Back
Top Bottom