What's new

Seriously Disappointed with BA in Vice Documentary

Yes the body language of the soldiers are really bad. Seems like the Bangus cant get rid of their gangu village attitudes.

The start is sad, BA soldiers fighting and arguing with each other, (watch from 2:20) poor on the other hand the Senegalese soldiers seemed so much better.
If he asks tell him its chicken haha.

LoL when BA is worse than Punjab Puls, you are in serious fuckin trouble.

The start is sad, BA soldiers fighting and arguing with each other, (watch from 2:20) poor on the other hand the Senegalese soldiers seemed so much better.

Poor soldiering---.

Ok, clam down keyboard warriors.

Cameramen might have caught two same rank BD soldiers over some minor disagreement.

May be they are buddies, just talking smack to each other. May be they are just burnt out due to being away from home.

Agreed Brother. Vice is known for sensationalism, that's why they have specifically put in these clips in the video.

Although I was disappointed when I watched it, but the real situation in the ground is not picture perfect like in Hollywood movies. These guys were heading out for a dangerous convoy mission where they lost 3 of their comrades fairly recently. It is absolutely possible that they were a bit on edge. We can never feel what they go through in real life. It is easy to criticize when we are comfortably sitting in our homes.

At the end of the day, they successfully completed their mission. That's what matters the most.

Yes, there was very small squabbling among BD peacekeepers on the matter of eating lunch or not before moving out or doing something. But, otherwise, there was no real break of the chain of command.

Thank you for your concern about the discipline and thanks for uploading this UN Peacekeeping video. All the peacekeepers are doing their jobs very seriously.

Last edited:
Ok, clam down keyboard warriors.

Cameramen might have caught two same rank BD soldiers over some minor disagreement.

May be they are buddies, just talking smack to each other. May be they are just burnt out due to being away from home.
Exactly what I thought. I’ve seen this before months ago before it went viral in defense blogs. Why are we surprised that this is out of expectations? Men in troubling environments, no one cares if you’re polite or ratchet. I’ve seen Pakistan army soldiers say blow off those moderchods when firing rockets in Indian LOC. not a big deal as people are making it out to be.

Back
Top Bottom