What's new

Serial Killer Molvi Serwer is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone prefers to be called a Mullah

Did the article not say that this guy was killing women and then paying off the relatives to get out of jail? Did someone say that Shariah Law will produce enough money to govern 300 million people in the next 10 years? The only thing shariah law will bring is more killers getting out of jail. We already had a white dude do the muslim and take a shot on the plane back to the states. No country in this world has a successful application of this medieval law in today's world. Name me one that does not have people washing their behinds in solid gold crappers.

Reactions: SQ8
If anyone with even 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of YOUR mulla DNA is in the ISI
All faith in humanity has been lost.

You better lose it right now then.
There are always nutjobs that sit quiet in such organizations till they want to strike..however the main decision makers and the "ISI" within the ISI works hard to identify and weed out such worms.

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

m u l l a a is affectionate for akhund or teacher. Dang we need a proper expletive.

Pag-Dhar?? Pagal-Dhari walla? Although that would be stereo typing a lot of good people
Wait.. Kharfit.. Kharji-Fitnah..that could work??

Its a pity to see comments like rest in hell etc. Please note that only Allah (SWT) knows who will go to heaven or hell. The person is dead, his decision is with Allah (SWT) please do not slander that man coz it will do no good or bad to him yet will effect ur acts.

Its a pity to see comments like rest in hell etc. Please note that only Allah (SWT) knows who will go to heaven or hell. The person is dead, his decision is with Allah (SWT) please do not slander that man coz it will do no good or bad to him yet will effect ur acts.

Doesn't that comment apply to ALL humans (or only "muslims")?

^Did Mr. Musalman qualify his statement or is it the limitations of your mind that wants to constrict his propos to a subset of its meanings?

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Pag-Dhar?? Pagal-Dhari walla? Although that would be stereo typing a lot of good people
Wait.. Kharfit.. Kharji-Fitnah..that could work??
Am liking the second!

^Did Mr. Musalman qualify his statement or is it the limitations of your mind that wants to constrict his propos to a subset of its meanings?

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Am liking the second!

What is implicit should be said explicitly too, so that when there is expression of rejoicing or derogatory comments about anyone's death, one can refer to the answer here. Get it?

What is implicit should be said explicitly too, so that when there is expression of rejoicing or derogatory comments about anyone's death, one can refer to the answer here. Get it?
You can absolutely refer to the answer here!

But don't judge the person's inside from his exterior, or stop preaching such to the word. Who are we to judge there WAS anything implicit he chose not to explicitly express?

................. Who are we to judge there WAS anything implicit he chose not to explicitly express?

...... which is exaclty why I asked the question, without judging anything, so that I may be guided by his answer. That is, I asked for clarification without judging him.

Moulvi Serwer

Never seen that name spelled like that. Was it intentional ? You guys know what I mean.

Hypothesis:
Then I must have carried over prejudices about you from that other thread.

Reading your post again somehow doesn't validate it. But I'll just give you benefit of the doubt and accept thus t'was!

Hypothesis:
Then I must have carried over prejudices about you from that other thread.

Reading your post again somehow doesn't validate it. But I'll just give you benefit of the doubt and accept thus t'was!

Thank you. Now we can wait for an answer from him after clearing that up! :D

First the link about the killing of women he described as prostitutes. Their story is is only given as reference with differing numbers in old news archives where the main story was about the Human rights activist Zil Huma’s murder by him.

Like I said earlier, I had seen a documentary few years ago on Al Jazera or some British news channel which showed his cold smiling face after the killing (just like Mumtaz Qadris’ smirk) and the report showed images of his previous victims.

Pakistani Women's Rights Activist Murdered By Serial Killer! | The Gateway Pundit

Woman minister killed by fanatic -DAWN - Top Stories; February 21, 2007

regarding the points you are raising and questions you are asking, I agree with them and cannot say any more. I already said that there is not much information (directly available on this person) now even the events leading to his death are differing on different websites. Since his actions were so extreme, outrageous and violent that I quickly picked up the story in a ticker tape on ARY news. Due to the focus on memogate and war on terror stories this one never got any front page attention.

Following maintains he died of aliment.

Killer of ex-Minister dies in jail

Pls dont bring Mumtaz Qadri here. What mumtaz qadri did, I support.

This maulvi might have killed people, but he died of no natural causes. And I know you know it. Do you really believe the news he died to natural causes?

Secondly, when an AMERICAN ally dies while helping them kill muslims, you ban people like me for saying bad things to our army.. you are doing the same to this mullah guy ("Rot In Hell").. ummm, don't understand the logic? How do you know who Rots in Hell?

Pls dont bring Mumtaz Qadri here. What mumtaz qadri did, I support.

This maulvi might have killed people, but he died of no natural causes. And I know you know it. Do you really believe the news he died to natural causes?

Secondly, when an AMERICAN ally dies while helping them kill muslims, you ban people like me for saying bad things to our army.. you are doing the same to this mullah guy ("Rot In Hell").. ummm, don't understand the logic? How do you know who Rots in Hell?
So basically you are ok with anyone having the right to murder anyone in Pakistan?
You are willing to murder your neighbors wife or daughter because you suspect she may be of dubious character?
Human life has no value for you?
And the idea of "He who kills one human has killed all of humanity" is just arabic bound in a book?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom