What's new

Serial Killer Molvi Serwer is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the reason because of which I say government should implement shariah on its own or other wise people will take Law in their hands and that will create more chaos than doing anything good as far as the ladies which he killed are concerned My Uncle who was in Army and also posted in Gujranwala and also worked for ISI confirmed that these ladies were involved in illegal activities but now what government needs to do is stop these kind of activities on their own or one day they will regret they didn't do their job

Brother - God is just and most merciful, who know's maybe even if the women were doing stuff - you would not approve of, maybe they would have left that life, by killing someone - you have taken that possibility away.

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

I have heard that Mr Scum was helped on his way to hell, courtesy of some fellow prisoners, who were concerned that his date with lucifer - might be missed.

once again i would like to say please educate Pakistan there is 5% chances to make terrorist an educated person and there is 95% chances of success to convert an uneducated person a terrorist .

for mullah nope sorry i cant say something as i care my reputation here more then you life and if i say some thing to that idiot i will be banned and his life worthy nothing in front of my 3 days ban

Good riddance .... hope all such mentally unstable molvies meet the similar fate

These are the reason because of which I say government should implement shariah on its own or other wise people will take Law in their hands and that will create more chaos than doing anything good as far as the ladies which he killed are concerned My Uncle who was in Army and also posted in Gujranwala and also worked for ISI confirmed that these ladies were involved in illegal activities but now what government needs to do is stop these kind of activities on their own or one day they will regret they didn't do their job

your uncles word proves nothing ,bring facts here with sources

Which people? The people of Pakistan or quasi-religious terrorists like this Mullah?

Molvi Serwer was influenced by Lal Masjid’s Burka Molvi and the fanatic TTP teaching of Mullah fazlullah of Swat was a firm beliver that women had no role in the society and they didn’t have the right to teaching or having any active and responsible role in society.

He didn’t lay idle with these thoughts (as a silent majority) but he took the gun and and killed many women. the women included goverment servents and ones belonging to entertainment industry like dancers and humen rights activist.

His highest profile killing was a woman minister in 2007 Zil Huma who was gunned down by him at close range during a public gathering.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

this was not the first killing of a woman at his hands. This mentally sick person
he had killed 12 women from Lahore for the alleged crime of being “prostitutes”. Although I cant confirm it but I recall watching a news item about the killing where it showed his other victims also included a female magistrate, a teacher and some health worker too.

It is shocking and disgusting that this person was able to get away with so many murders but if you bring the murderer of Soleman taseer then you will gt a bit of perspective. Secondly his family was able to pay off the “blood money” to the victims but the last murder of the Women’s rights minister was too much and he was eventually arrested.

He never ever denied any charges and was very adamant about what he had done. He said that women had no right to be in politics or public domain and even if it had anything to do with public service and helping the society that was good enough and all such women deserved death.

He killed the female minister by getting close to her while she was with her supporters in a political gathering in Gujrawala and shot her in the head and shoulder with a pistol. She was rushed to hospital but stood no chance and was pronounced dead.

note: following are the pictures of his victim

Copy_93_2GB.jpg

zil%2Be%2Bhuma2.jpg

today it has emerged that he is found dead in the Kot lukhput jail in Lahore under mysterious circumstances
All I can say is rot in hell you sick and retarded murderer. At this moment I am not really interested in details about how he died. I wouldn’t loose any sleep if the same happens with Malik Ishaq who is by his own account the biggest mass killer in Pakistan. (but enjoys the hospitality of PMLn and specially Punjab law minister).

I would like to pray for women who where killed by him. May the souls of his victims finally rest in peace.

I don't know who he was, but I can't trust what you wrote either? For e.g. where did it say he killed 12 people? Your link to daily times claimed 4 kills, which someone on this page does say were women from a bad profession. (prostitution).

Anyways, that is not my point, the point I wanted to make was, Isn't it a MOCKERY of our system? We want democracy, law etc etc and the way he was killed (tortured to death by our "law enforcers"). even though HE WAS FACING the death punishment, why didn't they just hang him?

The law makers can't and don't follow the law and you wanted this brainwashed molvi to follow it?

Edit: Found a link on tribune with more details to this story: http://tribune.com.pk/story/327961/punjab-mpas-murderer-dead-under-suspicious-circumstances/ - It does say he killed a lot of call girls..

how the fack can you brainwash a guy to do these kind of things?

There are other scum bags like him floating about.....the also need to be taken care of in suspicious circumstances.
Brain butchers likes of him scare better when they are dead.
Anyway, one down , several more to go......Rest in pieces.

good riddance, kill the other sobs like him too and there supporters

I don't know who he was, but I can't trust what you wrote either? For e.g. where did it say he killed 12 people? Your link to daily times claimed 4 kills, which someone on this page does say were women from a bad profession. (prostitution).

Anyways, that is not my point, the point I wanted to make was, Isn't it a MOCKERY of our system? We want democracy, law etc etc and the way he was killed (tortured to death by our "law enforcers"). even though HE WAS FACING the death punishment, why didn't they just hang him?

The law makers can't and don't follow the law and you wanted this brainwashed molvi to follow it?

Edit: Found a link on tribune with more details to this story: Prison death: Minister - It does say he killed a lot of call girls..

First the link about the killing of women he described as prostitutes. Their story is is only given as reference with differing numbers in old news archives where the main story was about the Human rights activist Zil Huma’s murder by him.

Like I said earlier, I had seen a documentary few years ago on Al Jazera or some British news channel which showed his cold smiling face after the killing (just like Mumtaz Qadris’ smirk) and the report showed images of his previous victims.

Pakistani Women's Rights Activist Murdered By Serial Killer! | The Gateway Pundit

Woman minister killed by fanatic -DAWN - Top Stories; February 21, 2007

regarding the points you are raising and questions you are asking, I agree with them and cannot say any more. I already said that there is not much information (directly available on this person) now even the events leading to his death are differing on different websites. Since his actions were so extreme, outrageous and violent that I quickly picked up the story in a ticker tape on ARY news. Due to the focus on memogate and war on terror stories this one never got any front page attention.

Following maintains he died of aliment.

Killer of ex-Minister dies in jail

Died in jail huh...Hope he had a slow and painful death. !!

A dead terrorist is a good terrorist... rot in hell shytbag.

If anyone with even 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of YOUR mulla DNA is in the ISI
All faith in humanity has been lost.

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Edit: Found a link on tribune with more details to this story: Prison death: Minister - It does say he killed a lot of call girls..
So what? They prositutes, so not even muslims they dont deserve to die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom