What's new

'Serbian World': Serbia plans new Balkan Wars

this is the lack of humanity that I'm talking about.
Lack of humanity? MMM-E keeps boasting for months that Erdogan gave "100 billion dollars to Muslim countries as charity in 10 years". Now he says Turkey gave 50 billion for refugees. Meanwhile,during the big fires last summer,Turkey was lacking firefighting airplanes.
When people lost their homes,Erdogan appeared on a bus,throwing tea bags at them. He was teabagging them.

Now you see the situation in Turkey and you have people like MMM-E boast how Erdogan gave all these billions of dollars (supposedly) to "charity". And the lowest wage in Turkey has reached 250 dollars per month.
Turkiye spent around $100 billion for humanitarian aid to muslim countries in the last 12 years

If ERDOGAN distributed 100 billion dollars to the poor families, there would be no poor family in Turkey now
Then why didn't ERDOGAN distribute all that money to poor Turkish families? E? Ne oldu?

Now you see the situation in Turkey and you have people like MMM-E boast how Erdogan gave all these billions of dollars (supposedly) to "charity". And the lowest wage in Turkey has reached 250 dollars per month.

Real power of Turkish People

PPP is always used to gauge global poverty thresholds and is used by the United Nations in constructing the human development index

GDP PPP

9 .. France $3.231 trillion
10 . The UK $3.174 trillion
11.. Turkiye $2.749 trillion

Turkiye has bigger GDP PPP than Egypt+Greece+İsrael+$679 billion combined

problem is attacks on Turkish currency
1 USD has risen to 12,6 TL from 3,6 TL between 2018 and 2021

because of Turkiye blocked USA-İsrael-France in Syria , Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean

Real power of Turkish People

PPP is always used to gauge global poverty thresholds and is used by the United Nations in constructing the human development index

GDP PPP

9 .. France $3.231 trillion
10 . The UK $3.174 trillion
11.. Turkiye $2.749 trillion

Turkiye has bigger GDP PPP than Egypt+Greece+İsrael+$679 billion combined

problem is attacks on Turkish currency
1 USD has risen to 12,6 TL from 3,6 TL between 2018 and 2021

because of Turkiye blocked USA-İsrael-France in Syria , Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean
Do you have something new to say? You have posted this exact same text like 40 times?

Lack of humanity? MMM-E keeps boasting for months that Erdogan gave "100 billion dollars to Muslim countries as charity in 10 years". Now he says Turkey gave 50 billion for refugees. Meanwhile,during the big fires last summer,Turkey was lacking firefighting airplanes.
When people lost their homes,Erdogan appeared on a bus,throwing tea bags at them. He was teabagging them.

Then why didn't ERDOGAN distribute all that money to poor Turkish families? E? Ne oldu?

When western countries give aid, the money usually goes to western companies implementing the projects.

Greece for example paid for the reconstruction of Bosnian national government headquarters. the donation was maybe 50 or 60 million euros. that was the first and last time a greek construction company won a tender in Bosnia to build something.

Turkey gives aid probably in a similar way and its. away to help others but also build alliances and goodwill. It has bases in Somalia, Libya (?), Syria. Qatar. Somalia has tremendous potential to develop. Amazing beaches and massive land area. Turkey wants to be there. it costs money. And it's good to help others.

@Foinikas @thetutle @MMM-E
We should always talk about attrocities after 1945 or after the UN formation. In past, europeans committed henious attrocities against each other, they have forgiven eac other but keep remembering it.

For sure, Muslims wd have killed innocent christians in return to their loss of innocent lives. This is just human nature/sentiment. In 47 partition of sub-continent, both Muslims and Hindus killed each other. it is truth since old times.

" She said, "Indeed kings - when they enter a city, they ruin it and render the honored of its people humbled. And thus do they do. 27:34 "

Serbs were aggressive like the Armenians after the Soviet dilution. Also, both had superiority complex like medieval christians. Plus, they hated muslims due to their past victories and settlement by the Ottoman.

Killing innocent civilians is pure hatred against one race. Killing enemy soldier is pure professionalism. Even in recent Karabakh war, Azeris killed an old man (no idea if they were arrested). So, in war attrocities occurred and serbs surely had done that. Army can only commit genocide with impunity if leaders and public had their back.

Serbs were aggressive like the Armenians after the Soviet dilution. Also, both had superiority complex like medieval christians. Plus, they hated muslims due to their past victories and settlement by the Ottoman.
I disagree with you on both accounts. The Armenians were not aggressive,the Azeris and Soviets(initially cooperating with the Azeris)were brutal to the Armenians. And Serbs were just trying to stay united in the aftermath of the dissolution of Yugoslavia,when everyone was leaving and taking them in their republics. It's not hatred of muslims due to "past victories",but mostly the fact that all 3 or maybe 4 if you include the Albanians,hated each other for decades and decades and had past "scores" to settle. For example the Croats were incredibly brutal to the Serbs in WWII,the Albanians and Muslims were partially cruel to them as well. Of course all of them had problems since the Ottoman occupation.

Killing innocent civilians is pure hatred against one race. Killing enemy soldier is pure professionalism. Even in recent Karabakh war, Azeris killed an old man (no idea if they were arrested). So, in war attrocities occurred and serbs surely had done that. Army can only commit genocide with impunity if leaders and public had their back.
Yes,Azeris slit the throat of a very old man. And we're talking about Azeri soldiers in full gear,kicking down a very old man and cutting his throat with a knife while filming it. They also executed Armenian men on camera and there are reports of extreme brutality against old people and women.

Now when it comes to the Yugoslav Wars,I strongly wanted to avoid talking about this here because it's a headache to start linking posts and videos and quotes and stuff to convince a muslim majority that will hardly see the other side of the story. You know that it's usually pointless to debate such things since the majority of people won't change their mind.

But what I want to say is that the Serbs were not the monsters they were made to look like on Western media,many "massacres" have been debunked and this whole "Serbs evil" thing is the typical American propaganda,just like Saddam has WMDs.

I suggest the documentary "Yugoslavia The Avoidable War" which is excellent and might challenge some people to change their views.

Of course that's what I'm talking about,it's pointless to talk about all that here,because most people are hardcore muslims who will not even accept the possibility that they were tricked.

I'm not saying Serbs didn't do bad things,all sides did. I'm saying they were blamed for most of the atrocities.

Last edited:
I disagree with you on both accounts. The Armenians were not aggressive,the Azeris and Soviets(initially cooperating with the Azeris)were brutal to the Armenians. And Serbs were just trying to stay united in the aftermath of the dissolution of Yugoslavia,when everyone was leaving and taking them in their republics. It's not hatred of muslims due to "past victories",but mostly the fact that all 3 or maybe 4 if you include the Albanians,hated each other for decades and decades and had past "scores" to settle. For example the Croats were incredibly brutal to the Serbs in WWII,the Albanians and Muslims were partially cruel to them as well. Of course all of them had problems since the Ottoman occupation.

Yes,Azeris slit the throat of a very old man. And we're talking about Azeri soldiers in full gear,kicking down a very old man and cutting his throat with a knife while filming it. They also executed Armenian men on camera and there are reports of extreme brutality against old people and women.

Now when it comes to the Yugoslav Wars,I strongly wanted to avoid talking about this here because it's a headache to start linking posts and videos and quotes and stuff to convince a muslim majority that will hardly see the other side of the story. You know that it's usually pointless to debate such things since the majority of people won't change their mind.

But what I want to say is that the Serbs were not the monsters they were made to look like on Western media,many "massacres" have been debunked and this whole "Serbs evil" thing is the typical American propaganda,just like Saddam has WMDs.

I suggest the documentary "Yugoslavia The Avoidable War" which is excellent and might challenge some people to change their views.

Of course that's what I'm talking about,it's pointless to talk about all that here,because most people are hardcore muslims who will not even accept the possibility that they were tricked.

I'm not saying Serbs didn't do bad things,all sides did. I'm saying they were blamed for most of the atrocities.
I don't consider Serbs being evil, but in heat of the situation, people act irrationally and ruthlessly. Like, syrians are slitting each othe throats. So, war times emotions are different than your routine emotions. However, during attrocities, the silence of the leaders is criminial. Sure, those serbs leaders might not have bad intentions for the unifications, but during conflict people push the humanity to the back seat.

Even professional armies commit crimes (deliberate or negligence) from all over the world. Whether it is PA, IA, US or NATO army. The point is when something is settle, let it be. Such as BD was born from blood. It was inevitable after 1956 when creation party, Muslim League, got defeated in that region. I feel sad, that we lost our eastern wing, but more the way we lost it, but we are over it.

All in all, rational/learned people act differently in war due to emotions. Heck, in football matches, UK fans of MU fight with liverpool fans. The emotions (hate/sad/love/loss) drive the human in conflict, and hence war crimes occur.

It is sad if that war was avoidable. However, recent Karabakh conflict shows, Armenians actually had superiority complex. They were lying to the public and telling them Armenia cannot be defeated. and public was convinced that they cannot lose due to some holiness.

what about Khojaly massacre by Armenians in 1992 ?

The massacre was one of the turning points in the First Nagorno-Karabakh War.
The death toll claimed by the Azerbaijan is 613 civilians, including 106 women and 63 children

and Russians ( the 366th Guards Motor Rifle Regiment ) helped Armenians to kill Azerbaijanis

You are genocide denier, and Thats a criminal act in many countries, including Serbia. Especially in Bosnia. I don't know why it is allowed here. All sides were not the same as they did not have genocide as a government policy. In Bosnia 95% of all crimes against civilians were done by the serbs. This is proven in the International court.

what about Khojaly massacre by Armenians in 1992 ?
If I had a penny every time an Azeri or a Turk said "Khojaly massacre"...

I'm not an expert on the matter,but from what I remember,the Armenians were not aware it was a caravan full of people. They thought it was military trucks. And if I'm not mistaken,there were military trucks and soldiers as well. They got shelled any many people died. Did people seek shelter with army units? I don't remember. But it's not the deliberate massacre Azeris make it to be for 30 years.

Sure, those serbs leaders might not have bad intentions for the unifications, but during conflict people push the humanity to the back seat.

Eeeer, yes Serb leaders had bad intentions, they planned and carried out a genocide. They promised to have a genocide in parliament.

I don't consider Serbs being evil, but in heat of the situation, people act irrationally and ruthlessly. Like, syrians are slitting each othe throats. So, war times emotions are different than your routine emotions. However, during attrocities, the silence of the leaders is criminial. Sure, those serbs leaders might not have bad intentions for the unifications, but during conflict people push the humanity to the back seat.

Even professional armies commit crimes (deliberate or negligence) from all over the world. Whether it is PA, IA, US or NATO army. The point is when something is settle, let it be. Such as BD was born from blood. It was inevitable after 1956 when creation party, Muslim League, got defeated in that region. I feel sad, that we lost our eastern wing, but more the way we lost it, but we are over it.

All in all, rational/learned people act differently in war due to emotions. Heck, in football matches, UK fans of MU fight with liverpool fans. The emotions (hate/sad/love/loss) drive the human in conflict, and hence war crimes occur.

It is sad if that war was avoidable. However, recent Karabakh conflict shows, Armenians actually had superiority complex. They were lying to the public and telling them Armenia cannot be defeated. and public was convinced that they cannot lose due to some holiness.
Goenitz,I respect you. You should know that. I respect your opinion and the fact that you talk in a calm and logical manner

The Armenians in which Karabakh war? You mean the last one? The last one was...well a trap for them. They took the bait and their incompetent and traitorous government (Pashinyan) cost them the war. I'm not saying Azerbaijan didn't have the firepower and means to eventually win,but the they could have fought a lot more.

I'm saying it was a trap because the Russians let the Azeris move and smash the Armenians,because they were disappointed with the regime change in Armenia. And the other thing was the bad moves of the Armenians in the earlier skirmishes,months before the war,that eventually had the Azeris attack. Plus the Turks had already planned the war with the Azeris since the summer.
Eeeer, yes Serb leaders had bad intentions, they planned and carried out a genocide. They promised to have a genocide in parliament.
That's your view as a Bosniak-Australian. They didn't promise it,the words are there and you interprete it as a threat and not a warning or begging to reconsider.

For example the Croats were incredibly brutal to the Serbs in WWII,the Albanians and Muslims were partially cruel to them as well. Of course all of them had problems since the Ottoman occupation.

The 19th century saw the rise of nationalism in the Balkans coincident with the decline of Ottoman power which resulted in the establishment of an independent Greece, Serbia and Bulgaria and Romania

At the same time, the Russian Empire expanded into previously Ottoman-ruled regions of the Caucasus and the Black Sea region

between the years 1821–1922
from the beginning of the Greek War of Independence to the end of the Ottoman Empire,
5 million Muslims were driven from their lands in the Balkans and in Caucasus
and another 5 million died, some of them killed in wars, others perishing as refugees from starvation or disease

even Imperial Russia aimed to systematically destroy the Circassian people
up to 1.5 million Circassians were killed or expelled to Turkey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom