What's new

'Serbian World': Serbia plans new Balkan Wars

If I had a penny every time an Azeri or a Turk said "Khojaly massacre"...

I'm not an expert on the matter,but from what I remember,the Armenians were not aware it was a caravan full of people. They thought it was military trucks. And if I'm not mistaken,there were military trucks and soldiers as well. They got shelled any many people died. Did people seek shelter with army units? I don't remember. But it's not the deliberate massacre Azeris make it to be for 30 years.

Armenians are criminal bandits who fired Missiles on civilians in Ganja and other cities in Azerbaijan during 2020 Karabakh War

hundreds of civilians died/injured including children
1638193013184.png

1638193076707.png

You're a bandit too.

real bandits are Russians,Armenians,Greeks,Serbs,Bulgars,Rumanians who killed 5 million muslims in the Balkans and in Caucasus and in Anatolia ( Turkey ) between 1821 and 1922

That's a big accusation there. Can you back it up?

Turkiye has millions of Ottoman documents
and millions of muslim Albanians,Bosnians,Circassians,etc came to Turkey from the Balkans and Caucasus
because of criminal Russians,Armenians,Greeks,Serbs,Bulgars,Rumanians killed millions of muslims in the Balkans and in Caucasus and in Anatolia ( Turkey ) between 1821 and 1922

even Historians including American and British historians Justin McCarthy , Matthew Gibney , Roger Owen have proved that 5 million Muslims were driven from their lands and another 5 million died, some of them killed in wars, others perishing as refugees from starvation or disease

in 1990s NATO including Turkiye saved muslim Albanians,Bosnians from christian Serbs
otherswise christian Serbs would kill all muslims in Kosovo-Bosnia-Yugoslavia

also after the collapse of the Ottoman Empire criminal bandit USA,The UK,France,İsrael,Russia killed around 2 millions of muslim Arabs in Algeria , İraq , Syria , Palestine , Libya , etc

Last edited:
Turkiye has millions of Ottoman documents
and millions of muslim Albanians,Bosnians,Circassians,etc came to Turkey from the Balkans and Caucasus

even Historians including American and British historians Justin McCarthy , Matthew Gibney , Roger Owen have proved that 5 million Muslims were driven from their lands and another 5 million died, some of them killed in wars, others perishing as refugees from starvation or disease
Sure buddy,whatever you say.

Why are these serb/greek provocateurs allowed to deny genocide and make fun of victims of genocide by peddling their nationalist propaganda?

Why are these serb/greek provocateurs allowed to deny genocide and make fun of victims of genocide by peddling their nationalist propaganda?
Why are Turks here allowed to deny the Greek,Armenian and Assyrian genocide? Why are others allowed to deny the Holocaust?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom