What's new

'Serbian World': Serbia plans new Balkan Wars

And I dont think serbs are monsters, only the separatists and genocide deniers. There are even Bosniaks who deny these crimes. And there are Bosniak separatists as well as Bosniaks that fought in the Serbian army against their won country.

Being a genocidal maniac isn't exclusive to any one nation. It's more of a mental disease.
Do Bosniaks then talk about the crimes and massacres of Muslims against Serbs? The butchering of entire villages?

See? That's what I wanted to avoid,to start going to all this again. Accusing the Serbs of genocide,while muslims were literally butchering and beheading. That was pretty darn big genocide as well.

He threatened genocide if we left. and he carried out his promise, His threats of genocide are on YouTube. I can post a link.
No he didn't. That's the Western side of the story. They took the parliament speech video and cut it so it looks as if he's threatening,when the man was simply pleading,begging them to rethink the issue.

This is the whole speech,not the American and Western European cut:

“I ask you once again, I am not threatening, I am pleading that you take seriously the political will of the Serbian people represented here today…The road you are choosing for Bosnia and Hercegovina is the same highway to hell and suffering that Slovenia and Croatia have already taken”

No he didn't. That's the Western side of the story. They took the parliament speech video and cut it so it looks as if he's threatening,when the man was simply pleading,begging them to rethink the issue.

This is the whole speech,not the American and Western European cut:

Your hero, the great orthodox Serbian supremacist, in this video said: "we will stop you leaving Yugoslavia... dont go down the same highway of destruction as Croatia and Slovenia... if you leave Yugoslavia you will send Bosnia to hell and all the muslims in Bosnia will be eliminated. Because the muslims in Bosnia cant defend themselves if there is a war here".

He said this knowing that all the serbs were getting weapons and the muslims didnt have anything to defend themselves with. And thats when the Serbs are the bravest, just like the greeks, against innocent civilians and unarmed people. just like greeks did in turkey in 1921 before you got your arses kicked.

And despite these threats, that we received from your hero war criminal, he was wrong in basically everything. We did leave Yugoslavia, we were not eliminated, and we did defend ourselves and we forced the Serbs to stay in our country against their will.

And your hero got arrested and convicted for genocide and we have our country, and serbs need passports to visit Bosnia. And they are welcome to come for a holiday.

so its not surprising NATO had to bomb these maniacs and take their land, because if they didnt the same would happen to Kosovo Albanians. Thank God NATO saved them and took the Serbian holy and of Kosovo. And as Biden said, Kosovo is independent, and "its irreversible". so good bye to that. And if Serbia has any more grand plans, all that will happen is it will get smaller and smaller.

Do Bosniaks then talk about the crimes and massacres of Muslims against Serbs? The butchering of entire villages?

See? That's what I wanted to avoid,to start going to all this again. Accusing the Serbs of genocide,while muslims were literally butchering and beheading. That was pretty darn big genocide as well.

We prosecute soldiers that killed serb civilians. We are against that, we didnt threaten serbs with genocide.

Please stop spreading Serbia nationalist propaganda here. During Ottoman times, both us and the Turks could have eliminated you and the serbs without any problem, but we are not like that. Thats why there are still greeks and Serbs. And you repay the Ottoman kindness to you by carrying out atrocities. Shameless.

Your hero, the great orthodox Serbian supremacist, in this video said: "we will stop you leaving Yugoslavia... dont go down the same highway of destruction as Croatia and Slovenia... if you leave Yugoslavia you will send Bosnia to hell and all the muslims in Bosnia will be eliminated. Because the muslims in Bosnia cant defend themselves if there is a war here".
Karadzic was not a "Serbian supremacist". He was just a man trying to defend his people. He didn't threaten,he asked them to rethink it.
He only said something logical. If the Bosniaks,who were lightly armed,went to war,they would be destroyed. Izetbegovic forced them to go to war.

He said this knowing that all the serbs were getting weapons and the muslims didnt have anything to defend themselves with. And thats when the Serbs are the bravest, just like the greeks, against innocent civilians and unarmed people. just like greeks did in turkey in 1921 before you got your arses kicked.
Come again? COME AGAIN? Greeks in 1921 fought unarmed civilians? Greeks fought the Turkish army in battles up to almost Ankara.

Care to tell us about Naser Oric and his "brave" exploits against Serbian villages? I told you,I don't want to start this Bosnian war debate.
And your hero got arrested and convicted for genocide and we have our country, and serbs need passports to visit Bosnia. And they are welcome to come for a holiday.
Yes,by a farse tribunal in Hague. Serbs and Croats were being arrested and treated as war criminals,while Bosniak butchers and their jihadi friends were given maybe what? A few years? Or let free?

Please stop spreading Serbia nationalist propaganda here. During Ottoman times, both us and the Turks could have eliminated you and the serbs without any problem, but we are not like that. Thats why there are still greeks and Serbs. And you repay the Ottoman kindness to you by carrying out atrocities. Shameless.
THE OTTOMAN KINDNESS! Oh my!

Erdogan2.jpg

I think any further discussion with you is completely useless.

Care to tell us about Naser Oric and his "brave" exploits against Serbian villages? I told you,I don't want to start this Bosnian war debate.

This is a commander whose town was surrounded and starved and civilians killed by shelling and rockers and starvation. In order to get food and weapons they raided some villages and probably killed some people. Yeah, its not great but under the circumstances, its understandable, but still unacceptable. Later these poor people were genocided.

The other day I was watching a video of a survivor from near Srebrenica. It was very very upsetting for all the normal sane people of this world. I can share the video of the interview.

It was a gypsy family, but they were muslim and they had 12 kids, and the serbs entered their village and caught this family. They raped the Girls in the house in front of the parents, and killed the kids and the parents in the house, and this little boy who was 6 or 8 I don't remember, he grabbed his mother after she was shot and while he was holding his dead mother, he cried "mummy" and a Serbian woman soldier said to him "dont worry, here is mummy" and stuck a knife in his neck and left for dead. And this kid survived with a neck wound and ended up in Serbia in an orphanage. Now he lives in Bosnia and has his own family and he actually identified the woman that did this (and 2 of the other soldiers there) and she was tried for war crimes in Serbia and of course found not guilty.

These people really have no heart and soul. And things were so bad that Christian countries had to bomb christian Serbia just to stop their collective mental sickness.

THE OTTOMAN KINDNESS! Oh my!

The ottomans brought culture and kindness and humanity to barbarous lands where people would shower once in their life. They treated the greeks and serbs with dignity allowed them to practice their religion and have their own language. More than you ever would have got if you were conquered by the Germans or the English in the Middle Ages.

The ottomans brought culture and kindness and humanity to barbarous lands where people would shower once in their life. They treated the greeks and serbs with dignity allowed them to practice their religion and have their own language. More than you ever would have got if you were conquered by the Germans or the English in the Middle Ages.
Culture and kindness and humanity? To "barbarous lands"? Are you kidding?

Ok you're a troll. I understand now.

Come again? COME AGAIN? Greeks in 1921 fought unarmed civilians? Greeks fought the Turkish army in battles up to almost Ankara.

Turkish Army was banned in 1918 after ww1
and British+French+İtalians+Greeks+Armenians together attacked on unarmed Turks

ATATURK organized Turkish People and bought weapons from Russians to kick all of you in 1922

Greeks came with dreams of capturing Anatolia from the Turks but ended up going back to Athens swimming

christian greeks,serbs can attack only unarmed muslims .... nothing else

Turkish Army was banned in 1918 after ww1
and British+French+İtalians+Greeks+Armenians together attacked on unarmed Turks

ATATURK organized Turkish People and bought weapons from Russians to kick all of you in 1922

Greeks came with dreams of capturing Anatolia from the Turks but ended up going back to Athens swimming

christian greeks,serbs can attack only unarmed muslims .... nothing else
Don't you have a list of Turkish superweapons to post somewhere? Leave history to the big boys.

Don't you have a list of Turkish superweapons to post somewhere? Leave history to the big boys.

I am and Turkiye are big boys
You and Greece are little boys

yes leave history to the big boys like me
Turks vs all of you since 1071

Turkiye big boys forming lines to buy cheap bread.

Don't buy 2 kilos of meat,buy half a kilo.

big boy Turkiye spent even $50 billion for 3,6 million Syrian refugees
Turkish people throws away 10 million bread a day and 3.6 billion bread a year .. that means 7,2 billion Turkish Lira ( $600 million )

50+ million people can not buy food in super power USA without government helping

big boy Turkiye spent even $50 billion for 3,6 million Syrian refugees
Turkish people throws away 10 million bread a day and 3.6 billion bread a year .. that means 7,2 billion Turkish Lira ( $600 million )

50+ million people can not buy food in super power USA without government helping
Maybe Turkiye should have kept that money ;)
Greeks were lured to invade with promises they will only have to kill innocent unarmed civilians, much like the serbs. It ended very badly lol.
Dumbfuck comment by Australian-Bosniak again? Greeks went there to protect the Greek majority population as per the Treaty of Sevres. Turkish irregular and regular provocations with guerilla warfare,raids and attacks in combination with the Turkish orders to eliminate or kick the Christian populations,forced them to start a series of skirmishes and battles further and further away from the Smyrne area and deeper into Asia Minor.

Your fucking dimwit youtube comments-level quote of "Serbs and Greeks only good for killing unarmed civilians" is the beyond ridiculous.
It's flamebait and provocative.

Maybe Turkiye should have kept that money ;)

Turkiye spent around $100 billion for humanitarian aid to muslim countries in the last 12 years

If ERDOGAN distributed 100 billion dollars to the poor families, there would be no poor family in Turkey now

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom